“希望护航”网址:https://www.convoyofhope.org
接纳为以信仰为基础的人道主义组织-“希望护航”的捐赠
for a faith-based charity, Convoy of Hope,
这是真的吗?
right there in the classroom?
是的,她做了
Yes, she does.
再次谢谢你
Thank you again.
没有其他问题了,法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
你可以离席了,凯尼太太
You may step down, Mrs. Kinney.
休庭
Court's adjourned.
格蕾斯,我能不能问个问题
Grace, can I ask you a question,
不会公告报道的?
off the record?
没问题
Sure.
这些人,他们想要毁了你
These people, they're looking to destroy you,
我不仅仅指经济方面
and I don't just mean financially.
你觉得值得吗?
Do you think it's worth it?
但愿如此
I hope so.
我也一样
So do I.
有鱼又有奶酪
Fishy and cheesy at the same time.
大卫,这个鲔鱼三明治很精湛
David, this tuna melt is exquisite.
哦,是的,精湛
Oh, yeah, exquisite.
放了些意大利熏干酪
It's the provolone.
这是我的创意
That was my idea.
我就喜欢用它来给鱼调味
I love what it does to the flavor of the fish.
我是不是认识你?
Don't I know you?
你是“烈火”租车店的,对不?
You're from Blaze's Car Rental, right?
是的,
Oh, yeah.
是的,那份(临时)工作并不适合我
Yeah, that gig didn't really work out for me.
我觉得客户服务才是我的强项
I don't think customer service is my forte.
那么,你就决定成为一名服务员?
So, you decided to become a waiter?
这是我做餐饮的剧场
Well, this is where I do my dinner theatre.
早上我端上羊角包
In the mornings I serve up croissants.
晚上我就奉上(扮演)契诃夫
In the evenings I serve up Chekhov.
哦
Oh.
嘿,听着,关于车不能正常使用这事,很抱歉
Hey, listen, sorry about the whole car not working thing.
没事
It's okay.
我学习到了功课
I learned my lesson.
他买♥♥了辆普锐斯
He bought a Prius.
每次都能启动
Starts every time.
哦
Oh!
- 同一个人 - 同一个人
- Same guy.- - Same guy.-
有点意思
Amazing.
先生们,我并不想破坏你们的早午餐
Gentlemen, I don't wanna spoil your brunch,
但是,我从在检察官办公室工作的朋友那
but I'm hearing from a friend of mine
听说下发了一张传票
in the prosecutor's office about a subpoena
要求我们提交
that just came down demanding that we submit
过去3个月来讲道副本,以供审查
copies of our sermons for the last 3 months for review.
他们可以这样做吗?
Can they do that?
他们在休斯敦就这么做过了
They tried it in Houston.
那么,现在政♥府♥可以决定
So, now the government can determine
在教会里那些可以传讲,那些不可以传讲?
what we can and can't preach at our churches?
不要反应过度
Let's not overreact.
我肯定这里没有恶意
I'm sure there's no ill intent here.
不幸的是,我认为这仅仅是开始
Unfortunately, I think this is just the beginning.
我们一直忽略了它,现在我们正在为此付出代价
We've been ignoring it, and now we're paying the price for it.
别忘了沉默的大多数(人)
Well, don't forget the silent majority.
他们就在那里
They're out there.
他们只是需要一些支持
They just need something to stand for.
好吧,我承认确有压♥迫♥,但是我认为
Well I'll admit there's pressure, but I think with time
随着时间的推移,这会自动归正的
this will correct itself.
原谅我,但是我想你的看法是错误的
Forgive me, but I think you're wrong.
我目前在一个案件中担任陪审员
I'm serving on a jury in a case right now
正好触及到了这些问题
that touches on these issues.
当然,我不能谈及更多
And of course, I'm not allowed to talk about it,
不过我觉得,让我确信的一件事是
but I mean, the one thing that it's convinced me of
如果,今天我们对我们所受到的压♥迫♥
is that if we stand by and do nothing,
袖手旁观的话,
pressure that we're feeling today
明天,(宗教)迫♥害♥就会随之而来
is gonna mean persecution tomorrow.
你凭什么那么确定?
What makes you so sure?
变化的速度,异议者的险恶
Speed of change, viciousness of the opposition.
我们因着福音阻碍了
The message of the gospel has us standing in the way
很多大有权势的人想要的东西
of a lot of things that powerful people want,
我们抵♥制♥更改那(真理的)信息
and our resistance to change that message
因着我们的不更改,致使我们树立了一堆敌人
because it's not ours to change has made us a lot of enemies.
无论我们承认与否,我们在正处争战中
Whether we admit it or not, we're at war,
节选自弗6:12
以弗所书6章,并不是与属血气的争战,
the war of Ephesians 6, not against flesh and blood,
乃是于掌权的,
but against the powers of this world,
以及天空属灵气的恶魔作战
against the spiritual forces in the heavenly realms.
如果我们乃坚持否认这些
And if we insist on denying that,
那我们就已经输了
then we've already lost.
我带来了一大包中国菜
I brought a giant bag of Chinese food
还有满满的一大公文包文件
and a briefcase full of files.
我说我们先吃些东西吧
I say we eat first.
我说你是个天才
I say you're a genius.
沃尔特跟我们一起吃吗?
Does Walter want to join us?
不用了,你躲在自己的房♥间里
Oh, no.He's hiding in his room.
怎么回事?
How come?
他把这当成了一场约会
He's treating this like it's a date,
你从中可以窥探出
which should give you some indication
我的社交生活糟到什么样
of what my social life is like.
别担心,我不会外传的
Don't worry, I won't tell.
这归于律师与当事人之间的特权
Falls under attorney-client privilege.
那么,你总是能看到自己在做什么,
So, is this what you always saw yourself doing,
当律师的这事?
the lawyer thing?
不是的,姆
No, um...
我想当蝙蝠侠
I wanted to be Batman.
你呢?
How 'bout you?
你的父母是不是准备好了,要把你送到女修道院?
Your parents have you all set to go to the convent?
事实上,在我的童年
Actually, there were no bedtime prayers
从来不做睡前祷告
in my childhood.
我在一个并没有多少信仰的家庭里长大
I was raised in a house without much faith.
你什么时候决定成为一名基♥督♥徒的呢?
When did you decide to become a Christian?
(那天),我下课后走回家
I was walking home from class.
天很黑,我在很多事上有挣扎
It was dark, and I was struggling with a lot of things.
我转过街角
And I turned the corner,
在我前面就是座教堂
and right there in front of me was this church.
门外有一个很老的牌子
It had this old sign out front,
它恰好挡住了我的足迹
but it just stopped me in my tracks.
这牌子,牌子上说
And the sign... the sign said,
太16:15
你们说我是谁
"Who do you say that I am?"
当我读到它时,我得知上帝在告诉我
And as I read it, I could hear the Lord speak to me.
你知道吗
You know,
这个问题,好几天在我的脑子里挥之不去
I couldn't get that question out of my head for days,
这就是(信仰)旅程的开始,
so that was the start of a journey that didn't end
这并没有结束,直到我找到了答案
until I found the answer.
中文版收录在新编赞美诗374首《与主接近歌♥》
更加与主接近
♪ Nearer, my God, to thee ♪
更加接近
♪ Nearer to thee ♪
听上去,美极了
That was beautiful.
原谅我,我并不知道有人在这里
Forgive me, but I did not know anyone was here.
不,你不用道歉的
Oh, no. Please don't apologize.
我不是有意打扰你的
I didn't mean to interrupt.
我只是不知道还有什么地方可去
I just didn't know where else to go.
我叫马丁
I'm Martin.
我叫布鲁克
I'm Brooke.
你觉得我可以问你几个问题吗?
Do you think I could ask you a few questions?
没问题
That would be fine.
很好,因为我有很多问题
Good, 'cause I have a lot.
他没犯过错
He doesn't make mistakes.
但是,我认为你证明了偏见
But I thought you proved bias.
我指的是,凯尼校长和里索夫人?
I mean, Principal Kinney and Mrs. Rizzo?
这些只是戳了几下
Those were just jabs.
电影精选列表