Where's Dr. Slaughter's office?
斯劳特博士的办公室在哪里?
I'm afraid she's in the conference room.
恐怕,她在会议室。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
But you can't go in there.
但你不能进去。
I want a word with Dr. Slaughter.
我要和斯劳特博士谈谈。
It's all right, Georgie.Excuse me.
没事的,乔治。对不起了。
That's perfectly all right,Lord Bulbeck.
没关系,布尔贝克勋爵。
- What the fuck is this? - Temper, temper.
-这他妈是怎么回事? -别生气,别生气。
Let go of me, you creep!
放开我,你这个讨厌鬼!
Bonjour, Lord Bulbeck.
你好,布尔贝克勋爵。
Ravi de vous voir, Excellence.
很高兴见到您,阁下。
Why didn't you return my call?
你为什么不回我电♥话♥?
Because I didn't want to see you.
因为,我不想见到你。
Why didn't you call me?
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我?
Geneva was so close.Why didn't you come and see me?
日内瓦近在咫尺。你为什么不来看我?
I wanted to.It just wasn't possible.
我想去的。但这是不可能的。
I know. "Something came up. "Well, same here. I got laid.
我知道了。“有什么事发生了。”嗯,我也是。我和人上♥床♥了。
Well, I'm not surprised.
那我一点都不感到意外。
You know what? It was fantastic.
你知道吗?那太棒了。
In a bathroom being shaved with people watching?
在浴室里,当着别人的面,给你刮阴毛吗?
That really turns you on,doesn't it?
这让你很兴奋,不是吗?
Yes.
是的。
OK. Half Moon Street.
好吧。去半月街。
- I can't. - Why not?
-我不能去。 -为什么不能?
- Security. - Bullshit.
-安全考虑。 -屁话。
So that's the famous exercise bike.
那就是著名的健身自行车。
Do you want me on the bicycle?
你想让我骑自行车吗?
No.
不。
In the bedroom.
在卧室里。
Like lovers.
像情人那样。
It's my birthday tomorrow.
明天是我的生日。
I know. Virgo.
我知道。处♥女♥座。
Let's celebrate. Right here.I'll make dinner.
让我们好好庆祝一下。在这里。我来做饭
I'll even bake a cake.
我甚至会烤一个蛋糕。
I missed your birthday.
我错过了你的生日。
I think I should be here for mine.
我想,我也该在里,过我的生日。
I'm so glad you finally came here.
我很高兴,你终于来了。
This place is special.
这个地方很特殊。
You're special.
你也很特殊。
Got a nice one for you tomorrow.
明天有单不错的活儿,介绍给你。
He's been very generous in the past.
他过去一直很慷慨。
Sorry, Captain.I have plans of my own tomorrow.
对不起,上尉。我明天有自己的计划。
Business or pleasure?
是生意,还是为了图乐?
It's personal.
是个人的事儿。
And it's none of your business, is it?
这不关你的事,对吧?
It wouldn't take you long.
不会花你很长时间的。
I said I'm busy.
我说了,我很忙。
Too bad.
太可惜了。
I'm through, Twilley.
我结束了,特威利。
For good.
为了善良。
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Damn.
见鬼。
Who is it?
是谁啊?
Flowers for Dr. Slaughter.
给斯劳特博士的花。
Oh, great.
哦,太好了。
Well, surprise, surprise.
这真是,意外中的意外啊。
If it isn't Sonny,the terror of the squash courts.
这不是桑尼,那个壁球场上的讨厌鬼吗。
Are you the date I turned down,or is this just a coincidence?
你是要我拒绝和你幽会,还是这只是巧合?
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的。
I felt very badly, about the way I was forced to leave-
not even saying good-bye.
我对自己被迫离开的方式,感到非常难过...甚至连再见,都没有说。
It was a sudden emergency, you know?
这是个突发事件,你知道吗?
I've been thinking about you a great deal, Dr. Slaughter.
我一直在想你,斯劳特博士。
How did you know my real name?
你怎么知道我的真名?
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
You're quite famous in certain circles.
你在某些圈子里,很有名。
Oh, really? Well,that's very nice, honey boy...
哦,真的吗?那太好了,亲爱的男孩…
but I'm very busy right now, so...
但我现在很忙,所以…
thank you for the flowers and the apologies...
谢谢你的花和道歉…
and now you are on your way.
现在,你该走了。
OK.
好吧。
You're going to kill me,aren't you?
你要杀了我,是吗?
- Morning. - Good morning.
-早。 -早上好。
- Good flight? - Fine, thanks.
-飞行顺利吗? -很好,谢谢。
The Jordanians will use our helicopter, sir.
约旦人会用我们的直升机,先生。
The others are coming by road.
其他的人是坐车,沿公路来的。
- What about the neighbors? - What neighbors?
-邻居们呢? -什么邻居?
No wonder we never get to see your budget estimates.
难怪我们从来没见过你们的预算。
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
Yes, this place is perfect.
是的,这个地方很好。
I take it they'll be making their own radio arrangements?
我想,他们会自己安排无线电台通讯吧?
There's a report just in.They tried to kill Hafiz Ali...
刚收到一份报告。他们试图杀死哈菲兹·阿里…
as he was taking the plane in Damascus.
…当时他正在大马士革乘坐飞机。
- He's unhurt. - Is he still coming?
-他没受伤。 -他还来吗?
- He's on his way. - You think they're onto it?
-他在路上了。 -你觉得,他们有察觉了吗?
Highly unlikely.
非常不可能。
Just a coincidence? I don't think so.
只是巧合吗? 我不这么想。
I have to go to the bathroom.I suppose you'd want to watch.
我得去趟洗手间。我想,你会想看的。
- Leave the door open. - Look.
-把门开着。 -看。
You think I can get through there?
你觉得,我能爬过去吗?
Come on. Close the door.
别这样。把门关上吧。
OK.
好吧。
Merde!
呸!
What dancer played across from Judy Garland...in "For Me and My Gal"?
朱迪·加兰对面的舞者是谁...在《献给我和我的女孩》里?
Karim.
卡里姆。
What's the matter?
这是怎么回事?
- He tried to kill me. - There, there, there, there.
-他想杀了我。 -好了,好了,好了。
Who?
谁?
Police, please.
请帮我叫警♥察♥。
Hold the line and I'll connect you.
请稍等,我帮你接通。
Sit down.
坐下。
Please.
求你了。
I don't understand.
我不明白。
You were useful.
你曾是有利用价值的。
I was useful?
我被利用了?
You sent that videotape?
录像带,是你寄来的?
Van Arkady thought it might interest you.
范·阿卡迪觉得,你会感兴趣的。
Van Arkady?
范.阿卡迪吗?
When Van Arkady saw you at the General's party...
he realized you were perfect.
当范·阿卡迪在将军家的聚会上看到你时...他意识到,你很完美。
Imagine the headlines-
想象一下头版标题...
"Lord Bulbeck found dead in love nest with call girl. "
“布尔贝克勋爵和应♥召♥女郎,死在爱巢里。”
Oh, my God.You're going to kill Sam.
我的天啊。你们会杀了萨姆的。
Killing two birds with one stone-the man and his reputation.
一石二鸟...既要了他的性命,又毁了他的名誉。
What if I hadn't... worked out?
如果我...不就范呢?
We would have found someone else.
我们会找别人的。
London is full of people like you.
伦敦到处都是,像你这样的人。
That's why it's so easy for us.
所以,这对我们来说很容易。
Us? Who's us?
我们?谁是“我们”?
The 5,000.
那“五千个人”。
Big day tomorrow, sir.
明天,将是重要的日子,先生。
Yes. Wish me luck.
是的。希望我们能幸运。
- Good luck, sir. - Thank you.
-祝你好运,先生。 -感谢你。
And... happy birthday, sir.
还有...生日快乐,先生。
Well, thank you, Rex.
那就谢谢你了,雷克斯。
Let him in.
让他进来。
Open the door.
去开门。
Open the door.
把门打开。
Sam, he's going to kill you!
萨姆,他会杀了你的!
Is she all right?
她还好吗?
电影精选列表