What kind of ideas might he have?
不知道 我也不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
他说他联♥系♥过你
He said he reached out to you.
是吗 他是想搞什么新花样?
Well, what, does he got something?
也许吧
Maybe.
行吧
All right.
我来告诉你我怎么应对
I'll tell you what. Go ahead and set it up.
我要让他坐在我面前
I'm gonna sit him right in front of me,
然后叫他去死
this close, and I'll tell him to go fuck himself.
你瞧 老话说得好
See, here's the thing that I did learn, though,
人是不能和猪共圈的
that you don't wrestle with a pig.
不仅会把你弄脏 而猪还乐在其中
It'll get you dirty, and he'll like it.
好的
Okay.
好的
All right.
离那个混混远点
Stay away from that bum.
"我想你应该会喜欢这个挑战--查理"
别紧张
Easy, now.
你们这些蠢货进门不会按门铃的吗?
You dumb fucks ever heard of Ring doorbell?
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
抓起他
Get him.
继续 抓住他 搬起来
Go on. Get him. Pick him up.
我是班尼 请留言
You've reached Benny, leave a message.
嘿 班尼 我们被攻击了
Hey, Benny, we're under attack.
警告赌场里的每个人
Warn everyone at the casino.
快点
Come on.
你好 斯坦.穆伦的家
Hi, this is Stan Mullens.
请留言
Please leave a message.
他是个快乐的好伙伴 他是个快乐的好伙伴
For he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow
谁也无法否认 谁也无法否认
Which nobody can deny Which nobody can deny
他是个快乐的好伙伴
For he's A jolly good fellow
谁也无法否认
Which nobody can deny
你们喜欢海鸥吧?
You like gulls, don't you?
当然
Sure do.
去看看吧
Let's go check it out.
要不你们去喂喂海鸥吧?
Why don't you go feed the seagulls, huh?
谢谢
Thanks.
别喂太多
Not too generous.
我们走吧
Let's go.
看来你让孙女来探望你了
I see you got the granddaughter visiting.
我猜你是想杀拜加
I assume you want to kill Beggar.
你知道我不会允许
You know I can't sanction that.
你允许了对斯坦的袭击
You sanctioned a hit on Stan.
不 我没有
No, I did not.
那是瞎胡闹 没人知道
That was a rogue move. Nobody knew.
那问题出在哪里?
Then, what's the issue?
拜加能赚钱
Beggar's an earner.
源源不断地为组织赚钱
Funnels a lot of money into the coffers.
时代变了
And to stay vital,
你得转换一下你的思维方式
you gotta change your way of thinking.
一代新人换旧人嘛
Make room for the new guys.
斯坦以公平待你
Stan was always fair with you.
可斯坦走了
Stan's gone.
机灵点 你也该走了
And you should be, too, if you're smart.
我保证不会有人动你
I'm offering you that.
我一直有个原则 赛尔
I've always had one rule, Sal.
善待对你好的人
Be good to the people who were good to you.
那就对自己好点 查理
Then be good to yourself, Charlie,
离开这里 越远越好
and get as far away from here as you can.
要知道
Understand,
如果你杀了拜加…
if you kill Beggar..
嘿 我来这里是出于对你的尊重
Hey. I came here out of respect.
想做什么就做吧
You do what you have to do.
罗路有拜加的什么把柄? -我不知道
What did Rollo have on Beggar? -I don't know.
但不管是什么 他都死了
But whatever it was got him deceased.
他在哪儿 拜加?
Where is he, Beggar?
要不去问问你的手下?
Why don't you ask one of your crew?
我也想
I would.
但他们都死了
But they're all dead.
你确定?
You sure about that?
好吧 班尼
All right, Benny,
这是你的 给你 席琳
there's yours, here you go, Celine.
谢谢 查理 -你见过刀仔吗?
Thanks, Charlie. -You seen Blade?
嗯?
Hmm?
知道刀仔去哪了吗?
You seen Blade?
我看起来像他的假释官吗?
Do I look like his parole officer?
查理.斯威夫特
Charlie Swift.
席琳
Uh, Celine.
班尼在吗? -你刚错过了他
Is Benny around? -You just missed him.
他去俱乐部见几个人
He went to go meet some guys over at the club.
我等下他打电♥话♥ 告诉他你来过
I was just gonna call him. I'll tell him you stopped by.
我总爱在他上班前和他道别
I always say goodbye to him before work.
我俩的小亲密
It's just our thing.
但不知为何 今天没有
Didn't say it today for some reason.
告诉他 我是认真的
You tell him I meant to.
背叛是件有趣的事
Betrayal's a funny thing.
它的本质就是让你措手不及
Its very nature is to catch you unaware.
这是我始料未及的一记重拳
This one was a gut punch I never saw coming.
嘿 查理 -嘿 吉塞尔
Hey, Charlie. -Hey, Giselle.
明天我下班后你来吗?
You comin' over after my shift tomorrow?
我可能得改天再来了
I might have to take a rain check.
来之前我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
查理 -米尔特
Charlie. -Milt.
我还以为你只管招人
I thought you were doing collections.
而不是当保安 -对 坐上来
Not bouncer work. -Right, sit on it.
这地方换新老板了 -来吧 再来一下
Place is under new management. -Come on, one more.
拜加的人已经接管了? -不错嘛
Beggar's guys already move in? -Nice.
灯光一亮
Soon as the lights came on.
哦 摇起来 -像蟑螂一样
Ooh! Give me some shake! -Like roaches.
听说你搬回去和埃斯特在一起了
You moved in with Esther, I hear.
我打赌她会很高兴看到你
I bet you she'd be glad to see you come home
早点回家吃晚饭的
early for supper.
我回去时给她买♥♥点鸡翅
I'll bring her some wings.
也许会中奖也说不定
Maybe I'll get lucky.
大吉大利 拿好收据
Don't forget to get a receipt.
对 就这样
Yeah, that's it!
就这样 哇哦
That's it! Whoo!
查理 不 不
Charlie. No. No.
查理 拜加说斯坦玩完了
Charlie, Beggar said Stan was finished here.
他变了 查理
He wasn't the same, Charlie.
他的想法并不总是对的
He wasn't always right in the head.
你是主动背叛的
You turned on your own.
我得为自己的将来考虑
I had to make a choice for myself.
拜加在哪里?
Where's Beggar?
他从开始就一直在行动
He's been on the move since this thing went down.
疯了似的到处找那个叫罗路的家伙身上的东西
Out of his fuckin' mind, looking for whatever that Rollo guy had on him.
他整个帮派都在找
He's got the whole gang looking for it.
你应该离开比洛克希 查理
You ought to get out of Biloxi, Charlie.
每个人都这么跟我说
That's what everyone keeps telling me.
哦 宝贝
Ooh, baby!
埃斯特喜欢很晚才吃饭
Esther likes to eat late.
克莱默小姐
Miss Kramer.
你好 斯威夫特先生
Hello, Mr. Swift.
我打电♥话♥来是想告诉你 谢谢你的礼物
Just calling to say thanks for your lovely gift.
我希望能周末能接他回家
I was hoping to get him home for the weekend.
我有一只雪貂
I have a ferret
还有一只白尾鹰排在你前面
and a white tailed eagle ahead of yours,
所以你的小朋友得等等了
so your little friend's gonna have to wait.
对了 你在哪儿找到他的?
By the way, where'd you find him?
欧几里得街和格兰德街的东南角
Southeast corner of Euclid and Grand.
他有名字吗? -嗯 叫洛基
He got a name? -Uh -huh. Rocky.
很特别的名字
Original.
电影精选列表