Do you want a chocolate bar?
冰激凌甜筒怎么样
How about an ice cream cone?
小子 你可真会抬价
You drive a hard bargain there, kid.
来吧
Come on.
可别告诉你妈妈
Don't tell your mom.
如果你把头发剪了
All the girls will be all over you
所有的女孩都会围着你转的
if you get your hair cut.
快点 坐到椅子上
Come on, get in the chair.
杰西 我们没有时间了
Jesse, we don't have time for this.
快坐到椅子上 孩子
Get in the chair, son.
快点 杰西
Come on, Jesse.
我不要
I don't want to.
杰西 快点 去把头发剪了
Jesse, come on, you're getting your hair cut.
他说了他不想剪头发
He says he doesn't want to get his hair cut.
够了 露
Enough, Lou.
杰西 快坐到椅子上
Jesse, get in the chair.
不
No.
嘿 小伙子
Hey, bud?
看到了吗
You see this?
只是头发而已 知道吗 兄弟
All right, it's just hair, man, okay?
这对你没有什么影响
It means nothing.
头发还会再长
You still got it.
你还紧张吗
You still nervous?
好吧 我给你看看
Okay, I'll tell you what.
在这里看好了 知道吗
Watch me over here, okay?
看到这个讨厌的家伙了吗
See this bad boy?
噢 我的天啊
Oh my God!
看到了吗
See?
依然性感
Still sexy.
你很快就会变帅的
You'll be looking great in no time.
♪ 上帝啊 让我靠近十字架吧 ♪
♪ Jesus, keep me near the cross ♪
♪ 那里 有一片珍贵的泉水 ♪
♪ There, a precious fountain
♪ 这一片泉水可以治愈每一个人 ♪
♪ Free to all, a healing stream ♪
♪ 从加略山流出 ♪
♪ Flows from Calvary's Mountain ♪
♪ 十字架 十字架 ♪
♪ In the cross, in the cross ♪
♪ 成为我永远的荣光 ♪
♪ Be my glory ever ♪
杰西 上帝甚是欣慰
Jesse, the Lord is so happy.
甚是欣慰 快过来
So, so happy, come.
杰西 上帝会关照你的
The Lord is gonna take care of you, Jesse.
捏住鼻子
Plug your nose.
杰西
Jesse.
基于你对上帝旨意的
Upon your profession faith
绝对忠诚与顺服
and your obedience to God's word,
我们奉我们主之名 为你施洗
we baptize you in the name of our Lord, Jesus,
以宽恕你所有的罪恶
for the forgiveness of all your sins.
阿门
Amen.
约翰森
Johnathon.
很高兴你在这里
It's so good to see you here.
基于你对上帝旨意的
Upon your profession of faith
绝对忠诚与顺服
and your obedience to God's word,
我们现在奉耶酥基♥督♥之名为你施洗
we now baptize you in the name of Jesus Christ
以宽恕你所有的罪行
for the forgiveness of all your sins.
阿门
Amen.
住手
Stop!
你这个蠢货
You stupid fucker!
离我远点
Get away from me.
嘿
Hey!
你♥他♥妈♥的离我的车远点
Get the fuck away from my truck.
对不起
Sorry.
我就说我听到了你的声音
I thought I heard your voice.
我找到了离开这里的方法
I just found us a way out.
别动
Don't move.
感觉爽吗
Feel good?
爽
Yeah.
是不是感觉像这样
Does it kinda feel like this?
爽遍全身
Everywhere?
爽遍每一个细胞
Everywhere?
感觉不错 对吧
Feels good, right?
露
Lou?
要吸一口吗
Have some.
不 不用了
No, I'm good.
吸点吧
Have some.
对 快吸点
Yeah, come on.
好样的
There you go.
她告诉我说 你们想离开这里
She tells me you girls wanna get out of this place.
这是曾经的计划
That was the plan.
曾经的吗
Was?
搞砸了
Shit got fucked up.
怎么会这样
Why?
嗯 我想说的是
Well, I mean,
如果你们想和我们一起走的话
we've got room in the truck
我们的车里还有空间
if you wanna roll with us.
你打算去哪里
Where are you going?
到西部去
Out west.
那里有各种各样的工作
It's where they say all the jobs are.
另外 还有各种山脉
Plus, there's the mountains.
在现实生活中我从未见过山
I've never seen mountain in real life.
它们真的很美
They're real pretty.
是吧 伙计
Right, man?
你们几岁了
How old are you guys?
25岁
25.
合法做♥爱♥年龄都没
Jailbait.
你们没问题 对吧
Nah, you girls are cool, right?
你不搞事吧
You play nice?
有时候会搞
Sometimes?
你
Yo.
想要看这个吗
You wanna get on this?
什么
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你什么时候想去西部了
Since when do you wanna go out west?
我不想
I don't.
我只是不想再呆在这里了
I just can't stay here anymore.
你也想离开 不是吗
You wanna get out, don't you?
是的
Yeah.
拐过来啊 伙计
Coming around the corner, man.
呆在外面
Stay out there.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because.
别这样
Come on.
我不知道
I dunno.
尚塔尔
Chantal,
我知道你是个好女孩
I know you're a good girl.
我只想躺在你身边 就这样而已
I just wanna lay with you, that's it.
听着
Listen,
我们不会做任何你不想做的事
we don't gotta do nothing you don't wanna do.
我保证
I promise.
你好
Hi.
你是露吗
Are you Lou?
是的
Yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
妈妈
Mommy?
好了 好了
You're all right, you're all right.
妈妈
Mommy.
进来吧
Come on in.
妈妈
Mommy.
好了 好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
妈妈
Mommy.
我们到后面去
So we're just gonna go to the back.
妈妈
Mommy.
就在走廊的那边
Just right down the hall there.
最里边的那个房♥间