Shit.
怎么了
What?!
看看
Hey, look.
♪ 不停地开枪直到有人中枪 ♪
♪ Beat don't stop till someone gets shot ♪
♪ 不要说话 ♪
♪ We don't talk ♪
♪ 我的生活太操♥你♥妈♥蛋 ♪
♪ Living my life so fucked a lot ♪
♪ 妈妈说我鲁莽 偷看她的项链 ♪
♪ Momma say I'm reckless, peep the necklace ♪
太棒了 太棒了
My man! My man!
好了
All right,
搞定它
get that shit.
等等
Yo, yo, hold up.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck y'all.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
喂 乔什
Hey, Josh!
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Hey, are you fucking serious?
我真是喜欢你的新朋友啊
I like your new friends.
别搞大场面 可以吗
I don't want any drama, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥的玩不起是吗
Oh, you don't want any fucking drama?
你在想什么 你♥他♥妈♥的就是一坨屎
What do you think, you fucking piece of shit?!
他妈的
Oh, shit.
凯尔
Kyle!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个骗子混♥蛋♥
You're a phony-ass little fuck, aren't you?!
凯尔
Kyle!
你♥他♥妈♥是在玩我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
它掉进去了 小子 你没打中
It's fallen in, man, you missed.
怎么 你就一直假装我不在这里
What, you're just gonna pretend like I'm not here?
就好像我是空气
Like I don't fucking exist?
我没站在你旁边似的
Like I'm not fucking standing right next to you?
你真♥他♥妈♥的优柔寡断 兄弟
So fucking clingy, bro.
这怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
看看我
Look at me.
好球 兄弟 好球
Nice shot, bro, nice shot.
谢谢
Thanks, dog.
看看我
Look at me!
去他妈的
Fuck this.
凯尔
Kyle!
好吧 我猜游戏结束了
All right, guess the game's over.
你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪里
Where the fuck are you going, huh?
滚出去
Get the fuck out...
你这是想逃跑吗
Huh, are you trying to run away?
从我面前挪开
Get the fuck out of my face.
-你♥他♥妈♥的是个懦夫吗 -退后
- Are you a fucking coward? - Back the fuck up.
你是个懦夫吗
Are you a fucking coward?!
你也要吻我吗
You gonna kiss me too?
你真恶心
You fucking sick fuck!
操
Oh, fuck!
别碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
别碰我 你这个死姬佬
Don't touch me, you fucking dyke!
停下
Stop!
怎么回事
What is this, man?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, man.
滚出去 我们走
Get the fuck out, let's go!
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
滚开
Get out!
我们走
Let's go!
滚出去
Out the door!
婊♥子♥
Cunts!
我们继续派对
Let's get the party going.
来一杯
Shots!
给我来一杯
Shots, let's do one.
好吧
All right, all right.
等一下
Hang on.
来吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
Come on, man, fuck you.
伙计
Dude.
凑近点 近点
Close, close, close, close.
给你们上一课
Teach you kids a lesson now.
露
Lou?
你在干什么
What're you doing?
露 你在干什么
Lou, what're you doing?
露
Lou!
停下
Stop!
拜托
Come on!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你砸了他的车
You fucked up his car.
全都给砸烂了
You fucked it up real bad.
过来
Come here.
把你的午餐钱都给我 小婊♥子♥
Give me all your lunch money, bitch.
别
Don't!
瞄准我的逼
Come at my pussy!
你♥他♥妈♥的
Don't you fucking!
我到门口来了
I'm coming up to the door, okay?
她们在这
Yep, they're here.
是 我知道
Yep, I know.
你们两个现在都起来
Both of yous up, now!
起床
Get up!
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
马上出去
Get out right now!
你不能就这样闯进来
You can't just fucking barge in here.
是的 我正要送她回家
Yeah, I'm sending her home.
呆在这里
Stay right here.
露
Lou?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我现在要和你谈谈
I gotta talk to you right now.
怎么了
What the fuck?
我手上乱七八糟的事还不够多吗
I like I don't even have enough shit to deal with,
今天早上我醒来发现有两个警♥察♥在门口
I wake up this morning to two fucking cops at my door!
天哪
Oh my God!
你觉得你能开车穿过镇子
Do you think you could just drive through town
随便砸个车 而不被人注意到吗
smashing shit up and nobody was gonna notice?
他活该
He fucking deserved it.
你就像个两岁小孩
You're like a fucking two year old.
你是不是觉得一有男的对你表示出点兴趣
You think every time a boy goes off on you,
你就要跟他鬼混
you get to just fuck around with him?
是的 我他妈的就是这样
Yeah, I fucking do.
他们会指控你 你最后
They're gonna charge you and you're gonna end up
就算不进监狱的话
with a fucking criminal record!
也会有犯罪记录的
That's if you don't end up in fucking jail!
现在她明白过来了
Yeah, now she figures it out.
这次你真的玩大了
You really made a big fucking mess this time.
我正给你收拾烂摊子
Now I'm cleaning it up.
这不是我搞出来的
This isn't coming out of my ass.
你之前炫耀过的那些钱在哪
Where's that money you were flashing?
我要把钱赔给凯尔家
I'm gonna take it down to Kyle's house
还要为你的所作所为向他们道歉
and I'm gonna apologize to those people for what you did!
我不会给你的
I am not giving you anything.
给我
Give it!
-不 不给 -告诉我它在哪里
- No, I'm not! - Tell me where it is!
听你妈妈的
Listen to your mom.
相信我 你不会想上法庭的
You want this to be an out of court thing, trust me.
谁他妈的问你了
Who the fuck asked you?
把钱给我 露 现在
Give me the money, Lou, now!
不
No!
如果你不告诉我
Well, if you're not gonna tell me,
我自己去找
I'm gonna look for it myself.
找吧
Go ahead.
把背包给我
Give me the backpack.
不
No.
我说把背包给我
I said give me your back pack!
-冷静 -不
- Calm down! - No!
妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈妈 不