Mom, no!
不
No! No! No!
放松
Relax.
松开
Let go of it.
松开
Let go of it!
妈妈
Mom!
拜托
Mom, come on.
妈妈
Mom?
冷静
Calm down.
拜托 求你了
Come on, please?
妈妈 把钱还给我 拜托
Mom, give me my money back, come on.
为了那笔钱我工作得很辛苦
I worked so hard for that money.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 求你了
Mom, please.
拜托
Please.
妈妈
Mom, Mom, Mom!
拜托
Please! Please! Please!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, baby.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
放开我
Let go of me!
放开她
Let go of her!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
不 妈妈
No, mom!
发生什么了
So what's going on?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
I've been calling and texting you.
我的电♥话♥通话时间用完了
My phone ran out of minutes.
莉安拿了我所有的钱赔给凯尔
Leanne took all my money to pay off Kyle.
我知道
I know.
什么
What?
你妈妈告诉了蕾娜
Your mom told Rayna.
他们也拿走了我所有的钱
They took all my money too.
什么 你为什么允许她这么做
What? Why'd you let her do that?
你以为我有得选吗
You think I had a fucking choice?
有 你当然有 她不是你妈妈
Yes you fucking did, she's not your mom...
-她不能指挥你 -我他妈不想蹲监狱
- She can't tell you what to do. - I'm not fucking going to jail, Lou!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
操
Fuck!
你就不该跟他说
You shouldn't have told him,
那晚我们就他妈的不该出去
we shouldn't have fucking gone out that night.
那么一切都不会发生
None of this would've happened.
所以这是我的错喽
So this is my fault?
只是不值
It wasn't worth it.
所以不管情况有多糟
So no matter how bad it gets,
你就让他们这么算了吗
you're just gonna let them get away with it?
那你♥他♥妈♥的要我做什么
What the fuck do you want me to do?
事情就是这样的 露
That's just the way things are, Lou.
你怎么就不明白
How do you not fucking understand that?
他总能逃脱惩罚
He's always gonna get away with it.
我会想办法把钱赚回来的
I will find a way to make that money back.
怎么赚
How?
再他妈的擦一年的厕所吗
By scrubbing fucking toilets for another year?
你们有火吗
You guys got a light by chance?
杀了我吧
Oh, fuck me.
我现在正有事呢
I'm just in the middle of something right now.
看起来挺严重的啊
Looks pretty serious.
不 你能走开吗
No, can you leave though?
我们他妈的正在进行私密谈话呢
We're having a private fucking conversation.
我想我们还没见过面
Yeah, I don't think we've met.
我是约翰
John.
我是尚塔尔
Chantal.
好吧 小约翰 给你打火机
Okay, Johnny, here's your fucking lighter.
赶紧走吧
Now go.
听说你们前几天晚上出了点事
Heard you guys went on a bit of a bender the other night.
我不是叫你别管这事吗
Didn't I tell you to stay out of it?
我想他伤透了你的心吧
Think he broke your heart, eh?
你什么都不知道
You don't know shit.
相信我 我见过那个孩子
Trust me, I've seen the kid.
我知道他是什么样的人
I know his type.
他是什么样的
What's that?
他对你不太好
Well, he didn't treat you too good.
你可能以为他关心你
Probably thought that he cared about you.
你以为他会改变
You thought he'd change.
但他永远不会
He never did.
只会变得更糟
Only got worse.
这样能缓解下气氛了吗
Am I getting warmer?
好吧
Okay.
你要是不走我们就走
If you won't leave then we will.
走吧 尚塔尔
Come on, Chantal.
你怎么会有枪
Why do you have a gun?
这是打BB弹的枪
It's a BB gun.
你打过吗
You ever fired one?
想要试一下吗
You wanna?
不想
No.
走了
Come on.
好 我想试一下
Okay.
好样的 我来教你
All right, cool, I'll show you.
站在这里
Stand right here.
保证不对我开枪
Promise you won't shoot me?
不会
No.
冒这点险不算什么
Well, I'll risk it.
拿着这个
Just grab this.
先别把手指放在扳机上 知道吗
Don't put your finger on the trigger just yet, all right.
这样举起它
Lift it like that.
瞄准那边的罐子
You're gonna aim at the can right there.
看到这东西了吗
Okay, you see this thing right here?
接下来你要将它
All right, you want it to line up
与末端的尖峰对齐 知道吗
with that spike at the end there, okay?
保持视线瞄准目标
You gotta keep your sights aimed at the target.
就这样 很好
All right, good.
现在我要把保险关掉
Now I'm turning the safety off.
保持稳定
Keep it steady.
要非常稳定
Okay, very steady.
别担心 知道吗 因为我就在你后面
Don't worry, okay, because I'm right behind you.
好了 现在手指放那
Okay now take your finger there,
然后慢慢地 轻轻地
you're gonna press down with
按下扳机
a very slow and steady pressure.
就是这样 好样的
All right, there you go.
感觉不错 对吧
Felt good, right?
我有说过你可以请别人来我家吗
Did I say you could have guests over to my house?
其实 我们正打算要走
We were just leaving, actually.
嘿 宝贝 买♥♥肉了吗
Hey, baby, you got some meats?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么
What the fuck are you doing
给这两个女孩打枪玩
showing the girls a gun for anyways?
我们只是玩玩
We were just playing.
尚塔尔
Chantal.
你♥他♥妈♥又想去哪
Where the fuck are you going?!
现在车都可以让他开了吗
Letting him drive the car now?
他要去工作 露
He needs to go to work, Lou.
我不希望那女孩再来这里
I don't want that girl coming over here anymore.
你说的那个女孩是谁
What the fuck do you mean, "that girl?"
你知道我在说谁
You know who I'm talking about.
你不是知道她的名字吗
You know her name.
世界上有很多坏人 孩子
There are lots of bad people in this world, sweetheart.
你最好得习惯
You better get used to it.
别担心 你并没有让我伤心
Don't worry, you're not hurting my feelings.
我之前也被拒绝过
I've been turned down before.
来 只是剪个头发 好吗
Come on, let's get your haircut, okay?
想要巧克力棒吗