他们说的正是人♥民♥想要听到的
they're saying exactly what they want to hear.
他们就像是安放在我们屁♥股♥下的定时炸♥弹♥
You're looking at a ticking time bomb strapped to your ass.
你有什么提议
What are you proposing?
我们要摧毁他们的企图
We destroy their idea.
重新赢得人♥民♥的信任
Regains the people's trust.
我们要让皮拉纳斯党的面貌焕然一新
PIRANAS gets a new face-lift.
那时我们就可以尽情的享受我们的财富
Then, we can enjoy our riches in peace.
我自愿领导这次行动
I volunteer for the lead.
作为秘密行动 不签署任何协议
Black Ops. Off the books.
作为回报
And in return...
我要皮拉纳斯今后
I want 1% of what PIRANAS makes.
每一年
Every year...
收入的百分之一
for the rest of its days.
真是见鬼
Holy shit.
我不喜欢你那样做
I hate it when you do that.
告诉我他们同意了
Tell me I got it.
不知道你是怎么做到的
Don't know how you pulled that shit off.
但是你成功了 孩子
But... you got it, kid.
这是什么
What's this?
搜捕行动计划
The catch.
他们要让你亲自带队
They want you to lead the operation with The Wolf himself.
维斯努
Wisnu.
什么
What?
我要回去找他们
Get me back in there.
你如果就这样进去
You walk in there...
那我们会永远失去这个机会
we'll lose this opportunity forever.
我和你一样痛恨那些家伙 你是知道的
I dislike the guy as much as you do, you know that.
但他们更相信他们的权位
But they trust his ass more than yours.
不要搞砸了
Do not screw this up.
终于
Finally,
这四个老东西
the four old men...
开始恢复理智了
have come to their senses.
饥饿使我们相互敌对
The hunger has turned us against each other.
不 饥饿只会让你认清自己的本质
No. It only shows you who you really are.
看来我们又要重新合作了
Guess we'll be working together again.
你不是认为人类都是野蛮人吗
People are savages, don't you think?
我们喜欢相信自己比野兽强
We like to believe we're better than animals.
但事实是 我们肆意杀戮
But the truth is, we kill.
我们相互蚕食
We feed off each other just the same.
与野兽无异
Just the same.
在丛林世界里
In this jungle,
要么你吃掉别人
either you eat...
要么被别人吃掉
or be eaten.
看看这个
Take a look.
这是原型套装
Prototype suit.
今早到的
Shipped this morning.
美国货
American.
我的天啊
My God.
这是隐形斗篷
An invisibility cloak?
没错
Yes.
他们称它为兽皮
They call it "The Hide."
结合军用级凯夫拉防弹衣
Combine military-grade LED Kevlar
还装有纳米摄像头
with nano cameras within the seams.
首先是无人机
First, the UAVs,
接着是科迪亚克
the Kodiaks,
现在又是这个
and now this.
他们可得把自己的屁♥股♥擦干净
They're licking our asses clean.
说到战术
Speaking of tactics,
你所谓的英雄行为
your so-called Heroic Act is...
无意冒犯 但确实一无是处
no offense, idiotic.
我们是来维持秩序的
We are here to preserve order,
不是推行民♥主♥
not practice democracy.
我不是来征求你的意见
Well, I'm not here for your opinion.
你还是我几年前认识的那只狗
You're still the same mutt I met years ago.
而我呢
And me?
还是这次行动的负责人
Still head of this operation.
那么开始吧
So, fall in.
你知道嘛
You know...
我喜欢打扮得像兰博一样
I used to love dressing up like Rambo.
我觉得我会更受尊重
Thought I'd be more respected.
这给了我一个非常宝贵的教训
It taught me a very, very valuable lesson.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是什么
What's that?
恐惧
-Fear!
不像电影里 真实的 野蛮的
Unlike in the movies, real people, primitives...
不尊重勇敢 善良或是英雄
have no respect for bravery, or kindness, or heroes.
只有恐惧
Only fear.
你想阻止那些革命组织吗
You wanna stop your Reform?
唯一的办法就是消灭他们
The only way is to exterminate them.
有客到了
You've got company.
所有单位 是黑色无人机
All units, black quad drone!
在北边 别让它跑了
North side! Don't let it get away!
Go!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 说你呢
Hey, you!
来人
Somebody...
该死
Shoot!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 站住
Hey, stop!
说你呢 站住
Hey, you. Stop!
混♥蛋♥
Bitch!
站住
Right there!
站住别动
Stop right there!
把手举到我能看到的地方
Hands. I wanna see them now!
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
转过来 慢一点
Turn around, slowly!
把手里的PAD扔过来
The smart pad, toss it over!
听到我说的了吗
Hey, do you hear me?
我是当值的政♥府♥官员
I'm a government official, on duty.
他们会来找我的
People will be looking for me.
退后
Stay back!
马上放下武器
Weapons down, now!
住手
Stop!
莎莉
Sari?
把枪放下
Lower your guns.
我认识这个人
I know this man.
他不是他们的人
He's not one of 'em.
我以为你死了
I... I thought you were dead.
维斯努对我们了解多少
What does Wisnu know about us?
你参加了革命组织
You joined the Reform?
如果你不能提供我想要的信息
If you can't get me what I need,
那你就走吧 莎莉等等
-then you should leave. -Sari, wait!
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我得到了我们曾经想要的一切
I've got everything we've ever wanted.
我能保护你
I can protect you...
你帮助煽动了革命
You helped incite the Revolution.
你真的以为我不知道吗
You really think I didn't know that?
看在上帝的份上 我竟然为那些贪腐行为辩解
I covered corruption stories for breakfast, for God's sake.
我那是为了我们啊
I did it for us!
你没看到这个世界变成了什么样吗
Don't you see what this world has become?
你听到我说的话吗
Hey, do you hear me?
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝 收拾好你的东西
Pack your things, honey.
我们就要走了
-We're leaving.
我明白了
I get it.
你在责怪我
And you're blaming me!
她是你的女儿
She's yours.
什么
What?
自从我发现你参与其中后
Since I found out you were involved,
英德拉被追捕
Indra was being hunted...
我们转入地下
电影精选列表