* Come hold me tight
* Kiss me, my darling
* Be mine tonight
* Tomorrow
* Will be too late
* It's now or never
* My love won't wait *
[ Car Horns Honking ] [ Man #1 ] What are you, nuts ?
你疯了吗?
离开路上
[ Man #2 ] Hey, buddy, get off the road.
搞什么鬼!你要害死我们俩吗?
Alex Whitman, what the hell is--
Are you trying to get us both killed ?
我不要跟你离婚
I'm not giving you a divorce. Oh, you're too late.
-太迟了 -不,12点还来得及
- No, I still got 'til 12:00. - Alex, it's over.
-都结束了! -离开路上!
[ Man #2 ] Get the hell off the road !
有个神父,他说有徵兆!
There was a priest ! He said there were signs everywhere !
什么神父?
- What priest ? - Right by the hot dogs.
在热狗摊旁,还有吉娃娃 和大峡谷...
Then add the chihuahua, the Grand Canyon, the little girl named Isabel.
叫伊莎贝尔的小孩子 到处都有徵兆!
I mean, there are signs everywhere !
-我不再相信徵兆这回事 -你相信的
I don't believe in signs, Alex. Not anymore. Yes, you do !
是的,你相信的 而且你错了
Yes, you do ! And you were wrong.
不是孩子使我们在一起 是更巨大的东西
The baby didn't bring us together. It was something bigger.
-只是在此之前我都不相信 -别这么做
I just didn't believe it until now. [ Car Horns Honking ]
Don't do this.
我爱你,我是如此爱你 爱到我心痛
I love you. I love you so much, it hurts.
你的肚子怎么了?
What the hell is going on with your stomach ?
-艾力克斯,回去吧 -孩子还在!
Oh, Alex, just go home ! You're still pregnant.
-孩子还在! -我知道!
You're still pregnant ! I know !
-你怎么能骗我? -我当时很怕,好吗?
How could you lie to me about that ? I was afraid.
我试着了解你,但你却骗我 所以我也骗你
I tried to reach you, but I couldn't and--
You lied to me, so I lied to you ! I know. I know.
我知道,我知道
但是我错了且感到抱歉 现在我来了
But I was wrong, and I'm sorry. But I'm here now.
你不知道这是什么意思吗? 我们有个孩子!
And don't you know what this means ? We're gonna have a baby !
不,是我要有孩子了 快打911
No. I'm gonna have a baby. You're gonna call 9-1-1. Why ?
-为什么? -因为我的羊水刚破了
[ Panting ] Because my water just broke.
但是我们在水坝上
But we're on a dam. [ Screams ]
[ Chattering ]
救护车10分钟内会到
Excuse me. Excuse me. The ambulance is on its way.
Should be here in 10 minutes. Sir, is this your wife ?
这是你太太?
Yes. No.
我们能把你移到主控室吗?
Ma'am, you think we could move you to the main building ?
她哪也去不了,已经开始收缩了
She's not going anywhere. These contractions are on top of each other.
已经开始收缩了!
You hear that, Isabel ? I'm not deaf. I'm in labor.
我没有聋,只是在分娩
-我们要有孩子了! -我恨你!我恨你!
Oh, my God ! We're having a baby ! I hate you.
I hate you. I hate you. [ Screaming ]
-我恨你! -他们总是这么说
They always say that. [ Screaming ]
你办得到的 你是我认识最勇敢的人
Isabel, you can do this. You're the bravest person I've ever known.
Ay, Dios mio, que dolor. Que dolor.
-她说什么? -她爱我,没有我她活不下去
- What'd she say ? - She says she loves me. Can't live without me.
看来我们只能在这里接生了
Okay, folks. We're gonna have this baby right here, right now.
给她点新鲜空气
Let's give her some air. Okay, Isabel.
-宝宝就快出来了,我在这里 -走开,你会触霉头的
The baby's coming. But don't worry, I'm here. I'm right here.
Go away, Alex. You're bad luck.
-我不会再离开 -别靠近我!
No, I'm not leaving. I'm never leaving you again.
Get away from me ! [ Groaning ]
哦,宝贝,拜托别走 我对这一切感到很抱歉
Oh, baby, don't go, please.
I'm so sorry for everything. Okay. Okay.
我好需要你
I need you so much. [ Screaming ] I love you. I love you.
我爱你,我爱你
Oh, ow, oh, oh, ow. You're breaking my hand. She's breaking my hand.
你要弄断我的手了!
我要你开始推
The baby has crowned. I need you to start pushing.
我的车上有毯子 是给宝宝的
There's a blanket in the back of my car. It's for the baby.
-我去拿 -用力推
Isabel, just push. Push. [ Woman ] I'll get it.
Okay, okay, okay.
-哦,拜托说点什么吧 -我骑了驴子
Oh, please, say anything. [ Groaning ] Okay.
I-I rode a mule.
-难怪你那么臭 -你的曾祖母亲了我
No wonder you stink.
And your great grandmother kissed me. [ Groaning ]
你去过阿瓜斯卡连特斯?
You went to Aguascalientes ? Yeah, yeah.
[ Both Screaming ]
毯子
[ Woman ] Here's the blanket. The head is out.
-头出来了 -深呼吸,就是这样
[ Groaning ] Okay, breathe. This is it. This is it.
深呼吸!
Push ! Push ! Breathe ! Breathe !
再用力推一次
Okay, Isabel, one more big push should do it.
Okay.
[ Both Groaning ]
[ Baby Crying ] It's a girl.
-是个女孩 -她好漂亮
It's a beautiful girl. She's so beautiful.
Oh, oh.
哦,宝贝
[ Crying Continues ]
-那有点迷信 -我不想跟命运作对
That was a little superstitious, don't you think ?
I don't wanna tempt fate.
-你认为她会喜欢住在纽约吗? -没有在沙漠露营那样喜欢
Do you think she'll like living in New York ?
Probably not as much as she'll like camping in the desert.
[ Chuckles ] With a few Gray's Papaya hot dogs.
加点格雷的帕帕亚♥热♥狗
哦,不
-怎么? -我们离婚了
Oh, no. What ?
We're divorced.
* Wise men say
* Only fools rush in
* But I can't help
* Falling in love
* With you
* Shall I stay
* Would it be a sin
* If I can't help
* Falling in love
* With you
* Like a river flows
* Surely to the sea
* Darling, so it goes
* Some things
* Are meant to be
* Take my hand
* Take my whole life too
* For I can't help
* Falling in love
* With you
电影精选列表