Come on.
我做
I'll do it.
尚塔尔
Chantal.
但是必须他拿枪
But he's gotta hold the gun.
谁 约翰尼吗
Who, Johnny?
准备好了吗 兄弟
Ready to fucking do this, bro?
约翰尼 过来
Johnny, get over here.
我不想做啊
I don't know about this.
约翰尼 给我过来
Johnny, get over here!
过去啊 兄弟
Get the fuck over there, man!
拿着枪 约翰
Take the gun, John.
把枪拿好啊
Take the fucking gun.
把枪管伸进她嘴里
Put the barrel in her mouth.
停
Stop it.
可是枪管
But the barrel...
停下来
Stop it!
约翰尼 停下来
Johnny, stop it!
谢恩 抓住她
Shane, hold her back.
这游戏太蠢了
This is so fucking stupid!
给我走远点
Get the fuck back!
约翰尼
Johnny!
把枪放进去 约翰尼
Put the gun in her mouth, Johnny.
别当个懦夫
Don't be a fucking pussy.
谢恩 你相机准备好了吗
Shane, you got your camera?
尚塔尔
Chantal!
伸进去 约翰尼
Cock that shit, Johnny!
我的天
Shit.
噢 我的天
Oh, shit.
服了
Fuck me.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
五
Five.
六
Six.
七
Seven.
我的天
Holy shit!
真是传奇啊 哥们
Shit was legend, dude.
约翰尼 你真是传奇 兄弟
Johnny, you're a fucking legend, man!
像个野兽一样
Oh, by the power of click.
操
Fuck.
不敢相信真有人做了
Can't believe people pull that shit off.
这是你的油钱
Here's your fucking gas money.
想来一发吗
Wanna pop one?
拿着 拿着
Get it, get it.
好了 我在录了
All right, I'm recording. Go.
好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
真是够爽
That was crazy.
现在需要你来帮我弄弄这个了
You gotta help me with this right now.
露
Lou?
走开
Go away.
我刚才不想做的
I didn't wanna do that thing.
就是
You know, with the,
和你朋友 还拿着枪
with your friend and the gun.
那你为什么做
Why did you then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我有时候也不知道为什么我会做一些事
I don't know why I do things sometimes.
所以你才勾搭上我妈就要走了
So you're just gonna fuck my mom and leave?
不
No.
我本来不知道他们要来的
I didn't know those guys were coming.
我不想跟他们走
I don't wanna go with them.
我现在不是那种人了
I'm not like that anymore.
我在努力
I'm trying to,
我真的在努力想做好的事
I'm really trying to do good things.
这很难 你知道吗
It's so hard, you know?
我真是一团糟
I'm pretty fucked up.
不
Don't.
别这样
Don't do that.
你在做什么
What're you doing?
露
Lou.
露
Lou!
起床啦
Get the fuck up.