You did. Every birthday.
你是说 你是我的儿子
You're saying you're my son?
-这不可能 -我本来也以为不可能
- That's impossible. - Yeah, I thought so too.
现在我不确定了
Uh, now I'm not so sure.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
九个月...
Nine months...
零七天前
seven days ago.
那天在下雨
It was raining.
他拒绝了他妈妈递来的雨伞
He refused his mama's umbrella.
他想让我知道他很强壮
You know, he wanted to show me he was tough.
那不是我那么做的原因
That's not why I did it.
我是为了不让你发现我在哭
It's so that you couldn't tell I was crying.
怎么会发生这种事
How is this happening?
是这个地方 这个岛
There's this place, this island.
这里能实现你任何愿望
It can make whatever you want come true.
我说我想当一名士兵
I said I wanted to be a soldier.
但我真正愿望的是再见到你
But I guess what I really wanted was to see you again.
这个岛屿不知道为什么知道了
Somehow the island knew.
你最后一次见到我是什么时候
When's the last time you saw me?
27年6个月零5天前
Twenty-seven years, six months, five days.
-这么说我没能回家 -你在委内瑞拉
- So I never made it home? - You died saving your men
执行秘密任务时为救手下牺牲了
on a classified mission in Venezuela.
委内瑞拉 你确定吗
Venezuela, you sure?
当然 为什么问
Yeah, of course. Why?
因为我们明天就会去那里
Because we'll be there tomorrow.
-把工作人员召集起来 -洛克先生
- Gather up the crew... - Mr. Roarke.
-奥尔森女士 早安 -这图P得真厉害
- Ms. Olsen, good morning. - It's a really good photoshop.
我不知道你如何趁我睡觉时放到我手♥机♥里的
I don't know how you got it on my phone while I was sleeping,
但看起来很逼真
but it does look real.
这就是真的 你答应了艾伦的求婚 你们结婚了
Ah, it is real. You said yes to Allen, so you're married.
-婚礼看起来很美好 -他昨晚才求的婚
- Looks like a lovely ceremony. - He just proposed last night.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他看起来不一样了
There's something different about him.
-变老了 -你们已经结婚五年了
- He looks older. - You've been married five years.
我不明白
I don't understand.
爸爸 看我找到了什么
Daddy, look what I found.
-天啊 -她叫莱拉
- Oh, my gosh... - Her name is Lila.
她是我的...
She's my...?
女儿
Daughter.
这是你一直梦寐以求的生活 不是吗
This is the life you've always wanted, no?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think, yes?
够了 她只是个孩子
Okay, enough. She's a-- She's a child.
而你是她的母亲
And you are her mother.
不信你自己看
See for yourself.
乖女儿
Baby girl.
做个好梦 宝贝
Sleep tight, honey.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
是这个岛
It's the island.
这个岛有神秘的力量
The island has, uh, great powers.
我在许多年前第一次听说它的传奇
I first heard of its legend many, many years ago.
有一个地方一切皆有可能 我着迷不已
A place where anything is possible. I was obsessed.
我说服我妻子帮我找到它
I convinced my wife to help me find it.
我们的旅程漫长而艰辛
Our journey was long and hard, and...
她... 在我们到达前去世了
She died before we, uh... Before we arrived.
当我终于找到这地方时
When I finally discovered this place,
我许愿她能再获得一次生命
I wished for her to live again.
以我们初见的样子归来 永远
To return just as I met her. Forever.
岛让她...
It brought her back to--?
-复活了 -是的
- To life? - Yes.
只要我留在这里 精心安排所有幻想
As long as I stay here and I orchestrate all the fantasies...
她就仍然活着
she lives.
梦幻岛也实现了你的愿望
The island has granted your wish too.
拥有你一直想要的家庭
To have the family you've always wanted.
-你一直梦想的生活 -旁边再多一点沙子
- A life you always dreamt of. - More sand on the side.
-完美 -我建议你开始过这种生活
- That's perfect. - I suggest you start living it.
妈妈 快来玩
Mommy, come play!
收拾好 中士
Wrap it up, sergeant.
跟我走走
Hey, walk with me.
拿上你的包
Grab your ruck.
LT 看这里
Hey, LT, over here.
你干什么 黑莫夫
The hell are you doing, Himoff?
你俩长得好像 没准有血缘关系
You two look so alike, you could be related.
-我就是觉得... -别 不要乱想
- I just thought that-- - Don't do that. Don't think.
做好你的本职
Do your job.
我不知道怎么会发生这种事
I don't know how this is happening,
但我相信你 所以我们要离开
but I believe you, so we're leaving.
这里能直接到巴拿马 到那我就有办法回家
It's a straight shot to Panama. I can get us home from there.
等等 你要取消行动吗
Wait. You're calling off the mission?
不 我要带我们离开这儿
No. I'm getting us out of here.
你不能那么做 你是英雄
Well, you can't do that. You're a hero.
你知道英雄是什么吗
You know what a hero is?
就是一个连自己性命都保不住的蠢蛋
A hero's some guy who's too stupid to stay alive.
不 事情不应该是这样的
No, no, no. This isn't what's supposed to happen.
那应该是怎么样
So then what's supposed to happen?
我就该死吗
I'm supposed to die?
-我们走 -听着 如果你这么做
- Let's go. - Look, if you do this,
如果你逃走 我不知道你和我会怎么样
if you run, I don't know what will happen to you, to me,
但我知道那些人 你的手下
but I do know that those men back there, your men,
他们都会死 因为到时没有你在那里救他们
they'll die because you won't be there to save them.
-你无法确定 -我能 所以我才有你的军牌
- You don't know that. - I do! It's why I have your tags.
当时有个手榴弹 你用身体挡下它 救了你的手下
There was a grenade. You threw yourself on it to save your men.
你是个英雄
You were a hero.
你是我的英雄
You were my hero.
听着
Look...
你也许从小就失去了父亲
you may have grown up without a father,
但我要回到我儿子身边
but I'm going home to my son.
这是个错误
This is a mistake,
而你余生都会后悔犯了这个错
and it is one you'll regret for the rest of your life.
有人死了 我本来能阻止的 所以相信我
Somebody died and I could've stopped it, so trust me...
我知道
I know.
至少我能保住性命
At least I'll still be alive.
你不能当懦夫
You can't be a coward.
我不允许
I won't let you.
我还有什么选择
What choice do I have?
我们完成任务 拯救你的手下
We complete the mission. We save your men.
但你说我死在了委内瑞拉
But you said that I die in Venezuela.
之前是的
You did.
但现在有我在
But I'm here now.
你们意思是 你们是客人
So, what you're saying is, you're guests?
是的
Yes.
你们从没听说过卡拉索夫
And you've never heard of Kalashov.
-没有 -听说过
- No. - Yes.
他说得对
Uh, what he said.
我们只是梦幻岛上的演员
And we are just actors on Fantasy Island.
-是的 -是啊
- Yes. Heh. - Yeah.
老天
Oh, God.
你没事吧
You okay?
好了 你们其中一人要告诉我真♥相♥
Okay. One of you is going to tell me the truth.
还是说你们俩小混混以为
Or did you little punks think
你们能杀了卡拉索夫 占岛为王
you could just kill Kalashov and take over?
我们根本不知道卡拉索夫是谁
We have no idea who Kalashov is.
我还以为你说的是一种伏特加
I thought you were talking about a vodka.
我们没杀任何人
We didn't kill anyone.
你们是没有 但你们的保镖杀人了
No, not you. but your bodyguards did.
但没关系 因为我们刚杀了他们
But that's okay because we just killed them.
我杀死你们之前
And before I kill you two,
你们快招吧 现金和可♥卡♥因♥去哪了
you will tell me what you did with cash and cocaine.
-现金 -可♥卡♥因♥
- Cash? - Cocaine?
-不 我们只嗑了一点可♥卡♥因♥ -天啊
- No, we-- We did some cocaine. - Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
-慢着 -我靠
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Oh, shit.
你们再装傻