你肯定吗?
You probably had me checked out anyway.
你可能已经把我,调查个底儿掉了。
I didn't find the play convincing.
我觉得这出戏,没有说服力。
The ending didn't work.
结尾的效果不好。
How long was his wife locked up for, anyway?
他妻子被关了多久?
He had her put away for the rest of her life.
他把她关了一辈子。
Jesus. Let's hear it for marriage.
天呐。让我们听听,这还算婚姻吗。
They did horrible things to women in those days.
在那些日子里,他们对妇女做了可怕的事。
Those days? They still do.
那些日子吗?现在,依然如此。
The men I see don't want a woman.
我碰到的那些男人,都不想要女人。
They want an object.
他们想要一个宣泄对象。
I mean, literally,they want me to be a thing.
我是说,真的,他们想让我成为一件物品。
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的? -是的。
"Stand very still," they say.
“站着别动,”他们说。
They want me to be a pillow...or a table...or a pet rabbit.
他们想让我当枕头…或者一张桌子…或者一只宠物兔子。
I mean, it's ridiculous.
我想说,这太荒谬了。
You just can't imagine all the things they want me to do.
你无法想象,他们想让我做什么。
Oh, yes, I can.
哦,是的。我想得出来。
Another perfect score.
又一记好球。
I'll meet you in the restaurant.
我在餐厅见你。
All right. Are you going to stay for lunch, Will?
好吧。你要留下来吃午饭吗,威尔?
No. I think I'll leave you two young people alone.
不了。我想,我还是让你们两个年轻人,单独呆会儿吧。
Is she OK, Sam?
她还行吗?萨姆?
You mean, can I trust her? Of course not.
你是说,我能信任她吗?当然不能。
Never trust a woman.
永远不要相信女人。
Sam. Smoking is stupid.Why do you do it?
萨姆。吸烟是愚蠢的。你为什么要这么做?
My father smoked all his life,and he died in his sleep...
at the age of 83.
我父亲抽了一辈子烟,最后在睡梦中死去…享年83岁。
What do you do if your dates smoke?
如果你的约会对象吸烟,你会怎么做?
I charge them double.
我收他们双倍的钱。
What sort of people are they, anyway?
他们到底都是些,什么样的人?
Rich people. What do you care?
有钱人。你关心的是什么?
No, I'm interested.
没什么,我只是感兴趣。
You weirdo. What's your sign?
你这个怪人。你的星座是什么?
Virgo.
处♥女♥座。
Me, too.We're incompatible.
我也是。我们是不相容的。
Seriously, though...why do you do it?
说真的,虽然…你为什么要这么做?
Don't you think it's rather...perverse?
你不觉得这很…反常吗?
It's extremely perverse.Look who's talking.
这是很反常的。那要看,是谁在说这话。
You met me through the Jasmine Agency.
你是通过茉莉花旅行社,认识我的。
Well, that's different.
那这就不一样了。
Why is that different?
为什么不一样?
What are you getting so moralistic about...all of a sudden?
你为什么这么突然之间...开始讲道德了?
Don't put walls around me, Sam.
别用墙把我围起来,萨姆。
China was full of walls.I'm sick to death of them.
中国到处都是城墙。我烦死他们了。
I'd think if anyone could understand...what I was doing,
it would be you.
我想,如果有人能理解我在做的事...那就是你。
Well, I think you're doing damage to yourself.
我觉得,你是在伤害自己。
Why is it damaging to me and not to you?
为什么对我有伤害,对你却没有?
I provide a service, you use it.
我提供服务,你使用它。
I'm not making a life out of it.
我没有以此为生。
Of course you're not.You're much too busy.
你当然不会。你太忙了。
You're much too important.
你太重要了。
Escort agencies were made for people like you, Sam.
伴♥游♥公♥司♥就是为你这种人设立的,萨姆。
Quickies. No hassles.No emotional wear and tear.
速战速决。没有麻烦。没有情感上的损耗。
The Chinese have concubines.Lord Bulbeck has me.
中国人有小老婆。布尔贝克勋爵有我。
Gonbey. It's Chinese for cheers.
干杯。这是中国人敬酒的方式。
Who said, "Cigarette me"?
谁说的“给我一支烟”?
Jack Lemmon in "Front Page. "
杰克·莱蒙在《满城风雨》中说的。
Who wrote "They Drive By Night?"
谁是《黑夜飞车》的编剧?
A.I. Bezzerides.He also wrote "Kiss Me Deadly. "
A.I.贝赞里德斯。他还写过《致命一吻》。
You're really good.
你真的很棒。
Karim, I've got to go. I've got to get home.
卡利姆,我得走了。我得回家了。
God, it's great to have a shower that works.
天啊,能有个好使的淋浴器,真是太好了。
Hand me a towel, will you?
递给我一条毛巾,好吗?
I'd give anything for a place in Central London.
为了在伦敦市中心找个地方,我愿意付出一切。
Halfway between me and the Institute?
在我和你们研究所之间?
No. Halfway between your world and mine.
不,在你的世界和我的世界之间。
I thought you were looking for a place.
我以为,你在找地方住。
Well, I am.
嗯,我是在找。
But even if you have the money,it's just not that easy.
但即使你有钱,也不那么容易。
I've been looking for weeks.
我都找了好几个星期了。
I have the perfect place.
我有个完美的地方。
You do?
你真的有吗?
Here.
就是这儿。
Here?
这里?
Yes. I'm giving it up.
是的。我要把这儿,放弃了。
I've just taken a house in the Boltons.
我已经在博尔顿街区,搞到了一幢房♥子。
It has an office.
它有一间办公室。
I'm sure the landlord has somebody lined up.
我敢肯定,房♥东已经安排了别人租住了。
He's a friend of mine.
房♥东是我的朋友。
He needs someone reliable like you-an academic.
他需要像你这样可靠的人...一个学者。
When he hears that you're a Ph. D., he will flip.
当他听说你是博士时,他会很感兴趣的。
You can afford it.It's not that much.
你可以负担得起。没那么昂贵。
And I'll let you keep the furniture.
我把家具留给你。
Karim, why are you being so nice to me?
卡利姆,你为什么对我这么好?
You don't really like the sex all that much.
你其实,并不是很喜欢做♥爱♥。
You don't want a serious relationship.
你并不想要一段,认真的关系。
So why this?
那你为什么要这样?
Why me?
为什么是对我?
Come on, Lauren.
别这样,劳伦。
Don't be like all those complicated American girls.
别像那些,心思缜密的美国女孩那样。
I like you. You're a friend.
我喜欢你。你就是一个朋友。
In my country,friendship is everything.
在我的国家,友谊就是一切。
I left the rent money in the room, Lindsay.
我把房♥租放在房♥间里了,林赛。
I'd take you where you want to go...
我本想带你,去你想去的地方...
but this sneaky, son-of-a-bitch engine just won't start.
但是这个调皮的,狗♥娘♥养♥的引擎,就是发动不了。
Take care, OK?
多保重,好吗?
(半月街)
Thanks.
谢谢。
- Did you double-check? - Yes, sir.
-你反复检查过了吗? -是的,先生。
How long will you want the safe house for?
你想要安全屋用多久?
Well, I want everyone to stay there...
嗯,我希望大家都呆在那里…
until we've worked out a draft treaty to show the Israelis.
直到我们制定出一份条约草案,给以色列人看。
And you really believe you can get...a positive Israeli response?
你真的相信你能得到…以色列人的积极反应?
Probably not, but the Arabs have promised to stick around...
till they get an Israeli reaction.
可能不会,但阿♥拉♥伯人已经承诺留下来…直到以色列作出反应。
I mean, they'll meet there and then...
with anyone that the Israelis send to negotiate.
我是说,他们会在那里,然后…会和任何以色列派来谈判的人见面。
- Face to face? - Hello.
-面对面地? -你好。
Who's calling, please? Oh, Lauren Slaughter.
请问您是哪位?哦,劳伦·斯劳特。
- Tell her I'm out. - I'm sorry. Lord Bulbeck is out.
-告诉她,我出去了。 -对不起。布尔贝克勋爵出去了。
- Would you care to leave a message? - No.
-你要留个口信吗? -不了。
Yes?
什么事?
How's my star performer?
我的明星演员,怎么样了?
Twilley. What a surprise.
特威利。真是个惊喜。
Ever since that Arab reception,you've been in real demand.
自从那次阿♥拉♥伯人主办的招待会之后,你一直很抢手。
Really? You've made my day.
真的吗?你让我很开心。
There's a nice English boy-called 3 times today.
今天有个不错的英国男孩,给我打了三次电♥话♥。
I told him you'd be at the Ritz this afternoon.
我告诉他,你今天下午会在丽兹酒店。
What if I don't go?
如果我不去呢?
You'll ruin my reputation...and yours.
你会毁了我的名誉…还有你的。
What have you got that makes you so popular?
你有什么本事,让你这么受欢迎?
Something you don't have-brains.
我有你没有的东西...头脑。
It doesn't take brains to get fucked.
被人操,是不需要头脑的。
Proportion of real estate...and fast return consumer investment...
不动产的重要性...和对客户的快速回馈...
has been such as to make almost no ripple...in Western financial capitals.
在西方世界的金融中心,已经到了几乎没有...任何波动的地步了。
But in my view,the West could absorb...
但在我看来,西方可以吸收…
at least twice the current rate of petrodollars...
without any serious danger.
至少是按照目前石油美元汇率的两倍…而没有任何严重的危险。
And finally, there's the myth so widely held over here...
最后,这里有一个广为流传的神话…
that petrodollars have failed to reach...
the underdeveloped countries of the Third World.
石油美元不会流到…第三世界的,不发达国家。
In this instance, the failure is one of communication...
not of intention.
电影精选列表