What are you...? What are you doing here?
你的幻想重置了
You got your fantasy redo.
成功了吗 你救了他吗
Did it work? Did you save him?
没有
No.
我觉得这是其他人的幻想
I think this is someone else's fantasy.
其他人在哪里
Where are the others?
好吧
Okay.
达蒙的飞行员随时会到
Damon's pilot should be here any minute.
抓一根
Grab one.
好吧
Okay.
不管谁出来...我们都干掉
Whatever comes out of there...We'll deal with it.
一起
Together.
帕特里卡 布拉克斯
Patrick? Brax?
你...你们怎么找到我们的
What--? How did you find us?
我们在找洛克
We're looking for Roarke.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是她的幻想
I'm her fantasy.
不是你想的那样
Not like that.
JD在哪里
Where's JD?
-他没能逃出来 -我们要离开这座岛
- He didn't make it. - We have to get off this island.
我先拿上地图
Let me grab the map.
飞机马上来了 快点
A plane is on its way. Come on.
去码头
Head for the dock.
-去码头 快走 -快走
- Head for the dock! Let's go! - Go!
后退 后退
Back, back, back!
我的朋友们
Hello, my friends.
-洛克 你这个混♥蛋♥ -我警告过你们
- Roarke, you son of a bitch. - I warned you.
幻想往往和理想是有出入的
Fantasies rarely play out as you would expect.
出入 我的哥哥死了
Play out? My brother's dead!
我救不了他 就像沙利文先生
I could not save him, just like Mr. Sullivan
救不了自己的父亲
couldn't save his father.
这些员工会用尽办法保护我
The staff will do anything to protect me.
这座岛也让他们享受了自己的幻想
The island gives them a taste of their fantasies.
他们会忠于我
They give me their loyalty.
那你忠于谁 他们知道吗
And who are you loyal to? Do they know?
知道什么
Know what?
我们不是被带来享受幻想的
We weren't brought here to have our own fantasy.
我们是被带来满足别人的幻想
We were brought here to be part of someone else's.
-因为尼克·泰勒 -尼克·泰勒是谁
- Because of Nick Taylor. - Who's Nick Taylor?
他以前是我们的室友
He was our roommate.
-他六年前死了 -死于我引发的火灾
- He died, six years ago. - In a fire that I started.
我当时刚搬进那幢楼
I had just moved into the building.
我在烧水
I put a kettle on for tea,
结果离开的时候忘记关火了
and I forgot to turn the burner off when I left.
我的幻想把我带回了那里 我看到了你和JD
My fantasy took me back there. I saw you and JD.
JD本来想去尼克房♥间看看的
JD wanted to check on Nick's room,
但我以为他出去泡妞了 所以我让JD快跑
but I thought he was out with a girl, so... I made JD run.
你当时也在
You were there.
你什么都没做
You did nothing.
-我没有见到你 -尼克以前和我是同学
- I didn't see you. - Nick was in one of my classes.
他约我出去
He asked me out.
但当时我不相信
But I couldn't believe
有人真的会喜欢我
that someone was actually interested in me.
我本来那天晚上要和他出去的 但我放了他鸽子
I was supposed to see him later that night, but I got cold feet.
他不该在家的 他本来应该和我一起的
He shouldn't have been home. He should've been with me.
从那架飞机上下来的人都和尼克的死有关
Everyone who got off that plane has a hand in Nick's death.
所以这其实是一个复仇幻想
So this is one big revenge fantasy?
没错
Correct.
那这一切要怎么结束
So how does this end?
用你们的死 用你们的命换尼克的命
With your deaths. Your lives for Nick's,
如果这是这座岛所要求的的
if that's what the island demands.
-快点叫停 -你知道我别无选择
- Call it off. - You know I do not have a choice.
-飞机 -带他们离开这里
- The plane. - Get them out of here.
快点
Come on!
有人找回了自己的勇气嘛
Someone has found his courage.
飞机 飞机
The plane. The plane!
在那边
There it is!
这边
Hey! Over there!
天啊 我们要回家了
Oh, my God. We're going home.
你到底在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
其他人呢
Where are the others?
站住
Stop.
她想要他们一起
She wants them all together.
-天啊 -这...
- Oh, my God. - What the--?
-不 不 -那是谁
- No! No! - Who is that?
伙计们
Guys.
-快走 -快跑
- Come on, let's go! - Go! Run!
该死
Shit.
我们暂时...暂时安全了
We're safe here for-- For a minute.
我也不想说丧气话 但我们会死在这里
Okay, not to be negative, but we're gonna die here.
-我们不能就这么放弃 还不行 -她说得对
- We're not throwing in the towel. Not yet. - She's right.
-这里的人都是洛克的人 -除非有人不是
- Everyone else here works for Roarke. - Unless they don't.
茱莉亚 她把我从火里救了出来
Julia, she pulled me from the fire.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
洛克的手下是不会干涉幻想的
Roarke's servants wouldn't interfere in a fantasy.
也许她并不是他的助手 也许她也是一名客人
Maybe she's not his assistant. Maybe she is a guest.
她的确说过她才刚来几天
She did say she just started there.
她可能是尼克的妈妈
She could be Nick's mom.
他总是和我说她控制欲很强
He always told me how controlling she was,
茱莉亚的眼睛看上去也和尼克很像
and Julia's eyes, they look a lot like Nick's.
我看到过她咳血
I saw her coughing up blood.
这可能是她的遗愿
This could be her dying wish.
好吧 但她为什么要把你从火里救出来
Okay, but then why would she save you from the fire?
这样格温才能告诉我们 我们为什么来
So Gwen could tell us why we're here.
如果你的复仇对象都一头雾水
It's not really a satisfying revenge
-这复仇根本不满足 -那我们就去找她
- if your victims are oblivious. - So we go to her.
去道歉 努力挽回这一切
We apologize, we try to make this right.
把我们带到这座岛上弄死的人
Someone that brought us to this island to die
可能想要的不仅仅只是一个道歉
is probably looking for a little more than just an apology.
如果我们阻止不了她 也许我们能阻止这座岛
If we can't stop her, maybe we can stop the island.
有一个古石边的泉水
Yeah, there's a spring with an ancient stone.
-就是幻想的来源 -泉里的水
- It makes the fantasies possible. - The water in the spring.
JD说得没错 洛克真的给喝的里加料了
JD was right. Roarke did spike our drinks.
我们毁掉那个泉 就能结束幻想吗
We destroy the spring, then we end the fantasies?
-值得一试 -我们要怎么做
- It's worth a shot. - How do we do that?
用这个
With this.
还有什么需要注意的事吗
Anything else we should know?
那是个迷宫 我们要跟紧点
It's a maze, so stick together.
还有海蛇 所以不要...惊慌
And there are sea snakes, so don't, you know, freak out.
她刚刚说有海蛇吗
Did she say sea snakes?
我们上次来有向导 但他也差点迷路 但我...
We had a guide before, and even he almost got lost, but I'm...
我99%确定是这边
I'm 99 percent positive it's this way.
仔细听泉水的声音
Listen for the spring.
就是那种滴水的声音
It sounds like dripping water.
这个岛都有那种声音
Whole island sounds like that.
我觉得我听到了
I think I hear it.
格温
Gwen?
格温
Gwen?
该死
Shit.
格温和布拉克斯不见了
We lost Gwen and Brax.
把手榴弹给我
Give me the grenade.
我去找泉 你去找他们
I'll find the spring, you go find them.
不 不 太危险了
No, no. It's too dangerous.
如果你找到泉了 大声喊我
If you find the spring, call out for me.
我会跟着你的声音
I'll follow your voice
炸掉那里
and then blow it.
斯隆
Sloane?
只是海蛇
Just sea snakes.
梅勒妮
Melanie?
布拉克斯
Brax.
我不会有事吧