Which one is he?
脸贴在地上的那个
The one with his face on the floor.
听着 很高兴见到你们
BARA: Look, it's good to see you guys and all,
但是
but...
我真的不想重聚
really not into reunions.
你全身都是油吗
Isn't that oil all over you?
那又怎么样
So?
没什么
No reason.
听着 巴拉
Listen, Bara...
我们有一份工作给你
-We got a job for you. -Yeah.
这份工作非常的危险
It's one of those won't-make-it-out-alive kind.
所以这是自杀任务喽
So it's a suicide mission?
我们什么时候动身
When do we start?
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
我告诉过你金额
I told you the amount.
在接下来的十年里 你可以过得无忧无虑
You'd be worry-free for the next decade.
打住吧 我们都知道是怎么回事
Oh, stop. We all know how it is.
最后一笔钱花在了我们身上
Last cash lasted us, what, huh,
最多四五年
four, five years tops?
你认为他们为什么把我降级
Why do you think they demoted me?
夜班 检查每扇门
Bullshit graveyard-shift, checking every damn door
在他们最后炒我鱿鱼之前
in the PIRANAS Tower before they finally fired me?
拜托 蒂诺
Oh, come on, Tino.
军团把我们赶出去的时候 我们心爱的中尉在哪
Where was our beloved LT when the Corp kicked us out?
他得到了一份体面的工作 支付那些肮脏的账单
He got that shiny brand-new job passing dirty bills.
用纳税人的钱 我们的钱
With taxpayers' money. Our money.
好了 你们出去
All right, leave us.
但是
But...
你想要什么 蒂诺
What do you want, Tino?
终于
Finally.
你可以骗得了他们
You might've fooled the herd,
但骗不了我
not me.
我想有你拥有的
I want what you have.
你觉得一块高档手表就能改变我的注意吗
You think a fancy watch will change my mind?
再加上我所有藏品的
Plus a quarter...
四分之一
of everything in my stash.
现在你加入
Now, are you in...
还是退出
or out?
Yeah.
中尉
LT!
事实上 我正在当网红
Actually, I was in the middle of my vlog.
如果你们不介意的话
Um, so if you don't mind...
我得离开这里 只是
-I gotta get outta here. -Just...
嘿 你个小杂毛
-Yo, freckle dick. -Yo.
你♥他♥妈♥...
- You son of a... - Hey!
伙计们 住手
- Guys, guys, guys, stop!
嘿...
Hey, hey. Hey!
伊桑 我需要最好的技术
Ethan, I need the best tech.
我需要你去找到
I need you to find some
关于皮拉纳斯VIP服务器的机密信息
very classified information on the PIRANAS VIP server.
皮拉纳斯的服务器
The PIRANAS server?
你一定是在耍我
You gotta be shitting me.
听着
Look.
我们不该告诉你的 但是孩子
We're not supposed to tell you this, kid, but...
这是最高机密
It's a top-secret...
招募测试
recruitment test.
你说什么
What?
只有少数幸运儿会被选中
Only a lucky few get selected.
你通过了
You pass this one,
你会变成红人的 孩子
all eyes will be on you, kid.
你会出名的
You'd be famous.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait.
Uh...
表演节目
Acting gigs,
就像走红毯那样的
red carpet famous?
前途无量
Sky's the limit.
好吧
All right.
小事一桩
Here goes nothing.
快 快 快
Move! Move!
退后 滚开 快从我面前消失
Stand back! Get out! Get out of my face.
退后 注意了
- Get back! -Heads up.
有人来了
We've got company.
他们跟踪我们
They tracked us.
该死
Shit!
我们得离开这 等等
-We've gotta get outta here. -Wait.
他们是谁 还有多少时间
-Who's "they"? -How much more time?
这不是测试 是不是 还得多久
-This isn't a test, is it? -How much?
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
Move! Move!
好了 我完成了 天啊
Done. I'm done. Holy shit!
这不可能是对的 对吧
This can't be right, can it?
明天的预约 点击那个
Tomorrow's date. Click on that.
这是什么
What is this?
只有皮拉纳斯参议员的资料
Nothing but PIRANAS Senators' profiles.
不
No.
他们是目标
These are targets.
牺牲自己的参议员 好栽赃给革命组织
Sacrificing their own Senators, scapegoating the Reform.
这些披着羊皮的狼
Wolves in sheep's clothing.
这些都是他们捏造的
It's a false-flag attack.
会发生杀戮和暴♥乱♥
There'll be murders and riots.
给人♥民♥一些让他们感到愤怒的东西
Give something for the people to be angry about.
政♥府♥批准的种族灭绝
A government-sanctioned genocide.
左边安全 右边安全
- Left, clear. - Right, clear!
安全
All clear!
都是军人
Get the cavalry.
电器手册
Electrical manual?
你知道我和你妈妈第一次见面是什么时候吗
Hey, do you know when your mother and I first met?
我们很快就被对方吸引了
We were instantly drawn to each other.
就像触电一样
You know, like electricity.
她总是说
She used to say,
如果你再靠近一点
"If you come any nearer,
我就打你的脸
"I'll tase you in the face."
不管怎样
Anyway...
我想我会弥补失去的时间
Thought I'd make up for the lost time.
我在旧书店找到的
I found it in the old bookstore.
后面的书页上还有一个狐狸别针
A free fox pin included in the back page, too.
听着 我知道我不在你身边
Look, I know I wasn't there for you...
醒醒吧
Wake up.
儿童寓言
A children's fable?
她12岁了 不是5岁
She's 12, not five.
她很固执
She's stubborn.
不知道是遗传谁
Wonder where she got it from.
你知道嘛
You know...
我从来没有机会对你说谢谢
I never really had the chance to say thank you, for...
为你和你的手下所做的一切
what you and the boys did.
谢谢
So, thank you.
现在是时候见见你父母了吗
Is it a good time to meet your parents now?
你现在没机会见到他们了 滑头
Oh, you'll never get a chance to see them now, slick.
你就是那个把我肚子搞大然后离开我的混♥蛋♥
You're the bastard who knocked me up and left me.
再也不会了
Never again.
什么
What?
听不清
Don't mumble.
我再也不会离开你了
I'll never leave you again.
也许太晚了
Maybe it's too late.
我听说明天的袭击计划
I heard about the attack plan tomorrow.
没有回头路可走
There's no turning back from that.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
我们要加倍努力
Let's get up on the double.
过来
Moving out.
蒂诺 你是我认识的最聪明的人
Tino, you're one of the smartest people I know.
你得告诉我这不可能吗
You're gonna start telling me it's impossible?
该死
Fucking hell.
电影精选列表