Fine.
拿好你的衬衣 婊♥子♥
Take your shirt, bitch.
天啊
God.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去纽约
I'm going to New York.
那很远啊
That's really far.
对
Yeah.
你还回来吗
Will you come back?
不
No.
我可以一起去吗 我想和你一起去
Can I come wit you? I wanna go with you.
求你了
Please?
化得不错
Looks good.
这是妈妈的吗
Is this mom's?
可能吧
Probably.
真是丑啊
It's really ugly.
可不是
It is.
好吧
Right.
试试
Yes.
好看
Yes!
我漂亮吗
Don't I look pretty?
漂亮
Yes you do.
小美女
Pretty little girl.
很适合你
You work it.
我喜欢
Oh, I like this.
天啊 真好看
Oh wow, this is really good.
住手 杰西
Stop it, Jesse.
歌♥很好听 你应该跳舞
Music's good, you should dance.
不跳
No.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
不跳
No.
怎么 你觉得我他妈会跳这种基佬舞吗
What, you think I can fucking vogue?
可以
Yeah.
牛逼
Oh, kill 'em.
牛逼爆了
Kill 'em.
妈妈 看我
Mom, watch this.
把音乐关了
Turn the music off.
为什么
Why?
我说了关掉
I said turn it off.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here!
你想把他变成该死的同性恋吗
Trying to turn him into a goddamn faggot now?
你说什么
What?
把你脸上这些玩意儿全都洗干净
Wash that shit off your face, all of it!
妈 这只是化妆而已 别大惊小怪
Mom, it's fucking makeup, relax!
杰西
Jesse?
杰西
Jesse?
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
What the fuck do you want?
凯尔在吗
Is Kyle here?
不在
No.
我得和凯尔聊聊 拜托 埃里克
I need to talk to Kyle, come on, Eric.
他妈的他不在这
Yeah, well, he's not fucking here.
操♥你♥妈♥我知道他在 埃里克
I know he's fucking here, Eric!
想法不错 但是他不在
That's a great fucking story but he's not.
这不关你的屁事
This has nothing to do with you though!
我说过了他不在
I told you he's not here.
尚塔尔
Chantal?
他的车就他妈在这
His car's right fucking there!
你得走了
You need to go.
你♥他♥妈♥在说谎
You're fucking lying!
尚塔尔
Chantal?
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?!
干什么
Hey!
别这样
Come on.
不 不 我们走吧 拜托
No, no, no, let's go, come on.
走吧
Come on.
我他妈认真的
I'm fucking serious.
真的
Yeah.
他所有渠道都屏蔽我了
He blocked me on everything.
他害怕了
He's afraid.
所以他躲着
That's why.
我感觉要死了
I feel like I can't breathe.
我懂 我也是
I know, me too.
我们要走了
We're getting out.
明天 我们就离开这了
Tomorrow, we're gone.
好 就对准那里吗
Yeah, is that where it goes?
对准中心位置
You want that to be in the center.
不错
Whoa.
就这样 你做得很好
All right, there you go.
你解释一下
You wanna tell me why
他妈的草坪上那个人是谁
that fuck-o's on our front lawn?
-别挑事 -你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
- Don't start. - What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥为了他开始打扮了
Are you making yourself all fucking pretty for him?
关你什么事
What do you care?
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
关你什么事
What do you care?
反正你都要走了 不是吗
You're leaving anyways, right?
你又和他干了
Are you fucking him again?
我的天
Oh my God.
妈 他不适合你
Mom, he's not good for you.
他不适合做杰西的爸爸
He's not fucking good for Jesse.
-不 不 -你是我的孩子
- No, no, no, no. - You're my child.
用不着你来告诉我什么适合我
You don't get to tell me what's good for me
我可以告诉你没什么不好
and I'm telling you that everything is fine.
-现在不一样了 -他妈怎么不一样了
- It's different now. - How is it fucking different?
-他已经戒酒了 -真的吗
- He's clean. - Is he?
我也戒了 我们信仰上帝
I'm clean, we have God in our lives.
什么鬼
What?
去你妈蛋
Fucking God.
-关上帝屁事 -我不想和你争这件事
- Not God... - I'm not doing this with you.
我不想和你吵
I'm just not doing this with you.
妈 妈 他岁数他妈只有你一半
Mom, mom, he is half your fucking age.
他才不是
No he's not.
就是 他妈的他比你小一半
Yes he is half your fucking age.
他妈的他做我哥哥还差不多
He could be my fucking brother.
你现在已经疯了
Now you're just being crazy.
我疯了吗
Am I being crazy?
没错 你疯了
Yeah, you're being crazy.
你绝对是疯了
You're being absolutely crazy.
你知道他多大吗
Do you even know how old he is?
不知道 也许是33岁
I don't know, like 33.
并不是
Not quite.
别听她胡说 小孩子脾气
Don't listen to her, she's just being a brat.
没关系
It's okay.
我
I...
可能是我活该
I probably deserve it.
我只是来拿我的东西就走 那么
Well, I just came here to get my shit and leave, so,
祝你们干得愉快
have a nice fucking life.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
东西会不会太多了
Is the load too big?
东西多吗
Is it a big load?
太棒了
Yeah!
再见
Bye!
他妈的我才不会想你
Won't fucking miss ya.
你好 我是乔什 有事请留言
Hey, it's Josh, leave a message.
嘿 他妈的我们在这等你
Hey, we've been fucking waiting here for you!
我给你打了至少20个电♥话♥了
I've called you like 20 times!
你♥他♥妈♥是不是去我家了
Maybe you went to my fucking house.
回电♥话♥
Call me back!
你最后一次和他说话是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to him?
昨天
Yesterday.
操