几个月后,你出现却怀孕了 而我应该知道怎么办吗?
and I'm supposed to know exactly what to do ?
很抱歉,但我真的不知道怎么办
Well, I'm sorry, but I don't know exactly what to do.
That's the best thing you've said all night.
那是整晚你说过最像样的话
Wow. This is incredible.
-这真是不可思议 -我喜欢这里
[ Sighs ] I love it here.
我的曾祖父有参与建造
My great grandfather helped build this.
他在30年代从阿瓜斯卡连斯来
He came up from Aguascalientes in the '30s.
真的?在哪里?
Really ? Where ?
中墨西哥
Central Mexico. My great grandmother still lives there...
我曾祖母还在那里 在一个4百年的老庄园里
in a 400-year-old hacienda.
每次我开车回去 都会在州际公路许愿
Every time I drive back from there I make a wish at the state line.
-就在这大坝中间 -有用吗?
Right in the middle of the dam.
Does it ever work ? Depends on the wish.
视乎心愿而定
我爸会杀了我的
My father's gonna kill me.
他不知道?
He doesn't know ?
不,没人知道
No. Nobody does,
除了莲妮,我的室友
except Lanie, my roommate.
对於他的独生女的事情 他可是会很激动的
He can be a very passionate man when it comes to his only daughter.
伊莎贝尔,我能做什么?
Isabel, what can I do ?
-我会处理的 -不,我真的想帮忙
I'll deal with it.
No. Really. I wanna help.
也许有件事
Maybe one thing. Come meet them.
去见见他们
-你的家人? -我要他们认识你
Your family ? I just want them to know who you are.
以后他们若问我父亲是谁 我可以说:
So that later when they ask me who the father is,
I can say, "You met him, remember ?
"你们见过他的,记得吗? 我带他回家过一次"
I brought him home once."
没问题,你说个时间 我们就走
Hey, no problem. You just say when and we'll go.
何时
When.
-你每周都跟家人吃饭? -就像是传统一样
So you have dinner with your family once a week ?
It's like a tradition. Why ? Don't you ?
-为什么这么问?你不吗? -是的
No. Holidays and stuff.
-只有逢年过节 -就这样?
That's it ? You don't know my parents. That's a lot.
跟我的父母,那就算很多了
我们该怎么做?
So how are we gonna do this ?
假装我们约会已几个月了
Just act like we've been dating for a few months.
别告诉他们我是在厕所外 搭上你的
Whatever you do, don't tell them I picked you up outside a bathroom, okay ?
我以为是我搭上你的
I thought I picked you up.
Okay.
我们约会已数个月
So we've been dating for a couple of months.
-你是谁? -哦
Who are you ?
Oh, well, let's see.
我是一个摄影师,在凯撒的 "你想要纪念品吗?"
I am a camera girl at Caesar's. You know, "Would you like a souvenir ?"
他们付钱,我要做一本 沙漠的摄影集
That's how I pay the bills, but I'm a photographer.
I'm doing this book about the desert.
我有5个兄弟 最大的是安东尼奥
I have five brothers. The oldest one is Antonio,
然后是卡罗斯,璜,米傑尔 费南度,我是最小的
then Carlos, Juan, Miguel, Fernando, and I am the baby.
但若有人惹我,我会自己解决
But anybody messes with me, I can take care of myself.
提欧罗伯托是我的最爱 他娶了提亚罗莎
Tio Roberto is my favorite uncle.
He's married to Tia Rosa who makes all the tamales.
她喜欢人家恭维她 但要从左耳跟她说...
She loves compliments, but you have to talk to her on her left,
...因为她的右耳听不到
because she is stone-deaf on her right ear.
别在我妈面前说"天杀的"
What else ? Oh, yeah. Never say "Jesus Christ" in front of my mother.
我的嫂子佩特拉和安东尼奥 有一个小孩以我为名
My sister-in-law Petra and my brother Antonio have a baby named after me.
-还有问题吗? -你姓什么?
Any questions ? Yes. What's your last name ?
分特斯,伊莎贝尔分特斯 而你是艾力克斯...
Fuentes. Isabel Fuentes. And you're Alex ?
-韦曼 -艾力克斯韦曼
Whitman. Right.
Alex Whitman. Isabel Fuentes.
伊莎贝尔分特斯
* [ Mariachi ] It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
* [ Continues ] [ Door Opens ]
Isa, hi !
嗨!我要去买♥♥冰 大家都在后面
I was just gonna go out and get some ice. Everyone's around back.
这是谁?新的男朋友?
Who's this ? New boyfriend ?
璜,这是艾力克斯 这是我爱管闲事的哥哥,璜
Juan, this is Alex. Alex, this is my nosy brother Juan.
-很高兴见到你 -爸知道他的事吗?
Nice to meet you. Does Dad know about him ?
Nope. [ Chuckles ] And I wasn't gonna come tonight.
我不该来的!
祝好运!
Good luck !
你♥爸♥是大块头,或者...
So your father ? Is he a big man ?
走吧,我们上吧
Come on. Let's get this over with.
* [ Continues ] [ Chattering, Laughing ]
*
Hi !
-这是家庭晚餐? -有很多人不能来
This is a family dinner ?
I guess a lot of people couldn't make it.
* [ Slows, Stops ] [ Chattering Stops ]
* [ Single Note Plucked ]
气氛怪怪
Tough room.
大家怎么搞的? 我不能带人来晚餐吗?
What is the matter with everybody ?
Can't I bring a guy to dinner ?
嗨,伊莎
Hello, Isa.
嗨,裘伊
Hi, Chuy.
驴 Como estas ? Fine.
很好
你很久没来了
I-It's been a long time since you came to one of these.
-我很怕我们连朋友都做不成了 -我们本来是朋友,不是吗?
I was afraid we'd never be friends again.
That's where we started, isn't it ?
Alex, this is Chuy.
艾力克斯,这是裘伊 他是我们家的好朋友
He's a very good friend of the family. We grew up together.
我们一起长大
裘伊,嗨,我是路克天行者 你好吗?
Chuy, hi. Luke Skywalker. How are ya ?
[ Family Murmuring ]
抱歉,不好笑
Sorry, you probably get that a lot.
驴 Este es el novio tuyo, Isa ?
是的,裘伊,他是我男朋友 你有问题吗?
Yes, Chuy. He is my boyfriend.
Do you have a problem with that ?
很荣幸见到你,艾力克斯 你很幸运
It's a pleasure to meet you, Alex.
You're a very lucky man. There's nobody like Isa.
没人及得上伊莎,没人
Nobody.
音乐怎么了?
So what happened to the music ?
Toquen algo. Vamos, vamos, musica. Musica.
* [ Resumes ]
看来是个好人
Seems like a nice enough guy.
他会杀了我
He's gonna kill me, isn't he ?
他不是你真的该担心的
He's not the one you should worry about. Come on.
Mama ! Mi hija !
我的漂亮宝贝
My beautiful baby.
这谁?
Who is this ? Um--
妈,爸,这是艾力克斯...韦曼
Mama, Papa, this is Alex... Whitman.
很荣幸见到你,伊莎贝尔常提到您
Mr. Fuentes, Mrs. Fuentes, it's a pleasure to finally meet you.
Isabel talks about you all the time.
很有趣,她倒是没提过你
That's funny. She's never said a word about you.
汤玛斯,控制一下自己
[ Mama ] Tomas, behave yourself.
这分钟她还跟人有婚约 下一分她带了个打领带的人回来
I can't keep up. One minute she's engaged, the next she brings home a man with a tie.
我没有订婚
I was not engaged ! I was not engaged.
我没有订婚
那是我最喜欢她的一点 她总是充满惊奇
That's one of my favorite things about your daughter.
She's always full of surprises.
* [ Continues ]
来吧,艾力克斯 我们到其他房♥间会比较安全
Come on, Alex. I think we'll be safer in the other room.
我帮你拿外套
Let me take your jacket. Oh.
你得原谅我丈夫
You'll have to excuse my husband.
有时我想,他希望伊莎贝尔 还是6岁
Sometimes I think he wishes Isabel was still six years old.
等你当爸爸了,就会明白
When you become a father, you'll know what that means.
-这些照片棒极了 -是伊莎贝尔拍的
These pictures are really incredible. Yes.
They're Isabel's. Haven't you ever seen her work ?
-你没见过她的作品吗? -有的
Yes. Yes. Yes, I have. It's just that, uh,
只是当你看她的照片...
when I see her pictures,
...会好像第一次看到
it's like I'm looking at them for the first time.
-那一定是在墨西哥的屋子 -阿瓜斯卡力特斯,而那...
Now, that must be the house in Mexico.
Yes, Aguascalientes. And that...
...是伊莎贝尔的曾祖母 他们之间有很特别的相连
is Isabel's great grandmother.
They have a very special connection.
你能在眼中,看到同样 狂野的灵魂
You can see it in the eyes, that same wild spirit.
-我能处理好自己的感情生活 -从何时开始?
[ Isabel ] I can handle my own love life, Papa.
我想那是家族遗传
[ Papa ] Since when ? I think that runs in the family.
[ Chattering ] * [ Continues ]
Ah !
这太棒了,太好吃了
This is terrific ! The taste is truly amazing !
在纽约市可吃不到这个!
You can't get tamales like this in New York City !
No way !
为什么他对我吼?
他以为你是罗莎
Ah ! Eh ?
[ Chuckling ]
[ Chuckling ]
这个才是罗莎
[ Whispering ] This one's Rosa.
Ahi tienes.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
Gracias.
你能帮忙抱一下吗
Would you mind holding her for a second while I fix myself a plate ?
-不了 -你行的
Oh, no, I don't think I should. I'm not really qual--
I can't. Okay. You can.
-捧住她的头 -为什么?那会掉吗?
Hold her head. Hold her head. Why ? Does it come off ?
你行的
You'll do fine.
[ Woman ] Petra, can I get you something to eat ?
电影精选列表