Good news.
好消息。
- Good night, Lauren. - Good night, Julian.
-晚安,劳伦。 -晚安,朱利安。
Dr. Slaughter.
斯劳特博士。
This came for you.Special delivery.
这是给你的。特快专递。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
This young woman earns?200 an hour.
这个年轻女人挣多少钱?每小时200美元。
Her takings for a single week...might be several thousand pounds.
她一周的收入…可能是几千英镑。
She is one of a growing number of young women...
她是越来越多的年轻女性中的一员...
who work in London's newest industry...the escort service...
在伦敦,从事着最新产业,她们的工作...是给人当陪护伴♥游♥…
grossing several million pounds monthly, most of it tax-free.
每月收入数百万英镑,大部分是免税的。
The Jasmine Agency has been operating...
for 3 years from their offices on Pont Street.
自从从他们在庞特街的办公室搬走后的三年...茉莉花旅行社一直在运作。
It dispatches dozens of girls...to wealthy
customers all over London...every night of the year.
在每年中的每个晚上...它给全伦敦的有钱顾客…派出了几十个女孩。
Do you take credit cards?
你们接受信♥用♥卡♥吗?
What's that shit you're watching?
你在看什么鬼东西呢?
I don't believe this.
我简直不敢相信。
He has been a mercenary in the Congo...
他在刚果当过雇佣兵...
Sounds like it's pretty funny.
听起来很有趣。
More than you think.
比你想的,还有趣。
This is Madame Cybele.
这位是西贝利女士。
Her last known employer was the Hotel Bristol, Beirut...
though her duties there were somewhat obscure.
她最后的雇主是贝鲁特的布里斯托尔酒店…虽然她在那里的职责,有些模糊。
Oh, no.
哦,不。
Lindsay!
林赛!
Get out-get out of the way! I was expecting to get there...
走开,别挡道!我要到那里去...
...was sentenced to 6 years for manslaughter...
and 2 years for disposing of the body.
...因过失杀人罪被判六年…还有丢弃尸体的两年刑期。
What can I get you, Love?
你想要点什么,亲爱的?
Nothing. Lindsay,I can't take it anymore.
什么都不要。林赛,我受不了了。
You've got to fix that shower.
你得把淋浴器修好。
Why should I fix the shower?
为什么我要修淋浴器?
It's your shower, too.You fix it.
这也是你的淋浴器。你把它修好。
Lord Bulbeck, well-known international jurist...
whose services have been used before...
著名的国际法学家,布尔贝克勋爵...他以前曾服役于...
was a surprise visitor to number 10...
是首相官邸的意外访客...
But I don't have any money.I mean, I don't have any money.
但是,我没有钱。我是说,我没有钱。
But you've got this ritzy job at some institution.
但你在某个研究机构,得到了一份令人仰止的工作。
Institute. Ritzy, my ass.Look at this.
研究机构。令人仰止,别挖苦我了。看这个。
"The Future of OPEC,by General Sir George Newhouse. "
“《石油输出国组织的未来》,乔治·纽豪斯将军著”
- I wrote this article. - It don't say that.
-这篇文章是我写的。 -上面没这么说。
He took my piece,he changed 3 lines...and he put his name on it.
他拿了我的稿子,改了3行…他在上面签了名。
Look, man, at least you're getting paid for all of that.
听着,伙计,至少你还能拿到钱。
But they don't pay anything.
但是他们不付任何钱。
What?
什么?
You mean, you're doing all of that for nothing?
你是说,你所做的一切都是徒劳的?
Maybe you're not so smart after all.
也许,你根本就没那么聪明。
Hello, I'd like to speak to Mr. Hugo Van Arkady, please.
你好,请给我接雨果·范·阿卡迪先生。
- Who's calling, please? -This is Dr. Lauren Slaughter...
-请问您是哪位? -我是劳伦.斯劳特博士...
of the Middle Eastern Institute for Strategic Studies.
我是在中东事务研究所,进行战略研究的。
Just a minute, please.
请等一下。
- Yes. - Hi.
-是我。 -嗨。
This is Lauren Slaughter.
我是劳伦·斯劳特。
Dr. Slaughter.
斯劳特博士。
We met the other night at General Newhouse's.
那天晚上,我们在纽豪斯将军家见过。
Yes, the vegetarian.I remember very well.
是的,素食者。我记得很清楚。
- How are you? - I'm fine, thank you.
-你好吗? -我很好,谢谢。
Actually, I was just wondering-you mentioned the other night...
that you might be able to help me.
事实上,我只是在想,那天晚上你提到过…也许你能帮我。
- You need a loan? - Yes.
-你需要贷款吗? -是的。
Have you tried your local bank?
你找过当地的银行吗?
No. I thought you said that-
没有。我以为你说过...
If he turns you down,give me a call...
and we'll talk about it over dinner or...
如果他拒绝了你,给我打电♥话♥…我们可以边吃晚饭边聊,或者...
maybe a quiet lunch in the country.
也许在乡下,吃顿安静的午餐。
Or even a weekend.No, thank you, Mr. Van Arkady.
或者,甚至度一个周末。不,谢谢,范·阿卡迪先生。
I'll manage.
我会应付的。
By the way,did you send me a tape?
顺便问一下,你寄给我录像带了吗?
A tape? Why on earth should I send you a tape?
录像带吗?我到底为什么,要寄录像带给你?
No reason. Thank you.
我也不知道。谢谢你。
This young woman earns?200 an hour.
这位年轻女士,一小时挣了200英镑。
Her takings for a single week...might be several thousand pounds.
她一周的收入…可能是几千英镑。
She is one of a growing number of young women...
who work in London's newest industry...
她是越来越多的年轻女性中的一员...在伦敦从事最新产业的工作...
the escort service...
陪护伴♥游♥服务...
grossing several million pounds monthly, most of it tax-free.
每月收入数百万英镑,大部分是免税的。
The men are lonely, you keep them company. That's it.
男人寂寞了,你陪着他们。就是这样。
That's why it's not prostitution.
这就是为什么,它不算是卖♥♥淫。
Prostitution is lowering yourself...but this is just the opposite.
卖♥♥淫是在贬低你自己…但这正好相反。
Escort agencies-the thing I like about it-no hassle.
伴♥游♥旅行社...这是我喜欢的一点...没有麻烦。
Good night.
晚安。
Is this your taxi, General?
这是你的出租车吗,将军?
Yes. Can I offer you a lift? I'm going to Kensington.
是。我可以载你一程吗?我要去肯辛顿。
It's on my way. Thank you.
我正好顺路。谢谢您。
That was a terrific paper of yours in The Spectator.
你在《观察家》上发表的那篇文章很棒。
Ah. Well, I had some very good raw material.
呃。我有一些很好的原始材料。
But not good enough to warrant a field trip to Kuwait.
但还没好到,值得去科威特实地考察。
You're a woman in a hurry.
你是个有紧迫感的女人。
No more than any man, General.
比不上比任何人,将军。
(茉莉花旅行社)
She reminds me of... you know,that great Australian girl.
她让我想起了…你知道,那个很棒的澳大利亚女孩。
You're absolutely right,but she can't go out like this.
你说得对,但她不能就这样出去接活儿。
Men expect something sexier.Quelque chose qui fait bander.
男人期待更性感的东西。吸引人的东西。
If you're thinking of tits in a tight dress...
you have a pretty stereotyped idea...of what this job requires.
如果你在想紧身裙里,表现你的奶♥子♥…你对这份工作所需要的想法...太老套了。
Is that so? Up to you.
是这样吗?那由你来定。
Here's the drill.
这是一项技能。
We'll keep track of your appointments, pay you cash.
我们会记录你的预约,付给你现金。
But once you accept the job,you go out with the guy...
even he has halitosis and a triple chin.
但是一旦你接受了这份工作,你就得和那人出去…哪怕他有口臭和三重下巴。
- And afterwards? - The sky's the limit.
-之后呢? -那就天高任鸟飞了。
- We don't want to know. - Dinner's OK.
-我们也不想知道那么多。 -共进晚餐,没问题。
For the rest... I'll see how I feel.
至于其它的...要凭我的感觉。
Of course, you'll be using a pseudonym.
当然,你要用笔名。
No. I'll use my own name.
不。我会用我自己的名字。
That's highly irregular.
这是非常不符合常规的。
I'm not ashamed of what I do, Captain Twilley.
我并不为我的所作所为,感到羞耻,特威利上尉。
Perhaps she might be available... film Americain.
也许她有空去见见那个...美国的电影人。
Good idea.
好主意。
A big film producer-Floren Farvenstein from L.A.
洛杉矶的著名电影制片人,弗洛伦·法文斯坦,
Most of our clients are regulars.
我们的大多数客户,都是常客。
You must look your best.
你一定要打扮得,漂漂亮亮的。
I'll dazzle him with my wit.
我要用我的机智,使他头晕目眩。
The bodies of 3 Iranian students...were found today in a cellar...、
三名伊朗学生的尸体…今天在一个地窖里被发现…
in a disused tenement building near Brands Hatch.
在布兰兹哈奇附近的一栋废弃的公♥寓♥大楼里。
The Iranians, believed to be members of the Hezbollah...
had been missing for several weeks...
据信是真♥主♥党成员的伊朗人…已经失踪好几个星期了…
...to disperse a mob of rampaging youths...
who earlier overturned a police van and set it on fire.
...驱散一群横冲直撞的年轻人…他们之前掀翻了一辆警车,并纵火焚烧了它。
Police are still searching for a man...
who claimed in an anonymous telephone call...
警方仍在搜寻一名男子… 他在一个匿名电♥话♥中声称…
that he would blow up Brixton Underground Station...
if his friends were not released by midnight.
他会炸掉布里克斯顿地铁站...如果他的朋友们在午夜前,没有被释放。
Good evening, madam.
晚上好,女士。
- Thank you. - Thank you very much, Love.
-谢谢你。 -非常感谢您,可爱的女士。
Vous parlez chinois, vraiment? C'est merveilleux.
你真的会说中文吗? 这太棒了。
J'aimerais tellement passer la nuit avec vous.
我很想和你一起过夜。
- C'est?300. - C'est beaucoup.
-是吗? 300英镑。 -这是一大笔钱。
Take it or leave it.
别讨价还价。
Raw fish very good.Very health-giving.
生鱼片很好吃。非常健康。
What was that with the waiter?
那个服务员是怎么回事?
I say you very good-looking.
我说,你长得很好看。
I thought I heard a reference to money.
我想,我听到的是,涉及钱的事。
You speak Japanese?
你会说日语?
I'm not on the menu,Mr. Matsushita.
我不在菜单上。松下先生。
I decide what I do after dinner...and in your case, it's no.
我决定晚饭后做什么…而你的情况是,没戏。
Definitely no. Eai.
绝对不行。没门儿。
- Thank you. - Thank you.
电影精选列表