Leaving.
任务已经结束了 记得吗
Job's done, remember?
我们都在统计名单上 蒂诺
Our mugs are registered on the top of the wanted list, Tino.
该死
No shit.
如果我们留在这 我们就死定了
If we stay here, we're dead.
你想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
皮拉纳斯塔
The PIRANAS Tower.
为什么
Why?
你怎么去
How?
算了 蒂诺
-Never mind. -Tino.
不不不 真是太棒了
No, no, no, it's fucking brilliant.
即使我们成功进入大门
Even if we do manage to get inside the gates...
那塔就像迷宫一样
The Tower's like a maze.
我们都到不了二楼 更别提什么VIP室了
We can't make it to the second floor, let alone the VIP chamber.
是的 但你可以
Yeah, but you can.
你自己说的 你以前在那里工作
You said it yourself, you used to work graveyard there.
你知道每一层里里外外的情况
You know its every floor plan, inside and out.
也许你忘了 但他们刚刚在外面要杀了我们
Maybe you've forgotten, but they just butchered us out there!
包括他的宝贝女友
Including his precious girlfriend!
我要回去 我要回去
I'm going back. I'm going back.
我要回去
I am going back!
我要回去
I'm going back.
难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
你们两个活该
You two deserve each other!
长官 我刚才听到了
Sir, couldn't help but hearing.
离总统演讲只有几个小时了
The presidential address is only hours away.
即使你能阻止他们
Even if you were able to stop them,
你也不能及时赶到那里 长官
you won't make it there in time. Sir.
反正不能开车 长官
Not by driving, anyway, sir.
我会告诉他们你抢走了它
I'll tell them you hijacked it.
谢谢你 中士
Thank you, Sergeant.
恐怕我们不能加入你的战斗 长官
I'm afraid we can't join your fight, sir.
我们还在不断地 我不是要你这么做
-We're still under constant... -I'm not asking you to.
尽可能多的帮助那里的人 中士
Help as many people out there as you can, Sergeant.
长官
Oh, and sir...
我想这是你的
I think this belongs to you.
他们把你的房♥子拆了
They were tearing your place apart,
所以我就偷了它
so I kind of stole it.
祝你好运 长官
Good luck out there, sir.
如果
If, uh...
如果我没回来 你会回来的
-If I don't come back... -You will.
所以别说了
So, shut up.
你就像你妈妈一样
You're just like your mother.
去打败他们 爸爸
Go get them, Pa.
一号♥引擎准备
PILOT: Ready engine one.
二号♥引擎准备
Ready engine two.
可以上天 准备起飞
Clear skies. Ready for take-off.
等等 有人来了
Hold on. Someone's coming.
两分钟
-Two minutes!
集♥合♥
Gather up.
在军队到达之前我们有一个小时的时间
We got a one-hour window before the cavalry comes in.
也可能更少
Maybe less.
记住 你们只需要一次忏悔就能阻止这一切
Remember, you only need one confession to stop all this.
蒂诺
Tino?
我们最好的入口是这里的禁区
Our best point of entry is the holding area, here.
但是为了到达那里 我们必须绕过建筑工地
But in order to get there, we have to circle around the construction sites, here,
卡车停在这里
and the trucking hold, here.
这是我们能活着上塔的最好办法
It's our best bet in making it to the Tower alive.
我们分成四队
We'll split into four teams.
伊桑 你是关键
Ethan, you're the key.
去主控制室
Go to the main control room.
操控系统
Override the system.
封锁他们的安全门 大门和直升机停机坪
Lock down their security gates, doors, and helipad access.
你只打开通往VIP室的门
You open only the ones leading up to the VIP chambers.
明白了吗 有后援吗 长官
-You got all that? -Any backup, sir?
这次得靠你自己了 孩子
You're on your own this time, kid.
遵命长官
Yes, sir.
奥吉 蒂诺
Oggi, Tino...
你们负责炸♥药♥
you guys are in charge of the explosives.
斯派克
Spec?
负责南望塔
South watch tower.
360度杀伤区域
360 kill zone.
巴拉 你跟我在一起
Bara, you stay with me.
今晚数百万人的生命危在旦夕
Millions of lives are at stake tonight.
他们就指望我们了
They're counting on us.
而我
And me...
就指望你们了
I'm counting on you.
Go, go, go, go!
Go, go! Go!
注意
Attention.
戒♥严♥令已经颁布
The state of martial law has been issued.
就位
In position.
安全
Clear.
三二一 引爆
Three, two, one. Execute.
目标被压制
Target neutralized.
左边安全
Left, clear.
右边安全
Right, clear.
都安全了
All clear.
保持注意力
Hold for visual.
我们有一辆确认的VIP车辆正驶离
We got a confirmed, VIP vehicle exiting compound.
确认身份
Positive ID.
法里德.巴斯科罗
Farid Baskoro.
该死 让他走
-Shit! -Let him go.
记住 我们只需要抓住那四个家伙中的一个
Remember, we only need one of the PIRANAS Four anyway.
我们上
Let's do this.
全国宵禁已经生效
FEMALE REPORTER: The national curfew is in effect.
城里一片混乱
It is chaos here in the city,
由于国家处于封锁状态
as the nation is on lockdown,
全国范围的搜捕 边境关闭 宵禁开始
the borders closed and a curfew issued, due to the nationwide manhunt.
所有市民必须待在室内
All citizens must remain indoors until...
你们俩 举起手来
You two, hands up!
马上
Now! Get...
该死
Shit.
真不敢相信我会这么做
I can't believe I'm doing this.
组织突击队
Get the strike squad.
检查控制室
Check the control room.
最后一个
Last one up.
希望他们都能成功
Hope they all work.
车♥库♥安全
RV's clear.
伊桑 突击队来了
Ethan, strike squad is en route.
主出口受损
Main exits compromised.
伊桑 马上离开那里
Ethan, get the hell out of there now.
等等 我需要更多的时间
Wait. I need more time.
伊桑 你听到了吗
Ethan, do you hear me?
马上撤离
Get out, now!
快走
Move!
该死 他毫无抵抗之力
Shit, he's compromised.
他们马上就到
They're gonna be here any second.
孩子 如果你能听到
Kid, if you hear me...
我们得走了
we have to go.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
引爆
Do it.
狗♥杂♥种♥
-Sons of bitches!
不
No!
这是干扰战术
It's a distraction.
安全漏洞
AUTOMATED VOICE: Security breach.
他们是来找VIP的
They're here for the VIPs.
去工地
Go to the construction site.
你要阻止他们
You stop them.
你们都听到了
You heard him!
开始行动
Let's move out!
我会拖住他们的
电影精选列表