是啊 明白了吧
Well, there you go now.
总之 他回到了比洛克希
Anyway, he.. He made it back here to Biloxi
而这恰好是我老板的地盘
and it just happens to be my boss's territory.
所以 我们对新奥尔良的同事们很客气
So, we're being courteous to our colleagues in New Orleans.
我喜欢你们的彬彬有礼
I love how you guys are so courteous.
打开后备箱 甜甜圈
Pop the trunk, Donut.
这窗帘真吓人
Horrible drapes.
是啊 很衬那间厨房♥
Yeah, they went nice with the kitchen.
这就是罗路的屁♥股♥ -看到没? 来吧 伙计
That's Rollo's ass. -See? Come on, man.
我们不需要他的人头了
We didn't need his head, after all.
你白生气了
You got all pissy for nothing.
你为什么不… -啊哦
Why don't you... -Oops.
你肯定不知道 拜加和罗路在安哥拉做过好监友
Bet you didn't know Beggars and Rollo were cellmates at Angola.
他肯定近距离看过那个纹身
Pretty sure he's seen that tattoo up close.
斯坦会不高兴的 甜甜圈
Stan's not gonna like this, Donut.
别叫我甜甜圈 -好吧
Stop calling me Donut! -Okay.
枪拿出来 枪
Get your gun out! Gun!
现在
Now.
扔车里
Put it in the car.
去他的斯坦
Fuck Stan.
拜加说我可以随时来为他工作
Beggar said I could come work for him anytime.
他势头正旺
He's moving up.
这个正好能当我的投名状
And this'll prove I'm ready for his crew.
要是再听到有人叫我甜甜圈
If I ever hear anybody call me Donut again,
我就回来活剐了你
I'm gonna come back and I'm gonna gut you.
老东西
Old timer.
别叫我甜甜圈 操♥你♥妈♥的
Don't call me Donut, motherfucker!
我想我还不知道你的名字
I don't believe I got your name.
查理
Charlie.
我要发达了 我要发达了
I'm moving up, baby! I'm moving up!
呜!
Woo!
哦 嘘
Ooh, sh..
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
你以前和他合作过吗?
Have you worked with him before?
不 是第一次
No, first time.
真是一团糟 -没事 车是偷的
What a mess. -It's okay. The car is stolen.
我是说那小子 看起来射到了自己
I was referring to the kid. Looks like he shot himself.
嗯 他更擅长用刀
Well, he was more of a knife guy.
见鬼
Shit.
嗯…
Well...
你知道 他俩…
you know, they're kinda..
个头差不多
Kinda the same size.
也许可以去找找你哥哥
Maybe go visit your brother,
他是纹身师 也许他可以… 你懂的
the tattoo artist, maybe he could, you know,
再纹一个 咋样?
kinda.. No?
好吧 但我不会砍下他的头
Fine, but I'm not cutting his head off.
玛卡.罗尔著《前世绘》
"是的 斯科蒂.波特
Yeah, Scotty Porter
"在场上很活跃
looking a lot more active out there.
他进步得真快 这家伙"
He's really coming along, that guy.
你放了香菜? -没
You put cilantro in here? -No.
嗯 我明显尝到了柠檬的味道
Well, I distinctly taste lemon.
对 这叫柠檬 -我讨厌香菜
Yeah. It's called lemon. -I detest cilantro.
所以我用的柠檬
That's why I used lemon.
你 这鸡肉是在多米尼克餐厅买♥♥的吗?
Did you.. Did you get this chicken at that Domenic's?
多米尼克餐厅在北末广场 比洛克希可没有
Domenic's is in the North End. We're in Biloxi.
对啊 我脑子短路了估计
That's right, I don't know what the heck's gotten into me.
总之 重点是 它很好吃 别误会我的意思
Anyway, the point is, it's very good, don't get me wrong.
即便是加香菜 也很好吃
It's very good, even with the cilantro.
我觉得 你该开一家餐馆
I think personally that you should open a restaurant.
嗯 做这个行当得会偷工减料
Well, the only way to make money in that business is to skim.
你会偷工减料搞餐饮吗
And you can't skim off yourself.
不 好吧 我的意思是 正常人谁会去
No, well, I mean, who in their right mind
搞餐饮?
goes into the restaurant business?
餐馆生意钱不好赚
There's no money in.. In the restaurant business.
一点也不好
None whatsoever.
你知道 你可不能有
You know, you have to divest yourself
这种想法啊 查理
of that notion, Charlie.
嗯 -咋了?
Uh -huh. -What?
看比赛 斯坦
Watch the game, Stan.
斯坦.穆林 我的老板
Stan Mullin, my boss.
他在比洛克希经营了47年
He's run Biloxi for 47 years.
他开始忘事已经有一段时间了
Been a while since he started forgetting things.
好的
Okay.
因此 我自告奋勇
So, I took it upon myself
来照顾他
to look out for him.
这是我欠他的
I owed him that.
我给你买♥♥了鱼油
I got you some fish oils!
富含欧米茄3
Omega threes.
对心脏有好处
Good for your heart.
剩菜都在冰箱里 饿了热热
Leftovers are in the fridge in case you're hungry later.
好的
Yeah.
那孩子真可怜 -是啊 真遗憾
Too bad about the kid. -Yeah, it's a shame.
让小孩子做正事
What were you thinking,
你是咋想的?
letting a young kid like that do a job like that?
对不起 斯坦
I'm sorry, Stan.
不会再有了
Won't let it happen again.
会有麻烦吗? -不会
We gonna have any trouble? -No.
我已经处理好了
I took care of it.
睡个好觉 -谢了 搭档
Sleep well. -Thanks, partner.
拜加.麦卡多
Beggar Mercado,
从小流氓混成了九街区老大
street thug turned Ninth Ward crew chief.
新一代的老大
One of the new breed of bosses
势力横扫新奥尔良
cutting a swathe through New Orleans.
看看货
Let's see.
干活儿的那家伙有点忘形
The guy who did him got a little carried away.
叫刀仔的小子 也许你认识他
Kid named Blade. Maybe you know him.
别着急 宝贝
Don't ring a bell, baby.
这是罗路?
And that's Rollo?
是他
It's him.
在哪儿找到他的? -用点力 哥们儿
Where'd you find him? -There you go, man.
机场边上的租屋
Rental, near the airport.
抓紧了?
Got him?
租约上写着他前妻的名字
With his ex's name on the lease.
蠢货
Dumb fuck.
斯坦咋样了? -斯坦还行
How's Stan? -Still Stan.
我曾想找他坐下来谈谈生意
I reached out to him for a sit -down.
不过他没理我
He didn't reach back, though.
我的赚钱点子很多 他应该会喜欢的
I got a lot of ideas I know he'd like.
新地♥产♥
New construction,
新赌场、酒店
new casinos, hotels.
肥得很
Juicy territory.
你是他的人 劝劝他
You're his guy. Make it happen.
合作愉快?
We good?
啊
Ah.
这可是罗路第一次为我们的关系
First time Rollo's ever contributed anything
做出贡献
to this relationship.
谢谢
Thanks.
顺便问问 你为啥不那么干? -啥?
By the way, why didn't you? -What?
用胶带封住我的嘴 把我甩在罗路旁边?
Slap duct tape over my mouth, put me next to Rollo?
不是我的风格
Not my style.
另外 你做事不拖泥带水
Besides, you dealt with the situation straight up.
这可不多见 -女人里很少见?
Don' t see that often. -From a woman?
任何人
From anybody.
嘿
Hey.
想吃点什么吗?
You wanna get something to eat?
哇 这话从何说起? -脱口而出的
Wow, where'd that come from? -My mouth.
未经过大脑
Which appears to have circumvented my brain,
就是这样
but there you have it.
为什么?
Why?
庆祝一下 -庆祝什么 死了人?
电影精选列表