Hold on. I gotta get his map.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
你殿后 看好我们的后方
All right, I want you to hang back and watch our 6.
-不 我要跟你一起去 -不
- No, I'm coming with you. - No.
如果出事的话肯定是因为我们被偷袭了
If things went sideways, it's because we got ambushed.
你绝对不能让我们陷入那种境地
Make sure that doesn't happen.
你和你的蠢老弟只有一把枪
It's gonna take more than a shotgun
可保不住自己的命
to save you and your idiot brother!
那这样的东西呢
Something like this?
换我可不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
只要我松开把手 我们都得上天
I let go of this handle, we go boom.
把撞针放回去
Put the pin back in.
好吧好吧好吧
Okay, okay, okay. Okay.
把枪放在地上 快点
Guns on the ground. Now.
我楼上的朋友肯定会杀了你哥哥
My friend upstairs definitely going to kill your brother.
-然后他会杀了你 -除非他不知道这是我
- Then he'll kill you for sure. - Not if he doesn't know it's me.
你们俩先上去 我跟在你们后面
You two go first, with me right behind you.
快点
Go.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧
Okay.
挺厉害的 走吧
Tough guy. Come on.
该死
Oh, shit.
手榴弹
Grenade.
如果你不赶紧放了我们
This will not end good for you
你肯定没好果子吃
if you don't let us go now.
等我救出我哥哥就放了你们
It will once I get my brother back.
把手榴弹给我
Hand over the grenade.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second.
-快点 -好
- Do it. Now! - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-帕特里克 -你怎么知道我的名字
- Patrick? - How do you know my name?
哥们 放松点 是我 布拉克斯
Dude, chill, chill. It's me. Brax.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
-在委内瑞拉 -委内...什么
- In Venezuela? - In Vene-- What?
-你在我的幻想里干什么 -是你在我的幻想里
- What are you doing in our fantasy? - You're in mine.
布拉克斯
Brax?
-我是好人 -我们是来帮忙的
- I'm a good guy. - We're here to help.
屋子里有多少人
How many people are in the house?
有一个恶魔 一头猪和一个小丑
We got a devil, a pig and a clown.
还有我弟弟 他是亚裔
And my brother, he's Asian.
紧急避难室里有几个模特
There are models in the panic room.
我们能回家了吗
Could we go home now?
嘉斯迪 我很失望
Chastity, real disappointed.
-随你怎么说 -走吧
- Whatever. - Let's go.
快点 走走走走
Come on. Move, move, move, move.
不 不 放开我
No, no, no, let go!
-放手 小个子 -给我
- Let go, little man. Let go! - Give it to me.
把手榴弹给我
Give me grenade!
我是认真的 快放手
Oh, I mean it, let it go.
快点 往前 往前
Come on, come on. Move it, move it.
手榴弹
Grenade!
天啊 真是千钧一发
Oh, God, that was close.
跟我来
Follow me.
哥们 你成功了
Oh...Dude, you did it!
是我们成功了
We did it!
伙计
Oh, buddy!
-你还活着真是太好了 -谢谢
- I'm so happy you're alive! - Thanks.
要是他扔出那颗手榴弹
If he'd have thrown that grenade--
你肯定会牺牲自己
You would've sacrificed yourself.
所以你是我的英雄
That's why you're my hero.
你做了一些我永远做不到的事
You did something I could never do.
不要这么看轻自己 阿里
I wouldn't sell yourself short, Ali.
真不敢相信那些模特把我们关在外面
I can't believe the models locked us out.
真不敢相信我当初让珍妮离开了我
I cannot believe I ever let Jenni go.
等我回家就去告诉她 她是我的月亮星辰
When I get home, I'm gonna tell her, she's my moon and my stars.
JD
Jd?
JD
Jd?
-JD -找掩护
- JD! - Cover rear!
JD
Jd!
JD
Jd?
-我们该走了 -为什么会这样
- We have to go. Now! - Why is this happening?
我们杀不掉这些东西 快离开这里
We can't kill these things! Get out of here!
走了
Come on!
不
No!
酒店很近了 我们只要去找一个电♥话♥
The hotel's close. We just need to get there and find a phone.
是啊 说得好像我们可以大摇大摆地进去
Yeah, like we're just gonna be able to waltz in there
-打个电♥话♥ -听着 达蒙说得没错
- and make a phone call. - Look, Damon was right.
我欠你一个道歉 对不起
I owe you an apology, so I'm sorry.
很抱歉我把你卷到这种事里
I'm sorry I brought you into all this.
我没想到一切都是真的 我能证明
I didn't think any of it would be real. I can prove it.
她看起来比图帕克强点
She looks better than Tupac.
你还录下来了
You recorded this?
这么多年来 我一直幻想着要复仇
I fantasized about getting revenge for years.
我想录下来能怪我吗
Can you blame me for wanting to document it?
我以为你是全息影像
I thought you were a hologram.
这是我救了你的证据
And here is the proof that I saved you.
看 我用那个电击
See? I used the Taser thing
和水把他干掉的
and the water to take him down.
你还想因为没杀了我而领赏吗
You want a prize for not letting me die?
我知道要求这一切很疯狂
I know asking for all of this was crazy,
但是拜托 你要相信我
but, please, you have to believe me.
我以为这都是假的
I thought it was fake.
你怎么发现那真的是我
How did you figure out it was actually me?
当你真正的丈夫接电♥话♥后 我...等等
When your real husband answered the phone, I... Wait.
-我觉得我做不到 -你必须要这么做
- I don't think I can do this. - You have to.
-你到底想要什么 斯隆 -威尔 别挂
- What do you want, Sloane? - Will, please don't hang up!
我需要你的帮助 我被绑♥架♥了
Uh, I need your help. I've been kidnapped.
我被带到一个岛上
I've been taken to some island somewhere.
少扯谎了
Oh, cut the bullshit.
拜托 我说的是实话
Please, I am telling you the truth.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
你也许是不该信我
You probably shouldn't.
毕竟我对你做了这种事
Not after what I did to you.
我们以前很快乐 威尔
We used to be happy, Will.
后来...
And then...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我不是想要找借口
I'm not trying to make excuses,
但我觉得你离我越来越远 所以我想伤害你
but I felt you pulling away from me, so I wanted to hurt you.
我这辈子一直在这样做 我...
It's what I've done my whole life, I--
我总是伤害那些不该受到伤害的人
I hurt people who don't deserve it.
我真的很抱歉
And I am so sorry.
我无法为
There is no defending
我那么对你而找理由
the way that I treated you.
如果你无法原谅我 我也理解
And I'll understand if you can never forgive me.
你觉得这么说能改变什么吗
Do you think this fixes anything?
一点也不觉得
Not even close.
好吧...
Okay. Um...
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我有一个电♥话♥号♥码
I have a phone number.
我要你打过去
I need you to call it
然后告诉他们 达蒙需要飞机
and tell them that Damon needs the plane.
达蒙 我希望知道内情吗
Damon? Do I even wanna know?
不 不是你想的那样
No, it's not what you think.
等我回到家 我会告诉你一切
I'll explain everything when I get home.
威尔
Will...
谢谢你
thank you.
拜托 格温 呼吸
Come on, Gwen, please breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
拜托
Please.
好样的
Oh, good girl.
你...你在这里干什么