我们想的有点简单
We'll think simple.
减去
Subtract.
这是什么情况
What is this?
为了革命军
For the Reform!
甘达 安加
-Ganda! -Angga!
没时间解释了 快走
No time to explain. Let's go!
Move, move! Move, move!
Go, go, go!
Go, go, go. Go, go! Move, move, move.
快上车
Get in the car!
按计划行事 我会告诉你去哪里
Stick to the plan. I'll tell you where to go.
收到
Copy that.
烟雾弹 烟雾弹
-Smoke 'em out! -Smoke 'em out!
我们走
TINA: Let's go!
目标安全 我们走
Package is secured! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
我来吧 你们走
I'm on it. You go.
斯派克 不
Spec, no!
天啊 是科迪亚克
Holy shit! We've got Kodiaks.
我们得离开这
We gotta get out of here!
快快
Go, go, go! Get in!
我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
不 莎莉
No. Sari!
No!
真不容易啊
Wasn't easy or cheap!
不管你想干什么
But whatever you manage to destroy...
我们都能摆平
we fix.
我的天啊
- Oh, my God.
花了一辈子时间寻找这个肮脏的兔子洞
Spent a lifetime searching for this filthy rabbit hole.
但现在我找到了
But now that I'm here...
感觉就像回家一样
it feels like home.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
收起来
No, put that away.
她只是因为一场败仗被打得很惨而已
She's just pretty beat up from putting up a mean fight, is all.
她杀了我们三个人
Killed three of my men.
你为什么不让你的人放下手里的古董玩具
Why don't you tell your men to drop their antique toys...
在我给她的脸蛋打个洞之前
-before I put a hole in her face.
开始拍吧
Roll, please!
革命军万岁
Long live the Reform.
No!
就这样
And that's it!
快速
Quick,
简单 形象
simple, graphic.
这就是人们想要的
Just how the people want it.
混♥蛋♥
You fuck!
我有个惊喜给你
Well, I got a surprise for you.
议员 议员 这里
Congressman! Congressman, here!
丁达
Dinda!
丁达 你还好吗
Dinda, you all right?
妈妈
-Mama!
丁达 妈妈没事 宝贝 你还好吗
Dinda! Mommy's okay, baby. Mama's all right.
听着 你赢了 好吗
Look, you win, all right?
革命军失败了
The Reform is finished!
你还想从我这得到什么
What else do you want from me?
你喜欢做交易 对吗
You like making deals, right?
这就是给你的
So here's one for you.
看到遥控器了吗
You see this remote?
说我看到了
Say, "I see it."
我看到了 很好
-I see it! -Good.
它能触发我安装在电梯线缆上的炸♥弹♥
It triggers the bomb I planted on the elevator's cable.
设置为
Set it to...
一分钟
-one minute.
所以你得选择如何度过那一分钟
So you gotta choose how you spend that minute.
是救你的女人还是你的孩子
Save your woman, or your kid.
但如果我是你
But if I were you,
我就会让自己安全的离开这
I'd use it to haul my own ass out of here.
你已经证明了你会为你爱的人做什么
You've shown what you would do for the ones you love.
现在告诉他们你是谁
Now show them who you really are.
嘿
Hey, you.
你会碎尸万段的
You will die in pieces.
开始吧
Let him be.
杀了其他人
And kill the others.
Move!
坚持住 宝贝
Hold on, honey!
嘿 丁达
Hey, Dinda.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么 她在里面
What are you doing? She's in there!
别管我
Get off me!
住手 你能阻止它吗
Stop! Stop... Will you stop it?
No!
你杀了我的女儿 你这个混♥蛋♥
You killed my daughter, you monster!
放开我
Get off of me!
抓紧
Hold on!
紧急刹车 妈妈
-The emergency brakes. - Mama!
我们没事 你听到了吗
-We're okay! -Do you hear that?
丁达没事
Dinda's fine.
我要拉你上来
-I'm gonna get you up.
你不能放弃 该死
Don't you give up... Ah, shit!
安加 听我说
Angga! Listen to me!
你要照顾好她
You take care of her.
告诉她
Tell her...
勇敢面对新世界的到来
be brave for the new world to come.
莎莉 求你了
Sari, please.
我不能再一次失去你
I can't lose you again.
醒醒
Wake up.
你从来没有失去过我
You never did.
爸爸
Papa!
我在这
I'm here!
听我说 爸爸
Listen to my voice, Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
在这里
Over here!
跟着我的声音走
Just follow my voice!
爸爸
Papa!
丁达宝贝 我不能
Dinda, honey. I can't.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
听我说 我们会没事的
Listen. We're gonna be okay.
上紧急楼梯
Get to the emergency staircase!
我们需要你把我们救上去
We need you to pull us out.
加油 集中注意力
Come on! Focus!
坚持住
Hold on.
爸爸
Papa!
丁达 救我们上去
-Dinda! -We're back here!
安加
-Angga!
我去找人帮忙
I'll get us help!
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
拉
Pull!
坚持住
Hold on!
中士
Sergeant.
他们知道了一切
They know everything.
反正我也不喜欢皮拉纳斯 长官
Never a big fan of PIRANAS anyway, sir.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
自从今早首都发生绑♥架♥事件以来
It has been eight excruciating hours
已经过了难熬的八个小时
since the capital kidnapping incident this morning.
目前已有七名参议员被扣为人♥质♥
Seven senators have been held hostage so far,
没有任何革命组织分♥裂♥主义者提出要求
with no signs of demand by the Reform separatists.
直到刚才一段匿名视频
That is, until recently, when an anonymous video
被公之于众
was made public for the world to see.
警告
Warning.
你即将看到的可能会使你不安
What you are about to see is graphic and may disturb you.
我们在开什么玩笑
Who are we kidding, huh?
六个人怎么在三天内阻止政♥府♥
How could six has-beens stop the government in three days?
我们一开始就被耍了
We were fucked from the start.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
离开这
电影精选列表