Those are the rules.
客人们...
The guests...
他们要死了
they're dying.
我也要死了
I'm dying.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
很快就没事了
Soon enough.
其他人呢
And the others?
如果我♥干♥涉了岛上的事...
If I interfere with the island...
我会永远失去你
I lose you forever.
失去我
Lose me?
你应该做些什么
You have to do something.
他们不是岛上的客人
They're not the island's guests.
他们是你的客人
They're yours.
我不想这样的
It's not what I want.
但这是你该做的事
But it's what you have to do.
梅勒妮 我很遗憾
Melanie, I am sorry
你的人生并没有像你想象中的那样
your life didn't work out the way you wanted.
-我也一样 -所有人在最后
- Mine didn't either. - Everybody's sorry
要付出代价的时候总是很遗憾 对吗
when it's time to pay the piper, right?
我来付出代价
I'll pay.
那都是我的错 我可以救下尼克的 放了其他人
It was my fault. I could've saved Nick. Let the others go.
天啊 你还想模仿你死去的爸爸吗
Oh, my God. Are you still trying to be like dead daddy?
你不是英雄 这不是你的幻想
Well, you're not a hero. It was just your fantasy.
她说得没错
She's right.
那是她的幻想
It was his fantasy.
我的客人都有自己的幻想
All of my guests get a fantasy.
所以如果你喝下水 你也能有幻想
So if you drink the water, you get one.
斯隆的幻想
Sloane's fantasy?
什么 是让她和她的丈夫永远在一起吗
What, that she and her husband get to be together forever?
不
No.
是你和尼克永远在一起
That you and Nick do.
这是规矩
Those are the rules.
该死的梦幻岛
Fantasy fucking Island.
后退
Get back!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
格温 你没事吧
Gwen. You okay?
伙计们
Guys?
发生了什么
What happened?
你救了我们
You saved us.
帕特里克在哪里
Where's Patrick?
他死了 像个英雄
He died, as a hero.
他让他的父亲以他为豪
He made his father proud.
一星差评
One star on Yelp.
你要怎么阻止我们
So, what's gonna stop us all
曝光这座岛 起诉你呢
from exposing this island and suing you?
麦迪逊太太 幻想和梦很像
Well, fantasies, Mrs. Maddison, are a lot like dreams.
你几乎记不起细节
You rarely remember the details,
但你会一直记着这带给你的感受
but you always remember how they make you feel.
我刚记起
Well, I just remembered
我想要赶紧离开这个地方
that I wanna get the hell off this island.
那你现在怎么办 洛克先生
So, what happens to you now, Mr. Roarke?
我会留在这里
I stay here,
保护这个地方
protect this place
不留遗憾地过完我的一生
and live my life without regret.
严格来说 你参与了你哥哥的幻想
Technically, you partook in your brother's fantasy,
所以这个岛也可以给你一个幻想
so the island can grant you one.
我想要JD回来 我希望他回家 好好过日子
I want JD back. I want him to go home, to have a life.
要维持这个幻想
In order for that fantasy to last,
你要留在这里 永远留在这里
you would need to stay here. Forever.
我以前对她真的很糟糕
I was so horrible to her back then.
你现在只能原谅你自己
All you can do now is forgive yourself.
好吗
Okay?
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
我们还不能走 布拉克斯还没上来
We can't leave yet. Brax isn't on the plane.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得他不会来了
I don't think he's coming.
JD
Jd!
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
你为我工作了 你需要制♥服♥和名牌
You work for me. You'll need a uniform and a name tag.
很特别的名字 布拉克斯
Quite the unusual one. "Brax."
比我大学的外号♥好多了
It's better than my college nickname.
输了个打赌 只能纹了一个蠢爆的文身
Lost a bet, had to get the dumbest ink ever.
什么文身
Of what?
文身
欢迎加入梦幻岛 文身
Welcome to Fantasy Island, Tattoo.