Celebrate. -What, the dead guys?
问题解决了
Problem solved.
坏事避免了
Situation avoided.
还捡到钱了
Found money.
你选一个
You pick one.
嗯 很美味 -还行
Mm. Phenomenal. -Good.
谁能想到这种叫"托斯卡纳番茄"的苍蝇小馆
Who'd have thunk you'd find something this divine
你都能找得到呢
at a place called Tuscan Tomato.
店主来自特雷维索(意大利)
Well, the owner's from Treviso.
叫克劳迪奥
A guy named Claudio.
英语不太好 但厨艺很棒
Not so good at English, but fantastic chef.
这 这是什么?
What's.. What.. What's in this?
马尔法蒂
Malfatti,
用意式干酪、面粉和焯过水的菠菜做的
ricotta, flour and, uh, blanched spinach.
你咋知道的?
And you know this how?
嗯 我喜欢做菜 知道吧?
Well, I just like to cook, you know?
业余爱好
That's kind of like a hobby for me.
但主要是意大利菜 -为什么是意大利菜?
But mostly Italian. -Why Italian?
我在意大利呆过一段时间
Well, when I was stationed in Italy for a while there,
你知道 我也不清楚
you know, I don't know.
我爱上了那里的文化
I just fell in love with the culture.
喜欢意大利的一切
Love everything Italian.
动物标本是咋回事?
Why taxidermy?
那个嘛
All right.
我乐于给那些没有公平机会的生灵
I like giving everlasting life
赋予它们永恒的生命
to something that didn't have a fair chance at one.
嗯 -我恢复了他们的尊严
Hmm. -I restore their dignity.
当我把猎物还给猎人时
When I give a hunter back his trophy,
我想让那只动物在他的梦中萦绕
I want that animal to haunt his dreams.
真是个有趣的职业
That's an intriguing profession.
不比被刽子手当枪使强多少
No more than being an enforcer for some mob.
我不是刽子手 -那就是打手
I'm not an enforcer. -Muscle, then.
比我像打手的人多的是
Lot of guys with more muscle than me.
好吧
All right.
扣扳机的 按起爆键的
A trigger man, button guy.
我更像是一个 嗯 管家
I'm more like a, um, concierge.
修理工 -解决问题的人
A fixer. -Problem solver.
嗯 就像...
Mm. Like...
有一具无头尸体需要辨认
I got a body with no head that needs identifying.
没错
Exactly.
就像我需要圣徒队
And if I needed tickets
前排座的票?
on the 50-yard line for a Saints game?
是的 我可以帮你拿
Yeah, I could get those for you.
你要杀了谁才能拿到?
Who would you have to kill to get 'em?
嗯 这要看他们的对手是谁了
Mm, depends on who they're playing.
嗯 给那家馆子评四颗星
Well, four stars for the Tuscan Tomato.
你觉得…
What do you think about...
你懂的
you know.
别想多了 查理
Don't think so much, Charlie.
享受当下吧 尽情享受
Stay in the moment. Enjoy it.
然后
The rest?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
是啊 你在想啥呢 查理?
Yeah. What were you thinking, Charlie?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
不要被他们油腻的大肚腩
Don't let the folds of fat hanging over their belts
和高高的发际线骗了
or their receding hairlines fool you.
建国三百年以来
There's over 300 years of state time standing there.
斯坦的手下
Stan's crew.
靠着敲诈勒索高♥利♥贷♥
Extortion, loan sharking.
无恶不作
You name it, they did it.
生日快乐 斯坦 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Stan. Happy birthday.
干掉他们 伙计 加油 宝贝 加油
Blow 'em out, buddy! Go baby, go!
我的族人 我爱他们
My family. Love 'em all.
开始吧 好了 班尼 这是你的
Here we go now. All right, Benny, there's yours.
我他妈的可在节食啊 查理 -这我就不清楚了 班尼
I'm on a fuckin' diet, Charlie. -I don't know about that, Benny.
席琳可不是这么跟我说的
That's not what Celine tells me. Hoo -hoo!
好的 -谢谢 查理
All right. -Thank you, Charlie.
谢谢
Thank you.
班尼.莫林
Benny Morin.
管着斯坦所有的绅士俱乐部
Runs all of Stan's gentlemen's clubs.
他有一个原则 兔子不吃窝边草
Stuck to his one rule, never sample the wares.
那是他的妻子席琳
That's his wife, Celine.
历经28年 两人爱意愈浓
Those two more in love, 28 years later.
波利
Pauly.
斯坦当初以为他就是
Stan hired him thinking
波士顿的冰锥杀人狂波利
he was Pauly Ice Pick out of Boston.
可后来发现他其实并不是
When he found out he wasn't,
却不忍♥心把那孩子打发走
he couldn't bring himself to send the kid packing.
于是 他就让他做了自己的司机
So, he made him his chauffeur.
托尼.D
Tony D.
没有人知道这个D 代表什么
No one knows what the D stands for.
每个人都不敢问
Everyone's afraid to ask.
管理斯坦的赌博业
Runs Stan's gambling operations.
新妞儿 可别当面这么叫她
New Girl, only don't call her that to her face.
入行已经12年了
Been one of us for 12 years now.
我曾亲眼看到她砍掉一个人的大拇指
Saw her shoot a guy's big toe off
仅仅是因为这家伙叫了声她的绰号♥
when he forgot and called her that.
蛋糕有点潮了 -超♥市♥买♥♥的
Moist. -Winn Dixie.
所以 我现在就只配吃点超♥市♥里买♥♥的生日蛋糕喽?
So, this is what I merit now, a store -bought birthday cake?
是啊 蛋糕店里的那种
Yeah, those fancy bakery cakes.
看起来花哨
They look great.
味道渣得很
Taste like shit.
你回家吧 保罗
You go on home, Paul.
我来收拾 -谢谢 查理
I'll finish up here. -Thanks, Charlie.
如果你想留下来看比赛的话
If you're gonna stay for the game,
别忘了晚上喂斯坦吃药
don't forget to give Stan his night pills.
不然他就会梦游
Otherwise, he sleep walks.
上星期他差点掉进泳池里
Last week, he almost walked into the pool.
再见 班尼
Later, Benny.
去吧
You got it.
对了
Yeah.
我在想
You know, I was thinking,
呃 你有没有 呃
uh, did you ever.. Uh,
买♥♥间那种漂亮的小房♥子?
did get one of those little, uh, pretty fixer uppers?
你知道 在你那个常去的地方?
You know, where you used to go all the time over there?
你一直往那边跑的地方
All the time, you'd go over there.
意大利 -意大利 对 意大利
Italy. -Italy. Yeah. Yeah.
是的 不过我还在找
Yeah, no, I'm.. I'm still searching.
干什么呢 -在找啊
What are you doing? -I'm searching.
我还在找 -哦 还在找...
I'm still looking. -Oh, still search..
还找个屁啊
Fuck a bunch of searching.
买♥♥就完了
Just do it.
我现在要告诉你一件事
I'm gonna tell you something right now.
20年后
In 20 years from now,
你会对你想做但没有做的事情
you'll be much more disappointed at the things you didn't do then
更加失望
than the ones you did.
这就是如今这天下唯一值得一提
Now, that's the only law of the universe
的规律
that's worth a shit.
嗯 有道理
Well, there's a truth in that.
你看我 我都准备好了
Look at me. I'm set.
我在海湾公园有块地
I got a place in Gulf Park
退休之后养养小马
I'm gonna spend my sunset days watching them ponies.
白天和小马玩
Playing 'em during the day
晚上再喝点朗姆酒
and some rum punches at night.
你知道 这听起来像一个计划
You know, now, that sounds like a plan.
计划 计划可赶不上变化
Plan, you want.. You want God to laugh, you make a plan.
拜加 -什么?
Beggar. -Huh?
拜加想和你坐下来谈谈
Beggar wants a sit -down with you.
他为什么要和我坐下来谈?
What does he want a sit -down with me for?
他想和你谈谈他的想法
He wants to run some ideas by you.
他会有什么想法?
电影精选列表