Am I gonna be okay?
-我们就不该来这里 -救我 哥们
- We should've never come here. - You gotta save me, dude.
我肯定会救你的 我为你做了一切
I'd do it for you. I did everything for you.
我努力了
I tried.
死的应该是你
It should've been you instead.
爸爸和妈妈更爱我
Mom and Dad love me more.
他们早就希望你去死了
They already wish you were dead.
不
No.
JD 不 不
JD, no! No!
我的天
Omg.
真是一个可悲的废物
What a pathetic loser.
-你是什么 -我是真正的你
- What are you? - I'm the real you.
-学校里最厉害的女孩 -不
- The coolest girl in school. - No.
我现在已经不是那样的了
That's not who I am anymore.
我无法为我那么对你而找理由
There's no defending the way that I treated you.
如果你无法原谅我 我也理解
And I'll understand if you never forgive me.
别说了 我是认真的
Stop it! I meant that.
人是不会变的
People never change.
他们只是会更加善于隐藏本我
They just get better at hiding who they are.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
你不是真的
You are not real.
我永远不会变回你
I will never be you again.
妈妈 快拉看
Mommy, come see.
莱拉 你在干什么
Lila, what are you doing?
我杀了爸爸
I killed Daddy.
天啊
Oh, God.
-为什么 -因为你不配得到他
- Why? - Because you don't deserve him.
你不配得到我
You don't deserve me.
你做出那种事 你不配得到任何好东西
You don't deserve anything good after what you did.
-莱拉 -我的朋友说得没错
- Oh, Lila...- My friend was right.
你毁了一切
You ruin everything.
朋友
Friend?
你好 格温
Hi, Gwen.
天啊 尼克 拜托 对不起
Oh, God, Nick! Please, I'm so sorry.
"对不起"无法让我死而复生 格温
"Sorry" Won't bring me back, Gwen.
"对不起"也无法让我因为活活烧死
"Sorry" Won't keep me from gagging on the smoke,
而吸入的烟尘消失
from burning alive.
你知道那种感觉吗
Do you know what that feels like?
你不是他
You're not him.
求你了 尼克 你也说了
Please, Nick, you said it yourself,
这一切也无法让你死而复生
none of this is gonna bring you back.
这一切不是我♥干♥的
I'm not the one doing this.
我知道是谁 她可以来找我
I know who is, and she can have me.
放了其他人
Just let the others go.
你听到了吗 茱莉亚
Do you hear me, Julia?!
茱莉亚是谁
Who's Julia?
梅勒妮
Melanie!
帕特里克
Patrick?
帕特里克 格温
Patrick! Gwen?
-你没事吧 -我听到尖叫声
- Are you okay? - I heard screaming.
我刚刚看到了尼克 这不是茱莉亚的幻想
I just saw Nick. This is not Julia's fantasy.
-那是谁的 -不是帕特里克的
- Then whose is it? - It's not Patrick's.
男人就是谁都救不了
Guy just can't seem to save anybody.
连自己都不行
Not even himself.
但我看到这个地方 我...
As soon as I saw this place, I...
我就知道我要把大家都带到这个...
I knew I had to bring everyone here where there's...
无法逃脱我的幻想的地方
no escape from my fantasy.
-你的幻想 -没错 在你们所有人
- Your fantasy? - Yes. The one I asked for
听说梦幻岛之前 就拥有的幻想
before any of you had even heard of Fantasy Island.
我初识尼克就一见如故
When I first met Nick, it was like I'd known him for years.
我们一起喝咖啡 聊了一整晚
And we got coffee, and we ended up talking the entire night.
我一点都不用担心会说什么蠢话
And I wasn't worried about saying something stupid
或者要装什么
or trying to be cool
因为他让我觉得做自己都很自在
because he made me feel comfortable in my own skin.
我们那晚本来说好要见面的
We made plans to see each other again that night.
那是我们的第一次正式约会
It would've been our first real date.
我想要打扮得美美的 我就买♥♥了新裙子
I wanted to look super pretty, so I bought a new dress,
我买♥♥了项链
I got this necklace.
我去了见面的地点 一直等
I got to our meeting place, and I waited.
一小时过去了 两小时过去了 尼克还没来
Hour passed, then two, but no Nick.
我开始想 "斯隆说得没错 我没有价值
I started to think, "Sloane was right. I am worthless.
没有人可能会爱上我
No one could ever possibly love me,
尼克肯定也是意识到了
and Nick must have realized that too.
不然他为什么要这么对我"
Why else would he be doing this to me?"
我等了一整晚 折磨着我自己
I stayed there all night, torturing myself!
等我到家后 知道了火灾的事
And when I got home, I read about the fire,
我的心都碎了
and my heart shattered.
我离我的幻想曾经那么近
I was this close to my real-life fantasy,
但你们却把那变成了一个噩梦
but all of you, you turned it into a nightmare!
你在这里可以拥有你想要的一切
You could've had anything you wanted here.
-你可以让尼克回来 -那也是假的
- You could've had Nick back. - It would've been fake.
我们的未来都被偷走了
Our future was stolen,
你们所有人就这么继续快乐地生活
and all of you, you just moved on with your lives.
尼克值得更好的 尼克
Nick deserves better. Nick deserves justice.
梅勒妮
Melanie.
你是说"变♥态♥跟踪狂"吗
Don't you mean "Psycho stalker freak"?
我的内心中充满憎恨
There is hate in my heart,
每天都在滋长
and it grows every day.
是你种下去的 你和他们一样 都有错
You put it there! This is as much your fault as theirs.
-但你救了我 -那是演戏
- But you saved me. - That was an act.
-为什么 -这样你才能看清我的价值
- Why? - So you could see my worth.
你在这座岛上的性命 都在我手上
Your very life on this island, it depended on me.
换我可不会这么做
I wouldn't do that!
真的吗 你以为我需要你吗
Really? You thought I needed you?
我是在利用你逃出这座岛
I was using you to get off this island.
-闭嘴 -我以前还真没有想到
- Shut up. - I didn't think it was possible.
但是你现在比你当初更加可悲
You're actually more pathetic now than you ever were then.
闭嘴
Shut up!
快走
Go, go!
上帝啊 她只是和他一起约会过一次
Holy shit. She went out with him one time?
我能听到 泉水的声音
I can hear it. The spring.
快走
Come on!
你还在等什么 动手啊
What are you waiting for? Do it.
里面在倒映她的幻想
It's reflecting her fantasy.
不要这么做 奥尔森女士
Please do not do that, Ms. Olsen.
茱莉亚是你的幻想
Julia is your fantasy?
-我的妻子 -她说她刚来这里工作
- My wife. - She said she just started here.
她的确是这么认为的
She believes that, yes.
我的愿望就是让他回来
You see, my wish was to have her back,
永远和我们初见时一样
just as I met her, forever.
所以她就是不认识我的样子
So she appears not knowing me,
很快 她就会生病 就像她以前一样
and soon, she takes ill, just as she did before.
那会一次一次地重演
That plays out again and again.
照顾她实在是太痛苦了
Courting her became too painful.
所以我欺骗了她 我说她是我的助手
So I lie to her. I tell her she's my assistant.
当梅勒妮提出她的幻想时
When Melanie requested her fantasy,
我别无选择 只能服从
I had no choice but to oblige.
-你可以阻止她 洛克 -他不行
- You can stop her, Roarke. - No. He can't.
他就是精灵 这座岛就是他的魔瓶
He's the genie, and this island is his bottle.
永远被困在这里
Trapped forever.
如果他无法实现每位客人的幻想
And if he doesn't give every guest their fantasy,
他就会失去所爱
he loses his love.
你觉得那是爱吗
You think that's love?
让茱莉亚一次一次地去死 那是地狱
Letting Julia die over and over again forever? That's hell.
她曾经是你的妻子 洛克 但现在不是了
She was your wife, Roarke. She's not anymore.
她甚至不是你的助手 她是你的囚犯
She's not even your assistant. She's your prisoner.
你应该放手
You have to let her go.
-我做不到 -不
- I cannot. - No!
不
No!
很抱歉 幻想必须要走向自然结局
I'm sorry. The fantasy must reach its natural conclusion.
这是规矩