站那儿别动
Stop right there.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Put your hands where I can see them.
脱衬衫
Shirt off!
快点
Come on!
裤子也脱了 快 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Pants off! Come on, motherfucker.
我一直以为我会在
I always thought my life would end like this,
某个鸟不生蛋的地方
in some Godforsaken place,
被一颗莫名而来的子弹了却残生
from a bullet I didn't see coming.
我只是从没想过我会在乎
I just never thought I'd care.
《快枪查理》
"查理.斯威夫特 美国海军陆战队光荣退役"
你应该不会愿意看到
One thing you don't want to see,
大早上穿着正装的我
me in a suit this early in the morning.
这代表着我正在工作
Means I'm working,
同时也意味着将会有人
which means someone is about
死于非命
to depart this life unexpectedly.
"密西西比州 比洛克希市"
斯坦 -是我
Stan. -Yeah?
他迟到了 -没事的
He's late. -It's all right.
他会来的 OK?
He'll be there, okay?
嘿 听着 我自己能搞定这家伙
Hey, listen, I can do the guy myself.
他现在就在那儿 -不不不
He's there right now. -No, no, no, no.
另外 我答应过鲍比.T 要给这孩子一个机会
Besides, I promised Bobby T we'd give this kid a shot.
他刀法不错
Supposed to be pretty good with a knife.
是 你总这么说 但…
Yeah, well that's what you keep saying, but..
好了 完事了给我打电♥话♥ OK?
Well, uh, call me when it's done, okay?
他来了 -嘿 我给罗路买♥♥了这个
He's here. -Hey, I got these for Rollo.
我听说他超爱吃甜甜圈
'Cause I.. I heard he's a donut junkie.
所以 我跟他说
So, I told him that he won
他在我们的每周抽奖中赢了一打甜甜圈
a dozen donuts at our weekly raffle.
他喜欢波士顿奶油
He loves Boston creams.
嗯… 为啥穿得这么正式?
W.. What's with the suit?
你这T恤又是咋回事? - 哦 这是计划的一部分
What's with the shirt? -Oh, it's part of the plan.
我自己做的(脆皮奶脆)
I made it myself.
聪明吧? -行
That's pretty smart, right? -Yeah.
不过那家店叫“酥皮奶酥"
Except Krispy Kremes are spelled with two K's.
谁他妈知道
Who the fuck knows that?
反正你不知道
Not you.
OK 动作快点 就一次机会
Okay, make it quick. You get one chance.
你搞砸的话 找他又得一顿好找
You fuck it up, he's in the wind again.
嘿
Hey.
别担心 老家伙
Don't worry, old timer.
我能搞定
I got this shit.
"根据维克托.吉士勒小说《枪猴》改编"
特雷弗
Trevor!
咋了?
Yeah?
这是什么?
What is this?
好 伙计 好的 谢谢
All right, man. All right. Thanks.
再见
See ya!
那就是罗路 -对
That was Rollo. -Yeah.
为什么不用刀?
Why didn't you stab him?
我一直都用刀
That's what I always do.
所以他们叫你刀仔 -没错
Hence why they call you Blade. -Yeah.
我想换个花样 -嗯哼?
I thought I'd do something different. -Mm -hmm?
我想向斯坦展示我的其它技能和想象力
I wanna show Stan some range and imagination.
你做了什么? 给他下毒?
What'd you do, poison him?
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
波士顿奶油 宝贝
Boston cream, baby!
哇哦
Woo!
来
Come on.
你在甜甜圈里放了什么?
What did you put in the donut?
呃 那个 就像 一个小炸♥弹♥
Uh, just, like, a little blasting cap.
哦
Oh.
我是说 没有头
I mean, how's Beggar
拜加会认得没有脑袋的罗路吗?
gonna know it's Rollo without his head?
呃 那可能就… -你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Well, there's like a.. -Shut the fuck up.
天哪
Sweet Jesus.
班尼 -怎么样了?
Benny. -How'd it go?
那小伙儿给罗路喂了一个装有炸♥弹♥的甜甜圈
Kid fed Rollo a donut with a bomb in it.
听起来挺酷的 -嗯哼
That sounds kinda cool. -Uh -huh.
爆了他的头
Blew his head off.
我是说 呃 斯坦听到会尿裤子的
I mean.. Uh, Stan gonna shit himself.
嘿 听着 没必要打扰斯坦
Hey, listen, there's no need to bother Stan.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
你认识一个认识罗路的人 对吧?
You know a guy that knew Rollo, right?
查查他在这附近有没有家人 好吗?
Find out if he had any family around here, will ya?
好的
All right.
克莱默小姐?
Miss Kramer?
很抱歉打扰你 -罗路死了?
I'm sorry to disturb you. -Rollo's dead.
是的 -被人杀了?
Yes. -Whacked?
是的 没错
As it were, yes.
是的
As it were.
好吧 谢谢你的提醒
Well, thanks for the heads up.
我会去查查他到底有没有买♥♥
I'll make sure to look up that life insurance policy
人寿保险
he never got around to getting.
我来是想问个问题
I came here to discuss a problem that's arisen.
如果我对你的问题不感兴趣呢?
And if I'm not interested in your problem?
哦 那么…
Oh, well...
我明白了
I see.
你会用胶带封住我的嘴
You'll slap duct tape over my mouth
然后把我塞进后备箱
and shove me in the trunk.
除非你对这个感兴趣
Only if you're into that kind of thing.
只是想聊会
Just wanna talk.
车里等我 甜甜圈
Wait in the car, Donut.
你刚刚杀了我的前夫 就不请你喝了
I'd offer you one, but you just killed my ex.
可你看起来并不伤心
You don't seem too upset.
就凭他做的那些勾当
I expected him to be deceased long before today,
我还以为他早就挂了
given the business he was in.
咦?
Huh.
你喜欢收集动物尸体 克莱默小姐?
You have a thing for dead animals, Miss Kramer?
我叫玛茜 是个标本师
Marcie. I'm a taxidermist.
嗯 这样的人不多
Mm. Don't find many of those.
很小众
It's a niche thing.
他看起来很生气
He looks angry.
就像有人偷了他的橡子 他要让他们付出代价
Like someone stole his acorns and he's gonna make 'em pay.
真的吗?
Really?
我不太懂海狸的表达方式
I'm not up on my beaver expressions.
我可能说错了 -我想表达它愤怒的情绪
I could be wrong. -I was going for indignant.
哦 是的 我明白了
Oh, yeah. I see it.
千万别乱动我的橡子
Don't ever mess with my acorns.
我这里有个小问题 呃…
I have a small problem, Miss, uh..
玛茜 -玛茜
Marcie. -Marcie.
我必须向某人证明
I have to convince a certain person
外面后备箱里的尸体确实是罗路
that the body in that trunk out there is indeed Rollo.
脸花了?
Something happen to his face?
对 脸没了
Yeah. It's missing.
连同他头部的其他部分
Along with the rest of his head.
如果你能陪我走一趟
There's five grand in it for you
证明罗路确实是罗路 就能拿五千块
if you come with me and vouch that Rollo is indeed Rollo.
我需要钱
I could use the money.
但我发过誓不会再沾你们的圈子
But I swore I'd never get back into that world.
所以 我给你省点钱 也给自己省点时间
So, I'll save you the dough and myself some time.
我哥哥是个纹身师
Brother's a tattoo artist.
他给我和罗路纹了一对情侣纹身当作结婚礼物
Gave Rollo and I matching tattoos as a wedding gift.
哦 -在我们的屁♥股♥上
Oh. -Our ass cheeks.
我去年把纹身洗了
I had Rollo removed last year.
你为什么要这么做?
Why'd you?
消除他的痕迹?
Have him removed?
我不知道
I don't know.
正常人都会吧
It's usually along the lines of someone
不然咋和其他人约会啊上♥床♥啊什么的
trying to fuck someone else over, that type of thing.
对这档子事儿罗路可是乐此不疲
That type of thing would be on the top of Rollo's resume.