我其实在考虑这个药
Well this is what I was thinking actually.
她伤透了我的心,但是她还在继续
She broke my heart. But she's still at it.
她还没完成她的任务,她还在继续伤我的心
She hasn't finished the job. She's breaking my heart.
-我很抱歉听到这些 -我的心就像是她的小零食
- I'm sorry to hear that. - My heart is a snack.
而她就像爪子里还抓着一条鱼的熊
She's like a bear with a fish in it's paw.
那你做了什么来保护自己呢?
What are you doing to protect yourself ?
来不让你的心变成她的小零食
To not let your heart to be like a snack.
我不知道
I don't know.
你从来没告诉过我你妻子是做什么工作
You never told me what your wife does for a living.
她为缺乏政♥治♥话语权的群体争取权益
She's a lobbyist for under represented political voices.
比如说…
Such as...
举个例子…
Well for instance...
有些人在某个年龄突然陷入昏迷
There are people who go into comas at a certain age
然后好几年之后才醒过来。她就为这种人发声
and wake up years later. She would represent that type of person.
她的组织正在努力推动通过这项法律
Her organization is trying to get this law passed
让这些人醒来时的年龄
where those people would be the same age as when they woke up
可以和昏迷前的年龄相同
as they were when they slipped out of consciousness.
-进展顺利吗? -这你得问她
- How's that going ? - You'll have to ask her that.
她曾与一位树医结婚了六年半
She was married to a tree surgeon for six and a half years.
-树医? -嗯,在一起六年半
- A tree surgeon ? - Yeah. For six and a half years.
然后在其中相当长的一段时间里
And I think for a good stretch of that
她都在试图让人们认真对待他的职业
she was trying to get people to take him more seriously.
-我够不着我的下巴 -别,你真不该乱动
- I have to reach my chin. - No. You really shouldn't move.
别弄了,别弄了
No, don't do that. No don't do that.
别挠我了
No don't do that.
你别乱动,放松就好,它自己慢慢就不痒了
Don't do this. Just relax. The itch will go away.
她说我要是慢慢动的话…我专门问了她
She told me if I moved slowly. I asked specifically.
-你刚才也想挠痒来着? -对
- You had an itch earlier ? - Yeah.
然后她说只要你慢点,你可以自己挠挠脸
And she said you can itch your face if you move slowly.
-你还是别乱动了 -好吧好吧,没事
- I don't think you should do that. - Okay, okay, okay, it's fine.
我能点个中杯咖啡和一个贝果吗,带走
Can I have a medium coffee and a bagel to go ?
过来跟我一块洗盘子
Come back here and wash these dishes with me
我就送你一打贝果
and I'll give you a dozen bagels.
不用了谢谢
No thanks.
-要煎饼吗? -不是很想要
- Pancakes ? You like pancakes ? - Not particularly.
为什么有这么多傻♥逼♥密♥码♥?
Why are there so many fucking passwords ?
简直跟国际刑♥警♥组织一样
It's like Interpol.
你最近改了你的密♥码♥是不是?
Well you changed your password recently right ?
不是故意的
Not on purpose.
马特前几天说
Matt was in here the other day
你只能活一天了
going on about you had one day left to live.
-放屁 -太好了
- False alarm. - Good.
你这倒是不常见…
Now here's something you don't see every day...
一个男的脖子上戴着个女式项链
A girl's necklace on a guy's neck.
哦,你看这个女孩,她伤透了我的心
Yeah. This girl here. She's broken my heart.
不过她还没结束呢,她还在继续
But she hasn't finished the job. She's still at it.
就在我们现在说话的时候
She's breaking my heart.
-她还在继续伤我的心 -老天爷!
- As we speak. - Jesus !
-是的,她还在继续伤我的心 -她是我女朋友吗?
- Yeah, she's breaking my heart. - Is she my girlfriend ?
不是啊
No.
-那我认识她吗? -不认识
- Do I know her ? - No.
那我到底为什么要跟你聊这个?
Then why should I even be talking to you about this ?
我特别惊讶于你居然能对我说起这种事
I'm surprised that you even brought that thing in here
这完全是你的私事吧
just on your own.
这种事不应该出现在我们的日常谈话中,你得同意吧?
There's a departure from the norm, would you agree with that ?
最搞笑的是你居然…
The funny thing about you is that you... on your own
以为你可以拿这种事来烦我
came up with the idea that that was okay,
这点是最让我恶心的
and that bothers me probably even more than anything else.
我想说
I was going to say
你人还挺好的
that I think it's cool that you don't harass
你不会骚扰任何一个在这工作的女员工
any of the women working here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是说…你本可以利用你老板的身份
I mean... you could use your position as boss
来骚扰女员工
for an inappropriate behavior.
我只喜欢小女孩
I'm only attracted to girls.
她们一旦十八岁成年,身上的某种东西就死掉了
Once they turn eighteen something inside of them dies
反正我是这么觉得
as far as I'm concerned.
当你开始用左手弹琴的时候
When you start playing with your left hand
你得分点脑子去干别的…
and then distract your brain with something else...
因为你左手弹的是律动
'Cause your left hand is doing the rhythm.
你听过这个吗?
You know that one ?
BW
BW.
所以我想让你弹的就是这种东西
So what I want you to do is be able to play something like that.
很好
Good.
再来一遍
One more time.
你有点…
And you're sort of...
过分纠结于精准度的问题了
entangled in your dedication to your precision.
你得…放松点
You're kind of... You hold back.
你不用太担心把它弹错
You're so worried about getting it right.
稍等,你能再说一遍吗?
Wait, will you say that again ?
“我过分纠结于精准度的问题”
I'm entangled in my dedication to precision.'
他问我我是不是同性恋
He asked me if I were gay. If I am gay.
我觉得问得很有道理
I think that's fair.
我是说…这个链子非常粗…
I mean... These links are very big... You usually see that on...
非常笨重
Really chunky.
一般黑人或者同性恋老是戴这种东西
You usually see that on black people or gay people.
我能理解他为什么这么问
I see where it's coming from.
你们看这个姑娘…她伤透了我的心
See that locket... the girl... She's breaking my heart.
但是她还没结束呢,她还在继续伤我的心
But she hasn't finished the job. She's still at it.
她就像一只爪子里抓着一条鱼的熊
She's like a bear with a fish in it's paw.
我曾经爱上过一个让我疯狂的女孩
I was in love with a girl who made me crazy,
所以我把她换成了蜜莉斯
so I traded her in for Mileus
因为蜜莉斯不会给我找麻烦
because I thought Mileus wouldn't give me any trouble.
我见过那些关系完蛋了的夫妻
I saw these couples who's relationships had deadened.
所以我发誓我不会陷入那种情况
And I swore I would never fall into that trap.
我发誓,那种情况不会发生在我和蜜莉斯身上
I swore, I swore, I swore that wouldn't never be me and Mileus.
然后什么时候我的t恤变成你的家居服了?
And when exactly did my t-shirts become your domestic uniform ?
这种事到底是在我们婚姻中的哪个时间节点发生的?
Where exactly in the course of the marriage did that happen ?
是第六个月…还是第九个月…还是一年?
Was it about six months in... Nine months in... a year...
我们什么时候越过那个界限的?
Where exactly did we cross that threshold ?
你时不时好好穿件衬衫能死吗?
Would it kill you to put on a blouse every now and then ?
还有你能不能戴个隐形眼镜然后把那个蠢眼镜从你额头上摘下来?
Put in some contacts and take those things off your forehead ?
你这么做会死吗?
Would that really blow you away ?
蜜莉斯?你名字真叫蜜莉斯?
Mileus ? Your name is really Mileus ?
你看见我的红色运动鞋了吗?
Have you seen my red running shoes ?
“你看见我的红色运动鞋了吗?”
Have you seen my red running shoes ?
这就是婚姻的真谛?“你看见我的红色运动鞋了吗”?
This is a marriage ? Have you seen my red running shoes ?
你看见了吗?我好像找不到了
Have you seen them ? I can't seem to find them.
你看这是个陈述句
See there's a statement
这句话结尾没有问号♥
that doesn't have question mark at the end.
我好像找不到我的红色运动鞋了
I can't seem to find my red running shoes.
但它显然带有一种疑问的语意
But obviously there is a question in parentheses.
我的鞋到底在他妈哪呢?
Where the fuck are they ?
在他妈哪呢?
Where the fuck are they ?
我觉得你很荒唐
I think it's preposterous
你对婚姻这件事居然还持有自己的观点
for you to even harbor an opinion about marriage.
-这怎么了? -这太荒谬了
- Why ? - It's ludacris.
因为你这些观点是从哪来的呢?
Because where does it even come from ?
你这些想法,看法,观点,都是从哪来的呢?
Where do these thoughts and opinions and judgments come from ?
你看的那些狗屁电影,书和诗吗?
The bullshit movies and books and poems that you've been exposed to ?
还是你父母给你展现的他们婚姻的样子
What your parents let you see of their marriage...
这就是你的观点的来源?可笑,荒唐
That's what it's based on ? Ridiculous. Absurd.
但这确实不是我心中婚姻该有的样子
This isn't what marriage looks like in my mind.
你把它看作是一个普遍的负面的事情
Well you make it seem like it's an over-archingly negative thing.
但它其实不是…它可能很大程度上是负面的…
It's not... It's largely negative...
但你要知道…你没法说这个事是正面的或者是负面的
But you know... It's not negative or positive.
这只是婚姻自然的发展过程罢了
It's just the natural unfolding of a marriage.
当你在一个地方不想见到某个人的时候
When you don't want to see someone and you go to a place
你基本上肯定会撞见他们
where you're pretty certain they're going to be.
这叫什么?这种现象有临床术语吗?
What's that called ? Is there a clinical term for that ?
电影精选列表