No. No, wait!
快想办法
Come on, come on.
不 住手
No, stop!
糟了
Shit.
对讲机
Intercom.
抱歉
Sorry.
请继续
please continue.
好 我要你切掉她的无名指
Okay, so I want you to cut off her ring finger
她...
on her...
她左手的无名指
On her left hand.
不 不 是右手
No! No, her right hand.
右手
Right hand.
这是我的幻想 照做就是了
This is my fantasy. Just do it.
轻而易举
Easy.
梅瑞狄丝
Meredith?
-是梅勒妮 -你怎么会在这里
- Melanie. - What are you doing here?
和你一样 我被绑♥架♥了 走吧
Same as you. I was kidnapped. Come on.
快走
Go, go, go.
-谢谢你 你救了我的命 -还没得救
- Thank you. You saved my life. - It's not saved yet.
敬我们这辈子最棒的周末
To the best weekend of our lives!
脸红也不管了 我要干这一杯
Screw the glow, I'll drink to that.
好爽
Oh, yeah.
那是枪声吗
Were those gunshots?
也许有人闯进了军械库
Ooh, maybe somebody broke into the armory.
是激光笔呢
Hey, a laser pointer.
快跑 模特们 快啊
Come on, models. Come on.
别慌 别慌
Don't panic, don't panic.
-避难室 -对 快去
- Panic room! - Yes! Go, go!
-什么避难室 -快来 模特们
- What panic room? - Come on, models!
我穿着高跟鞋没法跑步
I can't run in these shoes!
-快点 就在上面 -快快快
- Guys, come on. It's up here! - Go, go, go!
-天啊 -大家快点
- Oh, my God. - Guys, come on!
-过来 就在这 -我打给洛克
- Come here. It's right here. - I'm gonna call Roarke.
你和你哥哥幻想成真 开心吗
Are you and your brother enjoying your fantasy?
本来挺开心的 直到一群拿枪的人出现
We loved it until guys with guns showed up.
你们快进来啊 快点
Come on, you guys. Let's go. Seriously.
对了 听起来是卡拉索夫的人
Ah, yes. Sounds like Kalashov's men.
-卡拉索夫是哪位啊 -一个生意人
- Who the hell is Kalashov? - He's a businessman
-他是这栋房♥子的前屋主 -他做哪种生意
- who formerly owned the house. - What kind of business?
恐怕坐拥一切的问题在于
I'm afraid the problem with having it all
通常会有其他人想夺走
is usually other people want to take it.
我们并不是真想坐拥一切 好吗
We don't really wanna have it all, okay?
我们只想周末借来感受一下
We just wanna borrow it for the weekend.
把电♥话♥挂了 我们得赶紧进避难室
Get off the phone. We gotta get in the panic room.
-快点 怎么了 -门
- Come on! What? - Door!
不 嘉斯
No! Chas, hey!
是我们啊 喂
It's us. Hello?
你这样很混♥蛋♥
Kind of being a Chas-hole.
洛克 真的 我就是个孬货
Roarke. Seriously, I'm such a weenie.
我连密室逃脱都不敢玩
I don't even do escape rooms.
如我之前所说 幻想一旦开始
As I have told you, once a fantasy begins,
你必须经历到底 直到自然结束
you must see it through to its natural conclusion.
那时候鬼知道你是什么意思
Nobody knew what you meant by that!
晚安
Have a good night.
他挂电♥话♥了
He hung up.
听我说 我们必须冷静
Okay, we-- You know what? We gotta calm down.
-好 -得冷静下来
- Okay. - Gotta calm down.
这一切都是假的 对吧
This is all fake, right?
亚力山卓演技可真好
Alejandro's a hell of an actor.
那我们该怎么做
Oh, so, what do we do?
我们投降
We surrender!
我还在努力消化这一切
I'm still trying to process this.
我们是被同一个人绑♥架♥的吗
You and I were kidnapped by the same person?
-我知道 太疯狂了 -你怎么逃脱的
- I know. It's crazy, right? - How did you escape?
用铁头功
Headbutt.
我用头锤撞守卫
I-- I headbutted the guard.
我偷了他的枪 然后把他弄晕了
I stole his gun and just capped him.
-厉害 -是啊
- Wow. - Yeah.
枪去哪了
What happened to the gun?
丢了
I lost it.
哪门子心理扭曲的恶心变♥态♥
What kind of twisted, disgusting freak
会想毁了我的人生 还要逼我亲眼看着
would wanna ruin my life and make me watch?
显然是我们都认识的人
It's obviously someone we both know.
以前和我们上同一所高中的人
Someone we went to high school with.
会不会是那个变♥态♥跟踪狂
What about that psycho stalker girl?
就是给所有人写信的那个女生
You know the one that wrote letters to everyone?
对哦
Totally.
很有道理
That's a really good call.
她叫什么来着
What was her name again?
-梅瑞狄丝吗 -天啊
- Meredith? - Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -他们逼你穿这件丑衣服吗
- What? - Did they make you wear that?
我真同情你
I am so sorry.
听着 我不知道我们怎么沦落到这儿的
Look, I don't know how we both ended up here,
但你把我们从那鬼地方救了出来
but you got us out of that hellhole.
-没什么 -现在轮到我带我们回家
- No biggie. - Now I'm gonna get us home.
他们用船把我运来的
They brought me here in a boat.
找到海岸 我们就能找到离开的方法
Find the shore, we find a way out of here.
除非你们的幻想是丢掉小命
Unless your fantasy is to die,
否则跟我走吧
you better come with me.
我们最好跟着他
We should probably go with him.
对
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
不 不
No, no.
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
一切都很完美
Everything's perfect.
有人吗
Hello?
那边有人吗
Anybody there?
茫然无措啊
Dazed and confused.
就像去年上映那部电影
You know, like that movie came out last year.
"我就喜欢高中女生这一点"
"That's what I love about high school girls."
闭嘴 黑莫夫 别再开闪光灯了
Shut up, Himoff. No more flashes.
等等 不 不 我可以解释
Whoa, hey, hey. No, no, no. I can explain.
那最好了 我们好好聊聊
Yeah. You better. Have a little chat, you and me.
我们走 起来
Let's go. On your feet.
走
Walk.
你的军牌上面有我的名字
Your tags have my name on them.
然后在你钱包里找到了这个
Then I find this in your wallet.
小心点
Just be careful with that.
你为什么有我和我儿子的合照
Why do you have a picture of me and my son?
听着 你必须对我说实话
Look, you gotta be straight with me.
-你是演员吗 -什么演员 我是士兵
- Are you an actor? - Am I an actor? I'm a soldier.
轮到你说实话了 这照片你从哪得到的
Time for you to be straight with me. Where did you get this?
-那是我9岁拍的照片 -别
- That's me when I was 9. - Nah, don't.
-那是我儿子 -他有个昵称
- That's my son. - And he's got a nickname.
是什么
What is it?
不如你来告诉我
Why don't you tell me.
帕奇
Patch.
错
Wrong.
是阿里
Ali.
然后我找到了你的身份证
Then I find your ID.
上面是你的脸和我儿子的名字生日
Your face with my son's name and birthday on it.
别再耍花样了 现在就告诉我
Enough games. Time for you to tell me
这到底是怎么回事
what the hell's going on here.
我是提前四个月出生的早产儿
I was born four months premature.
医生说我活不了 但我活下来了
The doctor said I wouldn't make it, but I did.
你说我不是轻易认输的人
You said I wasn't the type to throw in the towel.
我是个斗士
That I was a fighter.
就像拳王阿里
Like Muhammad Ali.
谁告诉你那故事的
Who told you that story?
你 我每年生日你都说一遍