离开,无辜的人。
Depart, persecutor of the innocent.
离开。在万能的上帝面前你就是罪恶。
Depart. For you are guilty
before almighty God.
主啊,听我们的祷告。
Lord, hear our prayer.
我们在你面前哭泣。
Our cries come before you.
以纯洁之人的名义,
In the name of the spotless lamb,
我恳求你,古蛇,
I adjure you, ancient serpents,
生与死的法官,还有你的创造者,
the judge of the living and
the dead, and your creator,
拥有黑暗权利的人
he who has the power to
resign you to darkness
你快点离开。
that you depart posthaste.
你大难领头了,神父。
Your soul is marked, priest.
你违背了你的誓言。 停下。
- You broke your vow.
- Stop.
安静,安静!
上帝已经抛弃了你。
- Silence, silence!
- God has forsaken you.
无尽的痛苦在等着你。
Eternal suffering awaits you.
你干了什么?
What have you done?
把她压下去!
Hold her down!
走,快走。
Go, go.
主基♥督♥会将你的诡计统统消灭!
Christ the Lord brings
your plans to nothing!
敬畏他!
Fear him!
钉在十字架上的人战胜了邪恶力量。
Crucified as man, yet triumphed
over the powers of hell.
你无法逃避你的罪孽,神父。
You cannot run from
your sins, priest.
你强♥奸♥了她的母亲,
You raped her mother,
抛弃了她...
abandoned her...
..还把孩子留下来给我。
and left a child for me to take.
你始终没有受到惩罚。
Too long have you gone unpunished.
我是来惩罚你的。
I am your retribution.
你有什么招数尽管使出来。
Do with me what you will.
我会跟着上帝走的。
I go to the hands of God.
让你看看他会不会带你走!
Let's see if he catches you!
魔鬼!
我命令你离开她。
Devil! I command you to leave her.
你可以放过她,
You can free her,
但只有死路一条!
but only through death!
我不会杀你的。
I will not murder for you.
很好。
Very well.
等一下,停下。
Wait, stop.
让我当替死鬼。
Take me instead.
你是心甘情愿的?
You give yourself willingly?
要是你能放他一条生路。
Only if you let her live.
用神父的命来换取她的灵魂?
Her soul for a priest's?
这笔交易真是值了。
A worthy trade.
卢克?
Luke?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
不,走开。
No, go away.
等一下。
Wait.
我很...抱歉。
I'm sor... sorry.
求你了,求你了。
Please, please.
你赶紧走。
You have to go.
走!
Go!
神父,我们都给你准备好了。
Father, we're ready for you.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah
哈利路亚
Hallelujah
以圣父,圣子和圣灵的名义。
In the name of the Father,
the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
阿门。
Amen.
让我们祈祷。
Let us pray.