你懂的 这样的美梦
You know, didn't see the point in...
只有我一个人做的话 很无趣
living that kind of dream all alone.
还有五秒钟 情圣
You got five seconds, Romeo!
光盘可以给你
You can have the disc.
只有一个小麻烦
Only, there's a small problem.
有麻烦的人可不是我
I ain't the one with the problem.
是的 就是你
Yeah, you are.
萨尔在巴吞鲁日(路易斯安那州府)的手下之一
One of Sal's dudes in Baton Rouge,
周二晚上会带一批货来
bringing in some shit on Tuesday night.
这是送货的船名
Here's the name of the boat it's coming in on.
多年前我就已向联邦调查局举报你了
Been ratting you out to the Feds for years.
我之是他的赚钱工具
I'm his money maker.
我要把他们一点一点剥皮啖肉
I'm gonna take this shit down piece by piece,
直到我上位
'til I'm the man.
我得和萨尔商量一下
I had to run it by Sal,
确保他能接受我杀你
make sure he was okay with me killing you.
玛茜?
Marcie?
你鞋上是什么?
What's that on your shoe?
哦!
Oh!
非常感谢 米尔特
Much appreciated, Milt.
永远忠诚(海军陆战队口号♥) 兄弟
Semper fi, brother.
抱歉给你带来的这些不快
Sorry about the drama.
好了 解开了
Here you go, get you untied.
都开了
All good.
那是谁? -哦 谁也不是
Who's that? -Oh, nobody.
哦 等等 这是什么?
Oh. Wait, what's this?
好吧 这是一个开始
Well, it's a start.
意大利产的(菲亚特)
It's Italian.
真爱归真爱 铁锈归铁锈
True love to true love And rust to rust
我让别人扔石头 自己却在尘土中作画
I let the others cast stones While I drew in the dust
我想做个好人
I tried to be a good man
风中有变
Something changes In the wind
我得到了古老的黑魔法
I got that old black magic
就在此地
Right over here.
施放开来
Rolling in
格林先生 有人要见你 先生
Mr. Greene, someone's here to see you, Sir.
这一注下的挺到位
That's a smart bet right there.
我♥操♥ 查理 -你好啊
That's fucking Charlie. -Hey there.
你去哪儿了? 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Where you been? I've been calling you.
我知道 我知道 我 呃...
I know, I know, I know, I, uh...
我一直在处理这件事
I been taking care of that business
我们谈过的 斯坦 -斯坦?
we talked about, Stan. -Stan?
你不是说你是最后一个吗?
I thought you said you were the last one.
好吧 我说过可能是
Well, I said it would appear that way.
司机保利中弹身亡
Paulie, the chauffeur, got off his shot.
验尸官办公室的一位老朋友处理了剩下的事情
An old pal at the coroner's office took care of the rest.
斯坦.穆伦正式死亡
Stan Mullen was officially dead.
那 她是谁?
Now, who is she?
这是玛茜
This is Marcie.
玛茜? -我是查理的朋友
Marcie? -I'm a friend of Charlie's.
你想听故事吗?
You wanna hear something?
现在
Now...
你知道 我 我 我 我不知道...
You know, I.. I.. I.. I don't know..
我不知道我是怎么来到这里的
I don't know how I got here.
真的吗?
Really? -Yeah.
我们那会儿正在看球赛
We were watching the game.
现在 你不能与猪同圈
Now, you don't wrestle with a pig.
不仅会把你弄脏 而猪还乐在其中
He'll get you dirty, and he'll like it.
好的 -离那个混混远点
All right. -Stay away from that bum.
不是好鸟
No good.
要不我来来一次小小的公路旅行吧
Why don't we take a little road trip?
哇哦. -耶 看看这个
Wow. -Yeah. Look at this.
很不错
It's pretty nice.
当然 你花钱了
It oughta be. You bought and paid for it.
把他的药放在厨房♥的桌子上
Put his meds on the kitchen table.
早上吃三片 -我知道的 查理
Give him three in the morning. -I got it from here, Charlie.
我们会照顾好他的
He's in good hands.
那 我退休了? -没错
So, I'm retired? -Yeah.
正如你提过的的那样 -我现在退休了
Just like you said you would. -I'm retired now.
为退休干杯 为退休干杯
To retirement. Let's drink to that.
退休...
To retirement...
还有 伙计们怎么样了?
and, uh, the crew?
是的 他们很好 好得很
Yeah, they're good. They're good.
查理 -嘿 吉塞尔
Charlie. -Hey, Giselle.
抱歉打断您 格林先生
Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Greene.
去赛场的班车十分钟后到
The shuttle for the track will be here in ten minutes.
不知道为啥 他们都叫我格林先生
For whatever reason, they call me Mr. Greene down here.
嘿 你们俩 下次再来的时候
Hey, you two, when you're in the neighborhood,
请多留一会儿
stop over, please.
我们一块儿看看比赛啥的
We'll watch the game or something.
没问题
You can count on it.
我爱你 大个子
I love you, big guy.
我喜欢你的新车
I like your new wheels.
这是什么? -五万块
What's this? -50K.
萨尔给的
Courtesy of Sal,
处理拜加的那一单
for taking care of the Beggar situation.
我想这是你应得的
Figured you deserved it.
你可以去拿资格认证什么的
You can get certified and all.
认证 是啊
Certified. Right.
或者我们可以拿去买♥♥点家电
Or we could buy appliances.
我打赌意大利的房♥子里肯定没有家具
I bet those houses in Italy don't come furnished.
是吗?
You think so?
可以不用再犹豫了 查理
Pull the trigger, Charlie.
哦 我忘了告诉你
Oh, I forgot to tell you.
托斯卡纳的博物馆里
The museum in Tuscany?
正好有标本制♥作♥师的空缺职位
Has an open spot for a taxidermist.
世界还真小
Small world.
"托斯卡纳 意大利"
电影精选列表