Just the room at the very, very end.
我先处理一些麻烦事
I'm just dealing with some shit right now.
我马上就过去
I'll be with you in a second.
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
你的头发真漂亮
You have really pretty hair.
谢谢
Thanks.
我敢打赌别人都这么说
I bet people tell you that all the time.
你带身份证了吗
Did you bring ID with you?
带了
Yeah.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
是真的
Yeah.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
Are you good?
当然
Yeah.
好
Okay.
到床上吧
Sit on the bed.
你会上传吗
Are you posting this?
我当然会上传啦
Yes, of course I'm fucking posting this.
等我们毕业了
When we get out,
我想要什么发型就做成什么样
I'm gonna fucking wear my hair however I want.
我要去做指甲
I'm gonna paint my nails
做人们最不喜欢的颜色
all the wrong colors.
好啊
Yeah.
我要坦胸露乳
Gonna let my titties hang out.
你们都他妈听到了没
You hear that fucking shit?
远走他乡
Be far away.
越远越好
Far, far, far...
离开这里
away.
拜拜
Bye.
现在该你了
Now it's fucking your turn.
露
Lou!
嘿 来吧
Hey, come on.
嘿 露
Hey, Lou!
近来怎样啊
How's it going?
嘿 露
Hey, Lou.
怎么了
What's up, girl?
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
怎么了啊 露
What's wrong, Lou?
你们在我家后院干什么
What the fuck you guys doing in my back yard?
我们在干什么
What're we doing?
我们在干约翰尼啊
Johnny boy's what we're doing.
他们说他们要去接他们的朋友约翰尼
They said they were gonna go pick up their friend Johnny,
我说 不是吧 我认识他啊
I said, "Fuck off, I know him!"
我们当时在盖奇敦时是朋友
We were at Gagetown together.
很多年前了
Years and years ago.
约翰尼又开始喝酒了 是吗
Johnny's drinking again, eh?
我们就是稍微享受一下 露
We're just having a good time, Lou.
让我给你拿一瓶
Let me get you a beer.
别了 我他妈才不想喝啤酒
No, I don't want a fucking beer, man.
你朋友很会享受啊
Your friend knows how to get fucked.
干杯 兄弟们
Cheers, guys.
敬 离开这个烂地方
To getting the fuck out of this shit hole
返回西部的我们
and going back west.
敬 新的开始
To new beginnings!
新开始
New beginnings.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
赚大钱
Making money.
干杯 约翰尼
Cheers to you, Johnny boy.
约翰尼小子
Johnny boy!
我的好兄弟
My dog, man!
来嘛 露
Come on, Lou!
我们就要走了
We're fucking leaving.
我们几个要走了
We're leaving.
你们俩我不知道
I don't know about you two.
你们在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
你有油钱吗
You got gas money?
我才不给你们油钱呢
I'm not fucking giving you any gas money.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
等等
Wait.
认真的
Okay, seriously?
别啊
Come on.
我们上路吧 走啦
Let's hit the fucking road, let's go.
稍微等等
Just wait a second.
你到底怎么了啊
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我不跟他们走
I'm not going with them.
为什么啊
Why not?
我们不需要他们
We don't need them.
我们当然需要
Yes we do.
不 我们不需要
No we don't.
我们需要
Yes we do.
不 去他们的
No, fuck them.
露 我不能待在这里了
Lou, I can't fucking stay here anymore.
尚塔尔可以的
Chantal's cool.
你不明白吗
Don't you fucking get that?
她没问题
She's cool.
你知道吗
You know what?
所有你就想这样挨个男的睡过去
So you're just gonna let yourself be passed around.
再一次
Again?
被这些混♥蛋♥们 是吗
By some fucked up dudes, huh?
别在那里说悄悄话了
Stop fucking whispering over there.
女孩总爱说悄悄话 这很不礼貌的
Girls are always fucking whispering and it's fucking rude.
你根本不懂我的感受 露
You have no idea what it's fucking like for me, Lou.
你一点都不懂
You have no fucking clue.
别管她了
Don't even fucking worry about her.
她心情不好而已
She's just in a mood.
我真是受够这些小女孩毛病了
I'm sick of these little girls and their problems, man.
她们都太夸张
They're fucking drama.
我懂的 你冷静点
I know but calm down.
她是有问题那个
She's the problem.
这个没事
She's cool.
崔维斯 你答应过的
Travis, you promised.
我知道
I know.
她没事的 谢恩
She's cool though, Shane.
你们很硬气 是吧
You guys are tough girls, huh?
我告诉你们
I'll tell you what.
你们可以跟着来
Y'all can come with.
不过要先做件事
But you gotta do something first.
什么
What?
七秒天堂
Seven seconds in Heaven.
认真的
You serious?
我才不要跟她亲热
I'm not fucking making out with her.
那就对不住了
That's unfortunate.
我们可是有大计划的
There's a whole big plan.
亲热 那只是小孩过家家才玩的
Making out, that's some tame ass shit.
你真要玩吗 谢恩
You going for it, Shane?
跟我走吧
Come on.
兄弟 拿枪了啊
Yo man, get the rifle.
见过这东西吗 露
Ever seen one of these before, Lou?
拿着 露
Hold that, Lou.
谢了
Thanks.
现在你需要做的是
Now what you're gonna do is,
把这个放在你嘴里
you're gonna put this in your mouth,
上膛 放七秒
loaded, for seven seconds.
我才不放呢
I'm not fucking putting that in my mouth.
那你呢
What about you?
嘿 谢恩 别了兄弟
Hey, Shane, come on man.
约翰尼 你别管
Johnny, stay out of this.
相信我 约翰尼
Trust me, Johnny.
她真的可以的 兄弟
She gets tons of hits, bro.
来吧