嗯 它是浣熊中的铁匠
Well, it's the Smith of raccoons.
我准备花多一点时间帮他
I'm gonna need a little more time with him,
做个头饰
due to the tire marks.
不着急
Take your time.
我只想给洛基最好的 -没问题
I just want the best for Rocky. -You got it.
丈夫和妻子
Husband and wife
操蛋的人生
Your whole fucking life
我们不必在一起
We won't be together
因为你值得…
'Cause you deserve..
为老家伙的事生气?
Pissed about the old man?
那伙计已经过了"保质期"
Guy was past his "sell by" date.
托尼 找到包裹了吗?
Tony, did you find the package?
别找了
Stopped lookin'.
快枪查理
Fast Charlie.
厉害啊
I am impressed.
他可是我第二棒的手下
He was my second -best guy.
嗯 期待你的头号♥手下
Well, looking forward to meeting number one.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你 已经死了
You, not breathing.
你打算怎么做?
And how are you gonna do that?
我正做着
I'm doing it.
哦 那你还有很长的路要走 我的朋友
Oh, you got a long way to go, my friend.
我的人比你的子弹还多
I got more men than you got bullets.
赔率对你不利
Odds ain't in your favor.
子弹很容易搞到
Bullets are easy to get.
人嘛 我不太确定
Men, I'm not so sure.
或者 我可以找出罗路之前弄到了你的
Or I could find out what Rollo had on you
什么把柄
before you do.
咋样?
How's that sound?
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
给我把那个怪胎找出来
Get me the freak.
"去找罗路的前妻"
我不断翻阅过往日记
I keep on Turning these pages I write
感觉一直在等你
Feels like I've waited for you...
日日又夜夜
And these days Become nights
我要找出一个解
And I'm trying To find a way
放轻松 放轻松
Easy, now. Just be easy.
告诉我们东西在哪里
Just tell us where it's at,
免得把这里越弄越乱
keep your place from getting more fucked up.
我说过好多遍了 不知道
I'd be repeating myself.
要不要我讲慢点 或者画给你看明白
I could say it slower, or I could draw you a picture.
我不知道你在找什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这是什么鸟?
The fuck kinda bird is this?
长嘴啄木鸟 -什么?
Long billed woodcock. -Yeah?
姑娘 我身上有只大啄木鸟
Girl, I got a big ole woodcock on me.
对一个12岁的小孩来说 还挺聪明
That's real clever, for a 12 -year -old.
能把它放下吗 我已经做了30个小时了
Can you put that down, I've been working on it for 30 hours already.
他怎么了? 被卡车撞了?
What happened to him? He got hit by a truck?
一个混♥蛋♥用鸟枪打的
Some shithead loaded it with birdshot.
没看到弹洞啊
I don't see no birdshot.
没看到? 这不就是
No? Look here.
翻过来
Turn it over.
就在那儿
Right there.
来的不是时候?
This a bad time?
该死的天主教♥徒♥
Fucking Catholic.
现在我明白你为什么喜欢那辆老爷车了
Now I see why you like that old man car.
罗路来过
Rollo was here.
他比你早来四天
He showed up about four days before you did.
他跟我说 如果我帮他租个隐蔽点的 专门用来
Told me he'd give me 50 grand if I would help him rent
坑蒙拐骗的房♥子 他就会给我五万块
a place to lay low while he was working some shakedown scheme.
我跟他说 做这种事情会遭报应的 你瞧瞧
I told him the whole thing was gonna blow up in his face, and it did.
没说错吧
Literally.
现在怎么办?
What now?
好吧 我先处理掉这些尸体
Well, I'm gonna dump these guys,
再去新奥尔良 罗路的地盘
then head to New Orleans, Rollo's home turf.
他们要找的东西肯定就在那里
Pretty sure whatever they're looking for is there.
可能就在我的五万块旁边
Probably right next to my 50 grand.
我觉得这不是个好主意 -你有更好的主意吗?
I don't think that's a good idea. -Do you have a better idea?
你想让我做什么? 坐在酒店房♥间里? -我不…
What would you have me do? Sit in some hotel room? -I don't..
等你告诉我安全了吗?
Wait for you to tell me the coast is clear?
万一你先挂了呢? -呃…
What if you get killed first? -Well..
然后 有一天我醒来 发现又多了一个马特和杰夫
And then, I wake up one day, and there's another Mutt and Jeff
在我的床脚 拿着胶带和手♥枪♥?
at the foot of my bed holding duct tape and 45s?
另外 你知道罗路住哪里吗?
Besides, do you have any idea where Rollo lived,
他在哪里出没 和他混的都是哪些蠢货?
where he hung out, the morons he rolled with?
我知道 那五万块钱可以改变我的生活
I do. That 50 grand could really change things for me.
不管有没有你 我都要找到它
I'm gonna find it, with or without you.
轻装上阵吧
Pack light.
那么 这五万块
So, this 50 grand,
如果找到了 你打算怎么处理?
what are you gonna do with it if you find it, anyway?
位于巴吞鲁日的路易斯安那州立大学
LSU campus in Baton Rouge,
有一间自然历史博物馆
they have a Natural History Museum.
他们说想聘用我
Uh, they said that they would like to hire me
担任鸟类展馆的馆长
to be the director of avian exhibits.
嗯 当教授 -不 不完全是
Hmm. Professor. -No, not quite.
他们喜欢我的作品
But they like my work.
说只要我拿到证书 工作就是我的了
Said if I got certified, the job was mine.
两万的培训课程
Twenty thousand pays for the course,
五千块的搬家费
five thousand in moving expenses,
其余的作为起步资金
and the rest for a starter place.
另外 换换环境对我也有好处
Plus, a change of scenery would be good for me.
新的开始
New start.
你呢? 你有什么计划吗?
What about you? You have any plans when this is over?
就我的工作而言 最好不要有什么长♥期♥计划
My line of work, it's best not to have any long -term plans.
但你总得考虑考虑吧
You must think about something.
嗯
Mm -hmm.
"新奥尔良 路易斯安那州"
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
这是什么地方? -一个无人知晓的地方
What is this? -A place nobody knows.
不过 好歹有间厨房♥
However, it does have a kitchen.
嗯? -真好吃
Mm? -So good.
嗯嗯
Hmm. Yeah.
所以 拜加
So, Beggar,
他决定采取行动 将所有人一网打尽
he decides to make his move, and he wipes everyone out.
你是最后一个还活着的?
You end up being the last man standing?
看上去可能是吧
Well, it would appear that way.
那你为什么不跑?
Well, why didn't you run?
斯坦.穆伦 我的老板 33年的朋友
Stan Mullen, my boss, my friend of 33 years.
一个循规蹈矩 信守诺言的人
A man who played by the rules, kept his word,
人缘也好
did well by people.
他值得以自己的方式离开
He deserved to go out on his terms,
但他没能做到
only he didn't get to.
斯坦死了 查理
Stan's dead, Charlie.
为什么他对你这么重要?
Why does this mean so much to you?
我五岁的时候
When I was five,
我会在门口等爸爸回家
I'd wait at the door for my pops to come home.
我戴着牛仔帽 穿着靴子 拿着枪
My cowboy hat on, my boots on, my gun on.
他一进来 我会给他一把枪 然后他就会说"拔枪"
He'd come in, I'd give him a gun, and he'd say "draw."
很明显 一个二十五六岁的男人
Now, obviously, a 25, 26-year-old man's
能轻易赢过一个五岁的孩子
gonna beat a five-year-old kid to the draw.
但让我烦恼的是
But what bothered me was...
每天...
that every day...
每一天 他都会把我打得落花流水
every single day, he'd beat me to the draw.
他会让我把手举起来
He'd make me put my hands up in the air,
转过身 面对墙壁
turn round and face the wall.
然后从背后朝我开枪
Then he'd shoot me in the back.
天天如此
Every day, he did that.
然后 有一天 我反抗了 并问他
Then, one day, I reared up and I said,
"反正你总是要开枪打我
you know, "What's the sense of facing the wall
为什么总是要我冲着墙呢?"
if you're gonna shoot me in the back?"
于是他说 "好吧 也许今天 我不会开枪"
And he said, "Well, maybe today, I won't."
电影精选列表