救命
Help!
救命
Help!
求求你了 没时间了 我被绑♥架♥了
Please, please, there's no time. I've been abducted.
我被带去了一个可怕的小岛
I've been taken to some crazy island.
我知道你在哪
Calm down. I know where you are.
待在原地 我会派人去救你的
Stay there. I will send help.
谢谢你 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你得快点 快点 快点
You have to hurry, you have to hurry, you have to hurry.
没事的 麦迪逊太太
It will all be fine, Mrs. Maddison.
等等
Wait.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
你是我的一位客人
Because you are one of my guests.
不 不 不
No, no, no! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No, stop!
放开我 放开我 放开我
Let go of me! Let me go! Let me go!
洛克先生
梦幻岛
求求你放了我
Please let me go!
飞机
The plane.
洛克先生 飞机来了
Mr. Roarke, the plane.
到了
It's here.
所有人注意面带微笑
Smiles, everyone.
微笑
Smiles.
不错
Well...
这个地方不赖嘛
this place doesn't suck.
我的老天
Oh, my...
-太赞了 -谢谢
- This is crazy. - Thanks.
-免费花环 -迎宾酒
- Free flower necklaces. - Welcome drinks.
找人打一炮
Let's get lei'd!
来 我扶你
Here, let me give you a hand.
-没关系 -不 不 来吧 我坚持
- I'm okay. - No, no, come on. I insist.
里面真吵 我是帕特里克
It was so loud in there. I'm Patrick.
-我叫格温 很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
- I'm Gwen. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
欢迎来到梦幻岛
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
祝贺你们赢得了比赛
And congratulations to each of you on winning the contest.
本周末 你们就是我们的贵宾
This weekend, you will be our VIPs.
作为回报
In return,
你们只用回家后在网上夸夸我们
all we ask is that you brag about us online when you get home.
真会营销
Marketing 101.
我是茱莉亚 你们的主人 洛克先生的私人助理
I'm Julia, the personal assistant to your host, Mr. Roarke.
他什么来头
Yeah, what's his story?
不知道从何说起
I couldn't begin to tell you.
我听说这座岛是两百年前洛克的祖先
I heard Roarke's family bought this island
用六箱朗姆酒从本地人手上买♥♥回来的
from the natives 200 years ago for six cases of rum.
我听说他在九十年代是一名天使投资人
I heard that he was an angel investor in the '90s
然后厌倦了硅谷
and got bored with Silicon Valley.
就开了一家主题公园
And opened an amusement park?
相信我 这座岛不止如此
Trust me, the island is so much more.
在这 一切皆有可能
Here, anything and everything is possible.
太棒了
Oh, yes.
你们经常击掌吗
You guys high-five a lot?
-无时不刻 -无时不刻
- All the time. - All the time, baby.
洛克先生正在做最后的准备
Mr. Roarke is making final preparations.
他会在酒吧里等你们晚上一起来喝酒
He will meet you in the bar for an evening drink.
现在我们将带你们去你们的房♥间
In the meantime, we will take you to your rooms,
你们可以梳洗更衣
so you may change and freshen up.
没信♥号♥♥
No service.
也不是一切皆有可能吧
Guess not everything's possible.
先生们 请你们在酒吧等候
Gentlemen, I'll ask you to wait at the bar.
你们的客房♥马上就好
Your quarters will be ready shortly.
其余的人 请跟我来
And the rest of you, please follow me.
你们的别♥墅♥在这边
Your bungalows are this way.
伙计
Dude!
这真是...不敢相信你会带我来
This is... I can't believe you get to bring me.
别这么说 没有我的好兄弟
Come on. It wouldn't be a dream vacay
假期怎么会完美 对吗
without my baby bro. Right?
给
Here you go.
不用给小费
There's no need for money here.
这里就我一个人住吗
Is this just for me?
这里叫梦幻岛是有原因的
Well, it's called Fantasy Island for a reason.
你说这是一个一切皆有可能的地方
A place where anything and everything is possible, you said.
但你没说怎么个一切皆有可能
What you didn't say is how.
洛克先生为每位客人量身打造属于自己的幻想
Mr. Roarke tailors each fantasy specifically to the guest.
根据一份一页纸的调查问券
Based on a one-page questionnaire?
不瞒你说 我也刚来不久
I will confess, I'm relatively new here.
所以洛克先生是如何做到这一切的
So how Mr. Roarke does what he does
我和你们一样一无所知
is as much a mystery to me as it is to you.
我只知道...
What I do know...
你们的生活将永远改变
is that your life is about to change forever.
希望你们准备好了
I hope you're ready.
-这是你的酒水 -我要两杯这个
- Here you are. - I will take two of those.
-谢谢 -太好了 我正想喝一杯
- Thank you. - Great. I need a drink.
抱歉 两杯我都要了
Sorry, I'm double-fisting.
我们能和洛克先生谈谈吗
Can we talk to Mr. Roarke, please?
我们的房♥间还没安排好 先生 听到吗
We still don't have our rooms. Sir? Hello?
我兄弟在跟你说话呢
Hey, my brother's talking to you.
-没错 我是他兄弟 听到吗 -等等
- That's right. I'm his brother. Hello? - Wait.
你们是亲兄弟
You guys are actually brothers?
肤色不同
You think because we're different colors
就不能是亲兄弟了
we can't be brothers?
-这么种族歧视吗 -不 我是说...
- Dude, racist much? - No. I mean...
-怎么回事 -你是说什么
- What's up? - What do you mean?
-别这样 -你不喜欢亚裔
- Come on. - You don't like Asians?
-你为什么不喜欢亚裔 -我没这么说
- Why do you hate Asians? - That's not what I said.
-你就是这么说的 -你留着种族主义者的发型
- Verbatim what you said. - You got a racist haircut.
-看他的表情 -开玩笑的
- Look at his face. - I'm just joking, man. No.
这位小老弟还穿着纸尿裤时
My dad married his mom
我爸跟他妈结了婚
when this little dude was still in Pampers.
-我是JD 你可以叫他T -老兄
- I'm JD. You can call him "T." - Dude.
-什么 -我们说好了的
- What? - We talked about this.
-随便吧 -这是我大学时的外号♥
- Whatever. - College nickname.
-叫我布拉克斯 -我叫帕特里克 很高兴认识你们
- "Brax" is fine. - Patrick. Nice to meet you guys.
你们可以住帕特里克的别♥墅♥
You boys can always take Patrick's bungalow
他可以来我的别♥墅♥
and he can "bungalow" with me.
我是梅勒妮 还没机会认识一下
I'm Melanie. I don't think we had a chance to meet.
-飞机上杂音挺大的 -我也可以很大声
- It was pretty noisy. - I can get pretty noisy.
-牛逼 -你很主动 梅勒妮
- Damn. - You are forward, Melanie.
我还有很多惊喜 帕特里克
You have no idea, Patrick.
你的幻想是什么
So, what's your fantasy?
大家都来说说吧
Oh, that's a question for the room.
我很好奇接下来怎么实现
I'm curious how this all works.
我也在想这个问题
I was wondering that myself.
当然是虚拟现实了
Virtual reality, obviously.
或许就像实况角色扮演游戏 真人角色扮演
Maybe it's like LARP, live-action role-playing.
其实还挺有趣的
It's actually pretty fun.
我听说的
So I've heard.
一些书呆子说的
From, like, dorks.
-救回来了 -谢谢
- You saved it. - Thank you.
应该就是他说的那样
I bet he's right.
一定是某种沉浸式体验
It's gotta be some sort of immersive experience.
要是你的幻想涉及到真实生活中的人呢
What if your fantasy involves a person from your life?
全息图 就像《图帕克:复活》里那样
Holograms, like Tupac.
-要是有已经去世了的人呢 -《图帕克:复活》
- What if it's somebody who died? - Tupac.
我在论♥坛♥上看到有家伙
I saw on Reddit that the guy pumps the drinks
喝了大量混有致幻剂的酒 简直疯了
with tons of hallucinogens. Crazy.
我承诺
I promise,
你们的酒水里
the only thing in those drinks
只有最上乘的进口朗姆酒
is the finest imported rum.
晚上好 我是洛克先生
Good evening. I am Mr. Roarke,
你们内心最深处的欲望的大使
the ambassador to your deepest desires.
正式欢迎你们来到幻想岛
Let me officially welcome you to Fantasy Island.