现在是凌晨两点半,我们今晚的嘉宾是弗兰克·特雷博。
Now, Frank, after your third divorce...you're now a bachelor again.
弗兰克,你第三次离婚后,你现在...又变成单身汉了。
How does it feel?
感觉如何?
Miserable.I just feel miserable.
悲哀。我只是觉得很痛苦。
Hi. This is 750-0360.
嗨。这是750-0360。
I'm out right now,but if you'll leave a message...
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我现在不在,但如果你能留言…我会尽快回复你的。
Lord Bulbeck.You know this charming lady?
布尔贝克勋爵,你认识这位迷人的女士吗?
She speaks our language perfectly.
她把我们的语言,说得很好。
She has many talents,Ambassador.
她很有天赋,大使。
Excuse me, Mr. Ambassador.
对不起,大使先生。
There are some people over here who would like to meet you.
那边有些人,想见见你。
- Well? - Well, what?
-怎么? -什么怎么?
- How did it end the other night? - What night?
-那天晚上是怎么结束的? -什么晚上?
The Connaught Grill 2 days ago.
两天前,在康诺特烤肉店。
Awfully young, wasn't he,to have to go to an agency?
可悲的年轻人,他怎么也会去旅行社找女伴?
You weren't in at 3:00 a. m.
你凌晨3点,都还没回家。
That was you who called all those times...and never left a message?
是你一直在打电♥话♥…从来没留过言吗?
How much did you charge,or was his charm sufficient?
你要价多少,还是他的魅力足够?
It's none of your business, is it?
这不关你的事,对吧?
Mr. Van Arkady.
范·阿卡迪先生。
- Hello.- How nice to see you.
-你好。 -很高兴见到你。
- Lord Bulbeck. - Hello, Hugo.
-布尔贝克勋爵。 -你好,雨果。
I hear your conference the other day...was a terrific success.
我前几天,听了你在大会上的演讲…非常成功。
She's putting new life into the Middle Eastern Institute.
她正在为中东研究所,注入新的活力。
An amazing performance.
一次精彩的表演。
I want to hear all about it.Excuse us, Hugo.
我想听听这一切。抱歉,雨果。
Mr. Van Arkady,nice to meet you.
范·阿卡迪先生,很高兴见到你。
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么?
Is he one of your clients, too?
他也是你的客户吗?
Who's that tall girl with Lord Bulbeck?
和布尔贝克勋爵在一起的,那个高个女孩是谁?
Haven't you heard? He hires them by the hour.
你没听说吗? 他按小时,给她付费的。
Past the museum, turn left...then you go down to the end
and you'll find it, all right?
过了博物馆,向左转…然后你往下走,你会找到的,好吗?
How totally out of character, Sam.
这太不像你的性格了,萨姆。
I'm touched.
我被感动了。
I take it peace has been declared.
在我看来,我们这算是和解了。
An honorable truce.Let's go somewhere next weekend.
体面的休战。我们下周,找个地方出去玩吧。
- It's my birthday. - I know.
-那天是我生日。 -我知道。
Virgo. So it's on, OK?
处♥女♥座。所以它开始了,好吗?
No Mauras, no Rexes,no Raffertys...no bodyguard, just us?
没有莫拉,没有雷克斯,没有拉弗蒂…没有保镖,只有我俩?
Dr. Slaughter,you just got yourself a deal.
斯劳特博士,你为自己,敲定了一笔生意。
Hello, Sam? Hi.
你好,萨姆?嗨。
I've got everything, so where are you going to pick me up?
我什么都带了,你要去哪接我?
I've been trying to reach you all day.
我找了你一整天了
Something's come up.、
发生了一些意外的事情。
The weekend's off.
周末出游取消了。
It's a last-minute thing I have, really.
这是我最后一刻,碰上的事,真的。
I suppose I'll read about it in the newspapers.
我想,我会在报纸上,读到这件事的。
Oh, I certainly hope not.Listen, I'll be back on Monday.
哦,我当然不希望。听着,我星期一就回来。
Why don't we have a quiet birthday dinner together-
just the two of us?
我们为什么不一起安静地吃个生日晚餐呢...就我们两个?
- You mean, Half Moon Street? - Where else?
-你是说,在半月街? -还会在哪里?
Alone?
单独地?
That was the general idea.
这就是根本的想法。
I can't wait.
我都等不及了。
Hi. This is 750-0360.
嗨。这是750-0360。
I'm out right now,but if you'll leave a message...
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我现在不在,但如果你能留言…我会尽快回复你的。
Hi, this is Sam.There's been a hitch. I'm sorry.
嗨,我是萨姆。出了点小问题。我很抱歉。
I'm on my way to catch a plane.
我要去赶飞机。
I have to be in Geneva next week.
我下周要去日内瓦。
There's a lovely hotel on the lake nearby.
附近的湖边,有一家漂亮的旅馆。
Sam!
萨姆!
Rex will arrange everything.
雷克斯会安排一切的。
Hello?
在吗?
Happy birthday, Lauren.
生日快乐,劳伦。
I thought you people didn't drink.
我以为你们不喝酒呢。
Well, this Arab does.
本阿♥拉♥伯人,还是喝的。
And may the coming year fulfill all our expectations.
愿新的一岁,实现我们所有的期望。
I almost forgot.
我差不多都忘了。
A little something for your birthday.
给你一个生日小礼物。
Karim.
卡利姆。
A memento of your new life.A token of our friendship.
为了纪念你的新生活。也是我们友谊的象征。
A half moon. Oh, it's lovely.
半个月亮。哦,它很可爱。
May I?
我来帮你?
How thoughtful.
想得真周到。
And here is to your Geneva trip.
为你的日内瓦之行,干杯。
How did you know I was going to Geneva?
你怎么知道,我要去日内瓦?
"Chateau des Contes D'Artois on Lake Geneva. "
“日内瓦湖上的阿图瓦伯爵城♥堡♥。”
This is yours, isn't it?
这是你的,对吗?
"Squash, tennis, a health spa. "
“壁球、网球、健康水疗。”
Trying to lose weight,Dr. Slaughter?
你是想去减肥吗?斯劳特博士?
And here is to your Geneva trip.
为你的日内瓦之行,干杯。
How did you know I was going to Geneva?
你怎么知道,我要去日内瓦?
"Chateau des Contes D'Artois on Lake Geneva. "
“日内瓦湖上的阿图瓦伯爵城♥堡♥。”
You have to put real punch into that swing.
你挥拍的时候,一定要用力。
Gilbert Sonval.My friends call me Sonny.
我是吉尔伯特.桑维尔。我的朋友都叫我桑尼。
Maybe you should take some lessons.
也许,你应该上一些课程。
- I hate lessons. - Here, let me show you.
-我讨厌上课。 -来,我示范给你看。
Excusez-moi, Madame Weller.You are wanted on the phone.
打扰一下,韦勒夫人。有你的电♥话♥。
Thank you. I'll be right back.
谢谢你!我马上就回来。
Sam?
萨姆?
I'm still in Geneva,but I'll be late.
我还在日内瓦,但要迟到了。
How late?
会晚多久?
I'll try and sneak out tomorrow afternoon.
我明天下午,会想办法溜出去的。
So, dinner tomorrow night?
那么,明晚一起吃晚饭?
You better be here.
你最好在这儿。
You have my word.
我向你保证。
OK.
好的。
How about some lunch?
去吃午饭,怎么样?
No, thanks. I'm pooped.
不了,谢谢。我累坏了。
I'm just going to go back to my room and... have an apple.
我要回我的房♥间,然后…吃一个苹果。
Do you have two apples?
你有两个苹果吗?
Thanks for the lesson.
谢谢你的教课。
Who is it?
谁啊?
- That's for you. - Thank you.
-这是给你的。 -谢谢你。
Now you have two apples.
现在,你有两个苹果了。
Bon soir!
晚上好!
Any messages?、
有留言吗?
I don't think so, madame.
我想是没有,夫人。
Oh, I'm sorry.Monsieur Weller called.
哦,对不起。韦勒先生打来电♥话♥。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
(对不起,我不能去见你了,我一回到伦敦,就给你打电♥话♥。)
- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨。 -嗨。
Hey.
嘿。
If you're interested, there are a couple of apples left.
如果你感兴趣的话,我那里还有几个苹果。
You know, Sonny,I've never had one before.
你知道吗,桑尼,我以前一次都没有过。
But some women never have one, ever.
但有些女人从来没有,从来。
I mean a spinal massage.
我是说脊椎按♥摩♥。
That's enough, thanks.
这就够了,谢谢。
Would you get me a towel, please?
请给我拿条毛巾,好吗?
Sonny, let's have dinner later, OK? About 8:30.
桑尼,我们晚点再吃晚饭,好吗?大约8:30吧。
- Can you ring 21, please? - Twenty-one?
-你能给21房♥打个电♥话♥吗? - 21房♥?
But he checked out two hours ago, Madame Weller.
但他两小时前,就退房♥了,韦勒夫人。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
And Dr. Slaughter's article will be published...
next month in "The Spectator. "
斯劳特博士的文章,将会发表在…下个月的《观察家》上。
Now, to the diary.
现在,说到日程安排。
We've got two guest speakers next week-
下周,我们有两位演讲嘉宾...
His Excellency the Jordanian ambassador...
约旦大使阁下…
and Monsieur Poinson of France...who's going to talk about Chad.
还有法国的波因松先生…他会谈论乍得局势。
Well, that about wraps it up for now...
unless anybody's got anything to add or raise.
好了,到此为止了…除非有人,有什么要补充或提出的。
电影精选列表