I'll hold them off.
他们会追上我们的 你知道的
They're gonna catch up on us and you know it!
我和这张黄油脸 还有未完成的任务
Me and this butter face, we got unfinished business.
我在里面等你
Guess I'll see you inside.
你为什么不叫你的朋友出来
Why don't you tell your friends to come out?
我没有朋友
I have no friends.
没有武器
No weapons.
没有防弹衣
No vest.
只有我
Just me.
如果你想这样的话
If that's how you want it.
你要射杀一个手无寸铁的人吗
You're gonna shoot an unarmed man?
来吧
Come on.
把我弄伤
Put a bruise on me.
打断我的胳膊 或者其他部位
Break my arm... something.
那就简单点
Let's make this simple, then.
你们都来打我
All of you against me.
把你们的武器收起来
Holster your weapons.
让我们给这个小丑看看疼痛的真实感受
Let's show this clown what pain really feels like.
该死 我没有一整天的时间
Damn. I don't have all day.
给我起来
Get the fuck up.
该死
Hell...
五分之三
three out of five.
还不错
Ain't bad.
我不得不佩服你
Gotta hand it to you.
你有勇气
You got some spirit.
还在呼吸 混♥蛋♥
Still breathing, asshole.
你想让我打断你的胳膊
You wanted me to break your arm.
漱口
Wash your mouth.
你说什么
What did you say?
你该漱口了
You should wash your fucking mouth!
安全漏洞
AUTOMATED VOICE: Security breach.
安全漏洞
Security breach.
安全漏洞
-Security breach.
有人下来了
We got activity.
科迪亚克
Kodiaks!
火力掩护
Covering fire!
手雷
-Frags out! -ALL: Frags out!
该死 我中枪了 我中枪了
Fuck, I'm hit! I'm hit!
盔甲没有摄像头就成瞎子了
Armor's blind without the camera.
斯派克 告诉我你看到了
Spec, tell me you got a visual.
狙击手在上面 快上
- Sniper, top side. - Go!
快上 快上
Let's go, let's go.
斯派克 打他们的摄像头
Spec, take their camera out.
斯派克 你得快点
Spec, you're breaking up.
奥吉
Ogs!
斯派克 开枪
Spec, take the shot.
斯派克 快开枪
Spec, take the fucking shot!
嘿 死胖子
Hey, fatso!
奥吉
Ogs!
奥吉
Ogs.
奥吉
Ogs.
不 不
No, no, no.
左背心口袋
Left vest pocket.
什么 左背心口袋
-What? -Left vest pocket.
我会帮你的 奥吉
I'm gonna get you some help, Ogs.
你
You...
会把这烂摊子收拾利索
are gonna clear up this whole mess...
对吗 中尉
right, LT?
你要救那些人
You're gonna save those people.
好吗
Right?
没错 我们会的
Damn right, we are.
我一定让你很失望
I must be such a disappointment.
系统漏洞
AUTOMATED VOICE: Security breach.
他们来了
They're coming.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
系统漏洞
AUTOMATED VOICE: Security breach.
我们得走了
We gotta go!
系统漏洞
Security breach.
系统漏洞
Security breach.
议员
Congressman!
阿德南指挥官
Commander Adnan.
现在结束了
This ends now!
四个
-The Four...
他们会逃走的
They're gonna get away.
我们俩
Both of us...
我们会完成的
we're gonna finish this.
如果你真的相信这一点
If you really believe in this,
那你最好快点
then you better hurry the fuck up.
电梯
An elevator...
你可以直接去VIP室
It'll take you straight to the VIP chamber.
我们另一边见
I'll see you on the other side.
他闯进去了
He's breaking in!
散开
Split up!
跟我来
On me!
游戏结束
Game over.
什么
What?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
快上 快上
Move, move!
快点 混♥蛋♥
Come on, you sons of bitches.
每个人都是为了自己
Every man for himself.
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
你有多少条命 议员
How many lives do you got, Congressman?
中尉 来吧
LT, come on.
伊桑
Ethan?
躲到我身后
Get behind me!
把舱门打开
Get that hatch opened.
等等 别杀我
Wait. Don't kill me!
趴下
Down on the floor!
立刻趴下
Get down on the floor right now!
从开承认你们的阴谋
Confess PIRANAS' conspiracy on record.
授权你的人并在全国范围内进行现场直播
Authorize your company and broadcast it live, nationwide.
你疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
他们会把我放在行刑队前面
They'll put me in front of the firing squad.
授权
Authorize it.
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
是我
It's me.
联♥通♥中♥央♥服务器
There'll be an incoming video upload
一会会有一个视频上传
through the central PIRANAS server.
你一收到就马上播放
Just broadcast it as soon as you receive it.
全国
Nationwide.
现场直播
Live.
照我说的做 不然就炒了你
"Do it, or your ass is fired."
照我说的做 不然就炒了你
Do it, or your ass is fired.
说吧
Confess.
我叫亨基.拉克索诺
My name is Hengky Laksono.
我今晚在这里
I am here tonight...
告诉大家
-to tell...
伊桑 不 站住
-Ethan, no! - Stop.
别动
Just stop.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
放松点 总统先生
Relax, Mr. President.
一切都在掌握中
Everything is under control.
系统重新联线 嘉鲁达一号♥已经准备好了
Systems back online and Garuda One is ready to go.
安加议员
Congressman Angga.
你以前拥有一切
You used to have everything.
但现在
But now...
你跟他们一样
you're just like them.
我从来没有计划过种族灭绝
I never planned for a genocide!
这都是你和你的手下干的
You and your PIRANAS flag did that!
但我不是犯下种族灭绝罪的人 议员
But I'm not the one who's committing genocide, Congressman!
是他们
电影精选列表