We went underground,
耗了好几年时间一起进行革命
spent years building this Reform together.
革命是你发起的
You founded the Reform?
安加 你听了太多的谎言
You've been fed on lies, Angga.
那我就判你死刑
Then I just gave you the death sentence.
快撤
Get out!
快啊
Now!
这里谁负责
Who's in charge?
伟大的革命组织的藏身之所在哪里
Where's the great Reform's hideout?
开枪
-Guns! Guns!
安全
Clear!
通知皮拉纳斯
Alert the Party.
国会议员现在是国家的敌人
The Congressman is now an enemy of the state.
你们的据点竟然是各地废弃的购物中心
Of all places, abandoned shopping mall?
我们称之为家
We call it home.
他和我们是一起的
He's with us!
莎莉 丁达 你们没事吧
Sari, Dinda, you all right?
斯派克
Spec.
大家都在哪
Where's everyone?
就剩我们了
We're it.
他是谁
Who's he?
他帮我们逃了出来
He helped us escape.
他是清白的
He's clean.
如果我是间谍 这个地方会被烧成平地
If I was a spy, this place would've been burned to the ground.
很抱歉把你牵扯进来
Sorry you had to be here.
你有什么目标吗
What are you trying to achieve?
你想重新夺回总统宝座 是不是
You want your presidency back, is that it?
以前是的
I used to.
我为这个国家的未来
I fought so hard for what this country would be...
努力奋斗
could be.
然后一切就
Then, it all just...
消失了
faded.
议员先生 人♥民♥需要知道
The people, they need to know
他们到底在为什么受苦
what they're really suffering for, Congressman.
贪婪
Greed.
腐♥败♥
Corruption.
这就是我们在此的原因 仅此而已
That's why we're here. Nothing more.
那你还在等什么吗
Then what are you waiting for?
你已经用了支持你的军队
You've got your army with you.
他们看起来装备齐全
They seem equipped and ready.
跟我来
Walk with me.
他们是支持我的选民
They were my voters.
他们相信我
Believed in me.
但现在他们在这里
But now they're... here.
但这些人
But these people,
包括今天死去的人
and the one that died today...
他们都是为了我
volunteered.
而自愿的
For me.
你称他们是军队
You call them army.
而我则视他们为家人
I call them family.
如果不是因为斯派克
If it wasn't for Spec,
我们永远不会学会自卫
we would've never learned to defend ourselves.
斯派克是谁
Who is this Spec?
不知道他的真名
Never knew his real name.
莎莉在街上找到的他
Sari found him on the streets.
救了他
Saved him...
就像她救了我一样
just like she saved me.
给我一部手♥机♥
Then give me that one phone call.
我会保证她余生的安全
I'll guarantee her safety for the rest of her life.
在他们追踪到我们前你只有一分钟时间
You have one minute before they track us down.
我是索甘达 甘达 是我 听我说
-Soeganda. -Ganda, it's me. Listen.
我没有太多时间
I don't have much time.
安加 到底发生了什么
Angga, what the hell happened?
他们指控你
They're accusing you of helping
帮助那些分离主义者
the separatists, for God's sake.
我找到她了 甘达
I've found her, Ganda.
我找到了莎莉
I've found Sari.
孩子 太晚了
Kid, it's too late.
你的名字在格拉姆的死亡名单上
Your name is on the GERRAM kill list.
并把它变成了他自己的计划
Wisnu has taken your plan and skewed it into one of his own.
不管怎么样 都将在三天内实施
And whatever it is, it'll be carried out in three days.
三天内
In three days?
那不可能
That's impossible.
甘达 你得帮我阻止他 否则我就死定了
Ganda, you've gotta help me stop him, or I'll be dead.
你听到了吗 莎莉会死的
Do you hear me? Sari will be dead.
孩子
Son...
我爱你就像自己的亲孩子一样
I love you like my own,
但你不可能赢得一切
but you cannot win everything.
我很抱歉 祝你好运
I'm sorry. Good luck out there.
我想见他
I wanna meet him.
我们不能用武力解决
SPEC: That takedown...straight-out military.
听着 我正在组建一支进攻部队
Look, I'm putting together an attack team.
我希望你能加入
I want you in.
我加入
I'm in.
让我把话说清楚
Let me get this straight.
你想要五个 六个
-You want the five of us... -Six.
对不起 六个人
Pardon me, six.
去追捕维斯努和他的打手
...to go after the adorable Wisnu and his huggable thugs,
阻止一个未知的皮拉纳斯党阴谋
to stop an unknown PIRANAS conspiracy?
让我想想 怎么说来着
Let's see, they have a name for that.
是什么 是啊 是叛国
What is it? Oh, yeah, it's treason!
你难道疯了吗
Are you fucking nuts?
我们会死的
We'd... be dead.
会死的
D-E-D. Dead!
再说了 看看我们
Besides, look at us.
我们可能已经忘记了以前做过的一半事情
We've probably forgotten half the things we used to do.
还有他到底是何方神圣
And who the fuck is this National Geographic?
无辜者的生命
Innocent people's lives
正处在危险之中 别胡说
-are at stake here. -Oh, bullshit, LT.
你什么时候开始在乎他们了
Since when do you care, huh?
也许维斯努是对的
Hey, maybe Wisnu is right.
也许他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Maybe they are terrorists.
也许他们都罪有应得
Maybe they all deserve to die.
我找到她了 奥吉
I found her, Ogs!
莎莉
Sari.
还有一个小女孩 那是我的孩子
And a little girl that turns out to be mine.
我们所有人 都排在死亡名单的最前面
All of us, we're at the top of the kill list.
这里没什么事吧
Is everything okay in here?
希望你不要介意
-I hope you don't mind
粉茶 妈妈 你能出去吗
-the powder tea. -Ma! Will you just get out?
我只是想帮帮忙
Just trying to help.
听着
Look...
我知道你的感受
I feel you.
还有皮拉纳斯党 伙计 每天我都希望他们赶紧完蛋
And PIRANAS, man, I'd shove it up their bumhole any day of the week.
但我不能
But I can't.
我
I...
我真的不能
I just can't.
那我们就走了
Then we'll show ourselves out.
很高兴见到你 奥吉
It was nice seeing you again, Ogs.
你一定对我很失望
You must be so disappointed in me.
孩子
Son,
你总是选择自己的路
you've always chosen your own path.
你总是能挺过难关
And you've always pulled through.
失望
Disappointed?
你只是在等待一个给人留下深刻印象的机会
You're just waiting for an opportunity to impress...
不只是我 还有整个世界
not just me, but the whole world.
中尉
LT!
可以用这个练习
Could use the exercise.
快点
Come on!
我会带你去见那些家伙
I'll show you where the guys are.
哪一个是他
电影精选列表