3个月后
[ Machinery Whirring ]
[ Jackhammer Pounding ]
Okay. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Thank you.
谢谢
All right. Bye-bye. Ha !
-我们5:30要在你家见崔西 -酒牌?
We got the meeting with Tracy Verna. It is set. 5:30, at your place.
Alcoholic Beverage Commission ?
-这女人滥用权力! -我知道她很重要!
You have any idea the power this woman abuses ? Who you talkin' to ?
她像是金发女,听起来像
Of course I know how important she is.
She sounded blonde. Audibly blonde.
Jeff, she's married to the county supervisor. Do not hit on this woman.
郡长是她的丈夫
-别打她主意 -我会带些酒
I'll pick up some wine.
-别打这女人主意! -很贵的酒
Do not hit on this woman.
I'll make it expensive.
他要打她主意
He's gonna hit on the woman.
来了!
Whoa, whoa. Ha, ha. Incoming.
Bring it over here.
这说来话长...
Okay, Jeff, it's a long story.
Alex ?
Hi. Hi.
-我在找艾力克斯 -他刚逃了
I'm looking for Alex.
Well, you know, he just ducked out.
该死!我以为可以见到他
Shoot. I thought I might catch him.
我们通了数个月的电♥话♥ 但他总是很忙
We've been trading calls for months now,
but, uh, he's always so busy.
-留个纸条给他,那有便条纸 -不了
Come on in. You want to leave him a note ? There's a pad on his desk.
No, no. That's okay. Sure ?
我是凯萨琳史都华 我们两家是老朋友了
Mm-hmm. I'm Catherine Stewart.
Our families are very old friends.
-艾力克斯 -他到商店去了
Alex, they need you on-site. He went to the store.
-他的车在外面 -他坐推土机,好吗?
His car's outside.
He took a bulldozer, okay, Donna ?
Okay.
-他总是分身有术 -那就是我们的艾力克斯
He's always in three places at once, isn't he ?
That is our Alex.
[ Chuckles, Clicks Tongue ] Bye.
Bye-bye.
You've been avoiding that ?
-你一直在躲那女人? -自从3年级
Since third grade.
没人会打算在拉斯维加斯终老 但不知不觉就这样了
Nobody ever plans to end up in Vegas. They just do.
Kind of sneaks up on you. But it is the fastest-growing city in the U.S.
这是个发展很快的城市
经济急速发展!商业也是 我快被一大堆文书淹没了
The economy is booming. Business is growing.
I'm up to my neck in paperwork.
坦白说,那不怎么有趣
[ Sighs ] But, frankly, it's just not a whole lot of fun.
Are you a whole lot of fun, Alex ?
你很有趣吗?
[ Dog Barking In The Distance ]
傑夫说我们的酒牌可能有问题
Jeff said we might have problems with our liquor
license because of new zoning ?
Mmm. I'll talk to the county supervisor for you.
我会跟郡长说
我会对酒类饮料许可调查 更为关注的
But if I were you, Alex, I'd pay more attention to the A.B.C. investigation.
他们会问私人问题
They're gonna ask you all kinds of personal questions.
他们喜欢在你裤子掉下时 逮住你
They'd like nothing better than to catch you with your pants down.
Well, then, they should definitely be looking into Jeff...
那他们得调查一下傑夫 他真的是我们...
because he actually heads up our... "pants-down" department.
...掉裤子部门的头儿
你能拿点冰来吗?
Jeff, hon, would you get us some ice ?
And while you're at it, put some Scotch in it.
然后加点威士忌
威士忌,马上来
One Scotch coming up.
Uh, Jeff, I'm afraid I'm out of Scotch.
恐怕我的威士忌没了 所以我们出去外吃吧
Why don't we just go out to dinner ?
Hey, quid pro quo, pal.
一报还一报,兄弟
-你给她要的,她就给我们要的 -我办不到!
You give it to her, she gives it to us. I'll take my time.
I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't--
* [ Whistling ]
Hello. Oh.
嗨
Um, I, I thought--
我以为...
I must have the wrong house.
-我一定是走错房♥子了 -不!等等!
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
-如果你是找艾力克斯,他在里面 -他在?
If you're looking for Alex, he's just inside.
He is ?
Uh-huh.
[ Door Sliding Open ] [ Jeff ] Uh, excuse me. Alex ?
艾力克斯
-有人找你 -找我?
- You have a visitor. - I do ?
- Oh, yeah. - Would you excuse me ?
-抱歉 -别太久
Well, don't be long.
Oh.
Isabel !
伊莎贝尔
You remembered. How could I forget ?
你还记得
我怎会忘?我四处找你
I've been looking all over for you. I would have called you,
我应该打电♥话♥给你的 但你就这么消失了
but you disappeared on me.
Well, I didn't know what to do.
我不知道怎么办 我以前从没这么做过
I never did anything like that before,
-跟陌生人回家 -你和我都是
going home with someone I don't know.
Hey, you and me, both.
那只是一种...
I mean, it was just one of those great, phenomenal,
...不寻常的...
...自发性的事
spontaneous... things.
Yes, it was.
没错
Ah, so, how-- How long has it been ?
-经过多久了? -3个月
Three months.
你介意我吃点吗? 我的胃不太舒服
Um, do you mind if I have some of these ?
My stomach, it's not so good.
自便吧,要喝点什么吗?我有...
Oh, no, yeah. Go ahead. Help yourself.
You want something to drink ? I've got... water.
...水
水很好
Yeah, water's fine. Okay.
[ Water Running ] You've done a lot with this place.
你在这里做了不少事
Yeah, I've been kind of busy.
对啊,我一直很忙
Oh, wow, you-- You look great.
你看起来很棒
谢谢
Thank you.
那你呢?
So, uh, how you been ?
Pregnant.
-怀孕了 -真的?怀孕了?
Really ? Pregnant.
那太棒了,恭喜
Well, that's great. Terrific. Congratulations.
谢谢,是你的
Thank you. It's yours.
[ Gulping Water ]
[ Exhaling ] Mine ?
我的?我在一起一晚而已
We were only together one night. That's all it took.
-那就够了 -我有用保险套
And I, I used a condom. Lots of 'em.
-用很多 -看来其中一个失效
One didn't work.
But that's its job. Its job is to work.
但这该是它的功能! 它的存在就是要有用!
Its entire reason for being is to work.
[ Sighs ] Look,
听着...
...我想了很久
I thought about this a lot.
只能这么做
And there's really only one thing for me to do here.
哦,感谢上帝
Oh, dear God !
我懂的
I mean, I understand.
-我尊重你的决定 -真的?
And I respect your decision. You do ?
我相信女人有权选择
Yes. I have always believed in a woman's right to choose.
太好了,因为我选择生下他
That's good, because I choose to keep this baby.
Oh.
我不要你的钱 我只是...
And I don't want your money. I just thought the honorable thing to do...
would be to come here and tell you in person...
来这里亲自告诉你我怀孕了
that I am pregnant,
我要生下宝宝
that I'm keeping this baby...
然后孩子是你的
and that it's yours.
但,我很高兴你...
Well, yeah, I'm glad you-- [ Tracy ] Alex ?
[ Door Sliding Closed ] I'm feeling awfully neglected out there.
我感到被忽略了! 我们该去吃晚饭了
I think it's time we went to dinner, don't you ?
崔西,能给我点时间吗?
Tracy, could you just give me a minute, please ?
-抱歉,我来得不是时候 -我去拿我的皮包
Sorry. I came at a bad time.
I'll go get my purse.
我会自己离开的
I'll let myself out.
[ Engine Starting ] [ Sighs ]
[ Jeff ] Tracy, what are you up for ?
我知道个好地方
[ Tracy ] I know the perfect place. It's just a little bit wild.
如果你都推荐了 那它一定很棒
If you recommend it, I'm sure it's gonna be great.
我会赶上你们的 家里有急事要处理
Uh, listen. I'll catch up with you guys.
I've got a bit of a family emergency.
你在干嘛?你在干嘛?
Alex, what are you doing ? What are you doing ? [ Engine Starts ]
Alex ? Alex ? [ Tires Screeching ]
艾力克斯!别!艾力克斯!
Alex, don't ! Alex !
艾力克斯会到那跟我们碰头
[ Jeff ] Alex is going to meet us there.
* Para donde vas Para donde vas *
* Donde vas
* Para donde vas Muchacha *
* Para donde vas Doliente *
* Para donde vas Dime *
* Para donde vas Donde vas *
* Si vas al baile Baila conmigo *
* Si vas al carnaval
* Quiero ir contigo
* Si vas adonde quiera No me quedo atras *
* Porque quiero amarte Mas y mas *
* Para donde vas Muchacha *
* Para donde vas Shit ! Sorry ! Shit.
该死!抱歉!该死!
* Para donde vas Donde vas *
哦,天啊!
Oh, my God. Isabel ! Don't jump.
别跳!
-你在这里干什么? -离开那里!
What are you doing here ? Just stay off the ledge there.
我没要自杀!但若你再靠近 我会把你丢下去
[ Sighs ] I'm not gonna kill myself, stupid.
But if you come any closer, I'll throw your ass over !
你在凌晨5点离开我 然后我再没你的音讯
Hey, wait a minute. You walked out on me at 5:00 in the morning.
I never heard from you. Then months later you show up and say you're pregnant,
电影精选列表