于是 我转过身 面对墙壁 然后
So, I turn around, face the wall, and...
他从背后向我开了枪
...shot me in the back.
我恨他
Hated him.
现在 有一天晚上...
Now, one night...
一天晚上 我把这件事告诉斯坦 他说
...one night, I tell this to Stan, and he says,
"他回家的时候 你应该在等他
"When he came home, you should be waiting for him.
他一进来 你就应该
Soon as he came in, you should've been hiding
躲在门后朝他开枪
behind the door, and shot him in the back.
我的意思是 给他妈的一枪 给他妈的一个机会"
I mean, fuck giving him a gun, and fuck giving him a chance."
他说 "生活中 你可以按照别人的规则行事
He says, "In life, you can play by someone else's rules"
或者你也可以自己定义规则
or you can play by your own.
照别人的规则行事
You play by someone else's rules,
每次都会完蛋
you're gonna get fucked every time
因为这是他们的设计 不是你的"
"'cause it's their design, not yours."
我老爸只是想给我上一课
My old man was just trying to teach me a lesson.
斯坦让我明白了这一点
Stan got me to see that.
嗯 很重要
Hmm. Lifted the weight
三十多年来 我一直铭记于心
I carried in my heart for 30 years.
我去点个午餐
I'm gonna order some lunch.
真爱归真爱
True love to true love
铁锈归铁锈
Rust to rust
八年了 我要他修一修
Eight years, I asked him to fix the boards
步道上的木板
on that walkway.
懒得要死
Always was a lazy fuck.
努力做个好孩子
Trying to be a good boy
风中有变
Something changes In the wind
你们是怎么走到一起的?
How did you two get together?
哦 那个
Oh, yeah.
总有脆弱的时候
Moment of weakness.
我当时32岁 你懂的 -嗯哼
I was 32 and, you know. -Mm -hmm.
持续了多久?
How long?
直到我意识到他是个
'Til I realized that he was always one scheme away
自甘堕落的垃圾为止
from ending up in your trash swamp.
克莱默先生 您点的餐
Mr. Kramer! Food delivery!
有人吗? 有人在家吗?
Hello? Anyone home?
午餐到了
Lunch is served.
拜加的人
After Beggar's guys
把这里翻了个底朝天
turned the place upside down and inside out,
我不指望能在这里找到罗路的那张王牌
I didn't expect to find Rollo's ace card.
只希望能找到他隐藏起来的线索
I just hoped to find a clue as to where he stashed it.
你到底在找什么?
What exactly are you looking for?
红色带锁的箱子 这么大 上面有野马车的图案
Red lockbox, yea big. Picture of a mustang on it.
那是他存放贵重物品的东西
That's where he kept his valuables.
我见过这种表情
I knew that look.
当我开始这种生活的时候 在清冷的早晨
I've seen it in the mirror a few cold mornings
我在镜子里看到过的自己 也是这幅表情
back when I started this life.
真正让人难以释怀的
It's not really letting go of the past
并非过去
that sticks with you.
而是放弃自己
It's coming to terms with letting go of the future
永远不会到来的未来
that will never be.
它会一直伴随着你
It stays with you.
无论你躲得多远
No matter how far you run from it.
你确定要留下来?
You sure you wanna stay?
我想把所有东西都看一遍
I wanna finish going through everything.
都是些我离开时他不让我拿的东西
Just the stuff he wouldn't let me have when I took off.
我等下自己叫个优步回去
I'll take an Uber back to your place.
头等舱酒店
AirLine Inn.
喂 下午好 -下午好 先生
Yes, good afternoon there. -Oh, good afternoon, Sir.
我是克莱默先生 您好 下午好
My name is Mr. Kramer. Yes, good afternoon to you.
听着 麻烦你 我想查查我的房♥费
Listen, I'd like to check on my room charges, please.
但我好像忘记账单放哪儿了
But I seem to have misplaced my bill.
如果您愿意 我可以把账单送到您的房♥间
If you'd like, I can send a current bill up to your room.
哦 那就太感谢了
Oh, that would be so much appreciated.
你能顺便叫个维修人员吗?
Could you send maintenance up there,
检查下厕所
please, check on my toilet?
你知道 不停在冲水
You know, just keeps running and running.
当然 704房♥间 马上来
Of course. Room 704. Coming up.
嘿
Hey!
没啥问题啊
Couldn't find anything.
我把阀门拧紧了 似乎有效 所以
I tightened your valve. Seems to be working, so...
谢谢 给
Thanks, man. Here you go.
该死的玩意 让我整晚睡不着
Damn thing kept me up all night.
祝您愉快 -好的
Have a good day. -You got it.
洗衣滑道
见鬼
Shit.
所有入住酒店的客人请注意
Attention, all hotel guests!
酒店内有一名持枪枪手
There is an active shooter in the hotel.
请隐蔽好自己
Please seek shelter.
在另行通知之前 请锁好房♥门
Keep your room door locked until further notice.
酒店内有一名持枪枪手
There's an active shooter in the hotel.
在另行通知之前 请锁好房♥门
Keep your room door locked until further notice.
查理? -是我.
Charlie? -Yeah.
天啊 查理
Jesus, Charlie.
到底发生了什么事? -我中枪了
What the hell happened? -I got shot.
谁干的? -哦 某个家伙
By who? -Oh, some guy.
家伙? 你是说像你这样的人
A guy? A guy like you, you mean.
嗯 这个不一样 很厉害
Mm. This one was different. Deluxe model.
拜加的头号♥杀手
Beggar's number one.
可能是你的脑袋进水了 查理
Could be you're in over your head, Charlie.
运气至今为止都还不错
Been doing all right up until today.
罗路也是一样 直到他挂掉的时候
Rollo was doing all right 'til he wasn't.
别想着在我
Don't get any ideas
流血而死之前去告发我
about stuffing me before I bleed to death.
我不会的
I wouldn't.
不会?
No?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我看不懂你
I couldn't capture your essence.
但你看得懂浣熊
You capture a raccoon's essence.
你是一个完全不同的生物
You're an entirely different creature.
嗯 嗯 这当然
Hm. Well, that's for sure.
哦 看在上帝的份上 查理 给
Oh, for God sake's, Charlie. Here.
你知道 你真的应该开始考虑退出计划了
You know, you really oughta start thinking about an exit plan.
一个退休的地方
A place to retire,
假设你对此事有发言权的话
assuming you'll have a say in the matter.
我正在考虑买♥♥一个
I was thinking about buying one of these.
嗯
Hmm.
只卖♥♥一美元
They go for a dollar.
当然 你得保证你会修缮好
Of course, you only have to promise that you'll fix them up.
但你知道 真的很美
But, you know, it's beautiful.
这个在翁布里亚(意大利)
This one's in Umbria.
我的意思是 这些东西在意大利俯首皆是
I mean, you can find these all over Italy.
你找了多久? -几年了
How long you been looking? -Couple of years.
你还在等什么? 等降价到50美分吗?
Well, what are you waiting for? For them to go down to 50 cents?
这是个美梦 查理
It's a beautiful dream, Charlie.
你应该去试试
You oughta go for it.
嗯
Hmm.
是啊
Yeah.
我以前在哪里听说过
I heard that somewhere before once.
有什么好笑的?
What's funny?
罗路被人悬赏 正在逃命
Rollo's got a price on his head and is running for his life.
不过 他还是从酒店给他妈妈打了三次电♥话♥
Still, he calls his mama three times from the hotel.
这不是"娼妓小姐"吗?
Well, if it isn't "Ms. Whores R Us."
你♥他♥妈♥是谁? -他是罗路的朋友
Who the fuck are you? -He's a friend of Rollo's.
看起来不像他的朋友
Doesn't look like any of his friends.
最近有人来过吗?
Any come by recently?
你说过我接我儿子朋友的客要价很低这种话吧?
You claimin' I entertain my son's friends here for a small fee?
后面有个棚子 他的私人空间 -别碰他的东西
There's a shed out back he uses as his man cave. -Don't you touch his shit!
好吧 在哪儿?
All right. Where is it?
什么? -锁箱在哪
What? -The lockbox.
在你的屁♥眼♥里吧 偷儿的玩意儿
Probably up your gaping asshole, son stealer.
那不是你的东西 你这个臭婊♥子♥
电影精选列表