That ain't your property, you testicle sucker.
里面有什么 他答应给我的
What's in it, he promised to me.
如果他想让你拥有它
If he wanted you to have it,
他会把它塞进你的屁♥眼♥
he'd have shoved it up your cooch.
主知道它大到足够装得下
Lord knows it's big enough.
还记得我结婚那天吗 梅维斯
Remember my wedding day, Mavis?
你一只手手拎着百威啤酒到处跑
You were running around with a Budweiser in one hand
另一只手则牵着弗雷德叔叔的老二
and your Uncle Fred's dick in the other.
7月29日 7 2 9
July 29, seven, two, nine.
你期望能在里面找到什么?
What'd you expect to find in there?
5万块 都是20和50面额的旧钞
50 grand? In unmarked 20s and 50s?
哪儿去了? -你正看着呢
Where is it? -You're looking at it.
每只两万五
25K each.
双D罩杯 -哦 老天爷
Double Ds. -Oh, God.
乳♥头♥跟银元那么大
Nipples the size of silver dollars now.
抱歉 你没了五万块
I'm sorry about your 50K.
是啊 从一开始就没戏
Yeah, well, it was a long shot from the get -go.
至少你的光盘还在某个地方
At least your disc is still out there somewhere.
嗯 -而我的则变成了一对双D杯的奶♥子♥
Mm -hmm. -Mine turned into a pair of double Ds.
当然
Sure did.
啊 我真该一见到他就把门摔在他脸上
Augh, I should've slammed the door in his face the moment I saw him.
你不禁要问 我到底是怎么了?
You gotta wonder what's wrong with me that I didn't.
放下希望很难
It's hard to let go of hope.
我必须学会放下很多东西
I gotta learn to let go of a lot of things.
好像汽车站就在几个街区外
Looks like the bus station's just a few blocks.
你可以把我放在那儿
You can, uh, drop me there.
是啊
Yeah.
你打算怎么办?
What you gonna do?
生存下来
Survive.
我们要么让自己痛苦 要么让自己更强大
We can either make ourselves miserable or make ourselves stronger.
工作量是一样的
The amount of work is the same.
你?
You?
哦 我想我会继续找的
Oh, I suppose I'll keep looking.
我不喜欢散漫的结局
Why? -I don't like loose ends.
啊 Ah.希望你找到之前他们不会杀了你
Ah. I hope they don't kill you before you find it, then.
谢谢我很感谢你的心意
Thank you. I appreciate the sentiment.
哦 不我从这里拿到的 查理
Oh, no. I got it from here, Charlie.
这是贷款 好吗? -不 请不要
It's a loan, okay? -No, please don't.
玛茜 只是...听着 贷款意味着
Marcie, just.. -No. Look, a loan means
你会回来找我的
you're gonna be coming back for me.
然后我就想知道你到底有没有成功
And then I gotta wonder if you made it or not.
然后我希望你不要改变主意
And then I gotta hope you didn't change your mind.
我现在就可以告诉你 我会 查理 别这样
I can tell you right now that I'll.. -Charlie, don't.
这里 呃 就在那边的几个街区
Here, it's just, uh, just a couple blocks that way.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 你有事情要做...
Look, you got something you gotta do...
从那时到现在 可能会发生很多事情
and a lot can happen between then and now.
就放在这里吧 好吗?
Let's just leave it here, okay?
别爱上我 查理 -斯威夫特
Don't you be in love with me, Charlie Swift.
太迟了
Too late.
我知道你的东西在哪里
I know where your thing is.
拜加酒吧罗路曾经管理过它
Beggar's bar. Rollo used to manage it.
他对我说的最后一句话是 就在他们眼皮底下
Last thing he said to me was it's right under their noses.
好了明白了吗?
All right. Got it?
他在哪儿 罗尼?那只黄鼠狼呢?
Where is he, Ronnie? Where's that weasel?
我知道他就藏在这里的某个地方 -玛茜
I know he's hiding here somewhere. -Marcie.
他躲在哪里? -嗯 罗路?
Where is he hiding? -Um, Rollo?
玛茜 罗路的妻子 你是个大骗子
Marcie, Rollo's dea.. -You're a shitty liar.
你一直都是你在后面吗 罗路
You always were. You back there, Rollo?
你再拿枪指着我 我就把它塞进你的屁♥眼♥!
You pull a gun on me again, and I'll shove it up your ass!
你躲在哪里 你这个废物?
Where are you hiding, you piece of shit?
你在上面睡觉?什么?
You were sleeping up there? Huh?
拜托 我还有账单要付呢
Come on, I got bills to pay!
来吧
Come on!
面对我 你这个懦夫
Face me, you coward!
联邦调查局 路易斯安纳州梅泰里 第23-74号♥案件证据
等那个傻♥逼♥来了 你告诉他
If you see that cum stain, you tell him
要他给我五万块 否则我就切掉他的老二
he better give me my 50 grand, or I'll cut his dick off.
等等 急什么 玛茜? -拜加应该是在找你
Wait, what's the rush, Marcie? -I think Beggar's looking for you.
滚开 -麻烦等一下 我给他打个电♥话♥?
Fuck off me! -Won't you hang tight while I give him a call?
放开我 你个混♥蛋♥
Let me go, you dick!
离这位女士远点
Step away from the lady.
我没看到什么女士
I don't see no lady here.
再看看
Look again.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
手 慢慢来 这就对了
Hands, now, hands, hands. Nice and easy. There you go.
你回安全屋
You go back to the safe house.
我来搞定这群家伙
I'll disable this crew.
好的 帮我拿着这个
Yeah. Hold onto this for me.
很好 起来
Nice and easy. Up.
给我起来
Get your ass up!
进吧台里面
Back up into the bar.
跪下
Down. Get on your knees. Get on your knees!
现在 你们这群杂碎里面有谁会数到十吗?
Now, can any of you dumb fucks count to ten?
因为我就有这么多子弹
'Cause that's how many rounds I have.
这意味着你们中间有一个人
Which means one of you
也许能活着离开
might just get out of here alive.
只有你会死
Only one that's gonna get deceased is you.
虽然我很想就地把你崩了 让这群傻♥逼♥来擦你的脑浆子
I'd do you right here, let these fucking clowns clean up the mess,
但拜加却想亲手丢你喂鳄鱼
but Beggar wants to feed you to the gators himself.
只有你和他
Just you and him.
他有很多事情想问问你
He'll have a lot to chew on.
你就是拜加的头号♥杀手?
You exclusive to Beggar?
下一个出口
Next exit.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
我报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops...
来吧 玛茜 来吧
Come on, Marcie. Come on.
我是玛茜.克莱默 标本制♥作♥师
This is Marcie Kramer, taxidermist.
请留言 -操
Please leave your message. -Shit.
喂 玛茜? 你还好吗?
Yes, Marcie? Are you okay?
你不会死的 对吗?
You just won't die, will you?
老狗♥日♥的♥
Your old dumping grounds.
在我射爆她的头之前 你还有一小时
You got one hour before I shoot her in the head.
你个臭狗屎
You piece of fucking shit.
站那儿别动
Stop right there!
把手放在我能看到的地方
Put your hands where I can see them.
我一直认为我会被一颗
Always thought my life would end like this.
莫名而来的子弹了却残生
From a bullet I didn't see coming.
脱下衬衫
Shirt off!
我只是从没想过我会在乎
I just never thought I'd care.
其实 我很在乎
Only, I did care.
我没事 查理 别担心
I'm okay, Charlie. Don't worry.
裤子也脱了
Pants off!
快点 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come on, motherfucker.
所以 我不得不在既没有袖口
So, I was gonna have to pull off a magic trick
也没有裤子的情况下
with nothing up my sleeve
完成魔术表演了
or down my pants.
把手举起来
Keep your hands up!
慢点转身
Turn around! Slow!
不可能 对吧?
Impossible, right?
好吧 好吧 放轻松
Okay, okay, okay. Take it easy.
十五秒内把光盘给我
Fifteen seconds to give me that disc.
再想想
Think again.
先看看她
Her first.
下一枪就打脖子
The next one's in her neck.
十秒 -我要知道她没事
Ten! -I need to know she's okay.
这是咋回事? -这婊♥子♥不肯听我的话跟我过来呗
What happened? -Bitch didn't come quietly when I asked her to.
你没事吧? -把光盘给他吧
You okay? -Just give him the disc.
我在想意大利的房♥子 买♥♥了要修缮的那些房♥子
I was thinking about the houses, the fixer -uppers in Italy.
为什么我一直犹豫不定?
Why I didn't pull the trigger on one.
我是在等某个人和我一起去看
I was waiting for someone to come with me.
电影精选列表