F…
F...
回到C…
Back to C...
挺好的
That's pretty good.
可笑的是,我内心如雷鸣般咆哮
What's so funny is that I'm filled up with thunder.
G…
G...
我躲不过你在我心中放下的巨石
And I can't get under this stone that you filled to my chest...
D小调…
D minor...
我改变不了你的心
I can't change your mind.
F…
F...
我改变不了你的心
I can't change your mind.
C…
C...
G…
G...
我孤独又恐惧,这有什么好笑的呢?
What's so funny is I'm scared and lonely...
我不认为我是你的真命天子
And I don't think that I'm the only one.
当我看着你驾车远去的时候
As I watch you drive away.
鸟儿高声歌♥唱,这很好笑吗
What's so funny is the birds are singing...
阳光灿烂,钟声悠扬
Sun is shining and the bells are ringing...
而我在思考我们之间到底发生了什么
And I'm thinking what happened here.
但我改变不了你的心,但我改变不了你的心
But I can't change your mind. No, I can't change your mind...
我改变不了你的心
I can't change your mind...
我改变不了你的心
I can't change your mind !
当我第一次望向你的双眼,我看到最美的鸟儿飞翔
I first looked into your eyes saw the most beautiful birds fly...
飞入深藏智慧的灵魂,但现在她已经离开了
Straight into the soul in the wisdom, but she was gone.
我改变不了你的心,我改变不了你的心
I can't change your mind, I can't change your mind.
我改变不了你的心
I can't change your mind.
我改变不了你的心
I can't change your mind.
她伤透了我的心
She's breaking my heart.
这块皮肤,很可笑吗
What's so funny of this piece of skin,
它上面印着你的名字
The one on my arm with your name inked in...
事情逐渐败坏,这很好笑吗
What's so funny is the way things go down...
就像一颗星星死了,没有发出一点声音
Like when a star dies it doesn't make a sound...
只是安静地消失了
It's just gone...
当你再抬头,便再也找不到
You can't find it when you look into the sky.
我改变不了你的心,我改变不了你的心
And I can't change your mind... I can't change your mind...
我改变不了你的心
I can't change your mind.
这里是第二次转换
Here's the secondary switches.
十个一百的供应源,用颜色编码,字母数字排序
Ten one hundred feeds, so it's color coded, letter number,
相同的数字和颜色在这,和另一端进行对应
same number and colors are here. Corresponding on the opposite end.
-所以…我是要把这些线插上去 -对
- So... plug all these in. - Yeah.
嘿,你想去吃个三明治吗,哈莫尼?
Hey, you wanna go get a sandwich, Harmony ?
不用了谢谢
No, thanks.
嘿,你是怎么保持身材的?
Hey... How do you stay in shape ?
午饭时候我会跟大伙玩壁球
At lunch I play racquetball with the guys.
一二三,哭!一二三,哭!
One, two, three, cry ! One, two, three, cry !
你知道这是谁吗?你看过这个电影吗?
Do you know who he is ? Have you seen him in a movie before ?
我知道
Yeah.
我记得那个房♥子的墙上挂满了枪
I remember the house has walls, and the walls have a number of guns.
嘿
Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
马特和我正在猜电影
Matt and I were trading movie quotes.
哈莫尼很擅长这个
Harmony was always really good at that stuff.
他总能记住电影里那些东西
He was always memorizing things from movies.
记住了不等于能背得出来
Remembering isn't the same as memorizing.
我去上个厕所
I'm gonna go take a leak...
-好嘞 -我马上回来
- Okay. - But... I'll be back !
-你在干什么? -什么?
- What are you doing ? - What ?
你在跟那个家伙约会?那家伙很明显是个白♥痴♥
You're dating that guy ? He's pretty clearly an imbecile.
那个家伙…
That guy... That's what he...
“我马上回来”
Fine. I'll be back.
你在笑话他还是在笑话我
Are you laughing at the way he said it or the way I said it ?
我在笑话他
The way he said it.
行吧
Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
祝你玩的开心
Have fun.
伤透了我的心…
And break my heart...
你完成了修饰…最终的润色
You put the touches... The finishing touches.
最终的修饰,最终的润色
The finishing touches. The finishing touches.
你完成了修饰…最终的润色
You put the touches. The finishing touches.
最终的修饰,最终的润色
The finishing touches. The finishing touches...
当你生日正好撞上工作日,你老板会带你去打保龄球
At work, the people in charge take you bowling on your birthday.
哈莫…你怎么回事?
Harmo... What happened, man ?
没事,你可以再扔一次
It's alright. You get another... shot at it.
我刚刚都准备赌你能做到了
I was gonna bet money you did that.
我没带眼镜没看着
I didn't wear my glasses.
太棒了
Nice !
嘿,那个女孩叫啥来着
Hey, what's that girls name,
在圣诞派对上跟着你来的那个
the one you took to the Christmas party ?
杰西卡?你上周刚跟她出去约会了
Jessica ? You were out with her last week.
-你忘了? -就是她?这俩是一个人?
- Remember ? - That girl ? That's the same girl ?
她发型变了
She has different hair.
你还记得我碰见你们。你们正聊电影呢
Remember I ran into you guys. You were talking about movies.
-我记得 -那就是杰西卡
- I remember. Yeah. - Jessica.
那就是你给我讲的那个姑娘?
Is that the girl you were telling me about ?
对
Yeah.
嘿,布莱德?
Hey, Brad ?
布莱德?
Brad ?
我们会不会…就我们所有人…都要…
Are we going to... I mean all of us... are we going to...
一起…还是只是我们中的一部分要…
Together... some of us...
在这之后还会有什么吗,还是我们所有人都…
Is there anything else after this or is this basically for all of us...
-我是说普遍来讲… -你是说等我们都死了之后?
- I mean the general... - You mean after we die ?
你是在问我相不相信有来世?
Are you asking me if I believe in the after life ?
呃,不是,我想说的是午饭的事
No, well, actually, I was thinking about lunch.
我感觉这是个小孩的领带
I think this is a kid's tie.
它不够长,我没法…
I can't get it long enough to put the...
你没事的
You're fine.
接待环节你可以说话
Reception is the part where you can talk.
但你不能在葬礼上说话
You can't talk at the burial.
就挺无聊的
I don't know... It's kind of boring.
你在葬礼上本来就不该感到好受
I don't think you're supposed to have a good time.
我喜欢跟他说话
I enjoyed talking to him.
你们知道的…他…
You know... He...
当你…怎么说来着…
What's it called when you... You kind of...
我就跟你直说了,离她远点
There's no nice way to say this. Stay away from her.
我一直都感觉…我想念被他摸屁♥股♥
I always felt that... you know... I enjoyed being butt hold by him.
他是那种…
He was the kind of guy that...
她是个疯子。她会毁了你的人生
She's crazy. She'll ruin your life.
…敬仰他
... looked up to him.
他是个很友善的人
He's friendly.
怎么,你现在突然变成圣人了?
So you're what... Like the good Samaritan now ?
你突然充满智慧了?
You're smart now?
你只要跟他聊天,心情就会变好
You were happy once you were talking to him
因为你本来以为
because you didn't think that he was gonna be
他不会是那种你会想去聊天的那种人
the kind of person you wanted to talk to because he wasn't that type of person,
但你跟他聊过天了之后,你就会发现他是那种
but once you were talking to him you realized that he was that person
你会想去聊天的人
you wanted to talk to,
你们聊天真的会很愉快
but you were happy you were talking together.
闭嘴吧,闭嘴吧,你成功说了一堆没用的屁话
Wrap it up. Wrap it up. You managed to say absolutely nothing.
布拉德是所有人的好朋友,也是我的好父亲
Brad was a good friend to everyone. A good father to me.
一个好老板,和一个努力工作的人,他会永远活在大家心中
A fair boss. And a hard worker. He will be missed.
这一点大家肯定都很清楚
I don't think anyone here needs to be told that.
我很喜欢他
I liked him a lot.
他比我们其中一些人年长很多
He was a lot older than some of us.
但…我本来想说他拥有着一颗年轻的心
But... well, I was going to say he had a youthful spirit,
但可能也没有吧
but that's not necessarily the case.
我上周被告知说他只能活一天了
I got told last week that he had a day to live.
结果他活了八天,这也挺了不起的
Turned out he had eight days. So that's something.
哈莫尼也有一些话想说,小哈!
Harmony was going to say a few words too. Harm !
我对他不是很了解
I hardly knew the guy.
他总是对我非常的不友善,但也不像是什么严厉的爱
He was often unkind to me and it didn't seem like tough love.
或者是在试着激励我什么的
Or like he was trying to inspire me.
电影精选列表