I got a call when they brought you in.
你都冰冷了 我看着你,就好像
You were out cold. I looked down at you like I look down
我每天看着简·多伊 (Jane Doe,诉讼程序中对不知姓名的女当事人假设的称呼)
at Jane Does every day.
我不知道
[whispers] I don't know.
我觉得我认识你
It's like I knew you.
尽管我从没看过你的脸
Even though I'd never seen your face.
我知道这听起来有点疯狂
I know it sounds kinda wacko.
就和不认识自己父亲一样疯狂
As wacko as not recognizing your own father.
我可以做出疯狂的事
I can do wacko.
[sighs]
Anna.
[muffled voice] Anna.
Anna.
Anna. [shouts]
冷静 Anna 是我
Calm down, Anna, it's okay. It's me.
Anna, 是我,Kerrest.
Anna, it's me, Kerrest.
你没法认出我了吗?
Don't you recognize me anymore?
你刮胡子了?
You've shaved?
是的
Yes.
任何让脸部突出的东西让它更容易被识别
Anything that makes the face stand out, makes it easier to identify.
哦天啊, 我是个笨蛋 别
Oh, God, I was such a fool. [gasping] Don't.
你不明白吗? 这不是你
Don't you get it? It's not you.
我该死的大脑骗了我!
It's just a trick of my screwed up brain!
你什么也不是
You're nothing special.
你只是又一张脸
You're just another face.
不
[sighing] No.
是你
[whispers] It's you.
还是你
It's still you.
还是你
[whispers] It's still you. [cell phone rings]
嗨 Lanyon.
Hey, Lanyon.
他们完全确定? 我过会儿和你谈
And they're absolutely sure? I'll talk to you later.
DNA是阴性 Bryce不是凶手
The DNA is negative. Bryce is not the killer.
[clears throat and chuckles]
下一次你再做噩梦,我会--
Next time you have a bad dream, I'll--
我就不管你了 我的梦
I'll just leave you to it. My dreams.
我在梦里可以认出脸部
I can recognize faces in my dreams.
催眠就像狂哈哈镜
(Dr. Langenkamp) Hypnotism is like a carnival mirror.
它在揭示真♥相♥的同时也会扭曲它
It distorts the truth as much as reveals it.
或者它会对你的精神造成破坏性的后果
Or it could have devastating consequences on your psyche.
那是我愿意冒的风险
That's a risk I'm willing to take.
数三下...
[clears throat] On the count of three...
我要你闭上眼睛... 回到你的记忆力旅行
I want you to close your eyes... and travel back in your memories.
你会倒带... 暂停,快进,随你怎样
You can rewind... pause, fast forward as you wish.
我要开始数了 一
I'm counting to three now. One
二
two
三
three.
Anna, 我要你回去... 回到你落下之前
Anna, I want you to go back... to the moment before your fall.
[muffled voices]
有人和你在一起吗? 他的脸是--
Is there anybody there with you? His face is--
模糊的
It's hazy. [muffled screams]
我没法给出他的特征 她的损伤造成了一个禁区
I can't make out his features. Her impairment is causing a block.
我没法做到 甚至是催眠术
I can't get through it. Not even with hypnosis.
她知道 她知道她是谁
She knows. She knows who she is.
Anna? 我要你熔合模糊的印象...
Anna? I want you to fuse the hazy impression...
攻击者的脸
with your attacker's face.
你能告诉我你之前是否见过他?
Can you tell me if you've seen him before?
在街上 你家附近
On the street. Near your home.
是的
Yes.
Hiya.
[echoing] Hiya.
[muffled voice]
问她是否看见他杀了Francine.
Ask her if she saw him the night he killed Francine.
慢点 我跟不上你的嘴唇了
Slow the hell down. I can't read your lips.
她生日那晚
The evening of her birthday.
Anna, 她在你的生日会上吗?
Anna, was he there at your birthday?
是的
Yes.
Anna, 你在玻璃里看到他么,在队伍里?
Anna, did you see him through the two-way mirror in the line-up?
是的,他在镜子后面
Yes. He's behind the mirror.
谁? 谁, Anna? 谁在镜子后面?
Who? Who, Anna? Who's behind the mirror?
但-- Anna, 是谁?
But-- Anna, who is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道,我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
嘿
[snaps fingers] Hey.
[gasps]
Anna, 这是什么? 他吻了我
Anna, what is it? He kissed me.
哦天啊 上帝啊,他吻了我
Oh, God. Oh, God, he kissed me.
Anna, 你还好吗? 还好
Anna, are you all right? It's okay.
Lydia, 我要最后一组六个人的许可
Lydia, I need warrants on all six perps from the last line-up.
我现在就要他们
I want 'em now.
你呆在家里 没人知道你在这儿
Make yourself at home. No one knows you're here. I'll
我们找到他们我就打电♥话♥给你 小心
call you when we get 'em. Be careful.
等到这一切结束...
Once all this is over...
我会带你回到Koel岛
I'm gonna take you back to Koel Island.
你保证? 我保证
You promise? I promise.
DNA呢?
(Lanyon) What about the DNA?
测试为阴性 六分之四
The tests came back negative. Four out of six.
他们都不是我们要的 Sam. 我们只是在这儿撸管
None of them is our guy, Sam. We're just jerking off here.
找,继续!要么你就丢了饭碗了
Fine, go ahead. Flush your career if you want.
你知道我在想什么吗?我觉得你和Tearjerk Jack
You know what I think? I think you and Tearjerk Jack have
有些共同点
something in common.
你们都很爱她 这是唯一的理由
You're both in love with her, and that's the only reason
让她依然活着
she's still alive.
- 你来吗? - 我要检查点东西
- You coming or not? - I'm gonna check on something.
"爱人,要回来已经太晚了
(Anna) "The lovers. It's too late to turn back.
是时候去做正确的选择"
It's time to make the right choice."
[cell phone rings]
嗨,我是Anna. Bryce打电♥话♥,他想见面...
Hey, it's Anna. Bryce called and he wants to meet up and...
我想我欠他这个。所以,不管怎样
and I guess I just owe him that. So, anyway.
我的地址是--
The address of where I'll be--
[muffled voices]
你好 Anna. 是我
Hello, Anna. It's me.
我知道
I know.
只有独臂的男人才会比你打的领带差
Only a one-armed man could tie a knot worse than you.
[coughs]
我在拘留所感冒,信不信由你
I caught a cold when I was in the detention cell, believe it or not.
[sighs] [sirens wailing]
嘿,我正带着这个讨厌鬼
Hey, I'm taking this scumbag with me.
来吧
Come on.
小心你的头
Watch your head.
看,我-- 我表现得像个彻底的混♥蛋♥
Look, I-- I've acted like a total asshole.
而且,不只是一个晚上
And-and not just the other evening.
已经很久很久了
[clears throat] For a long time now.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
打扰 您的饮料
Excuse me. Here's your drinks.
Bryce, 你知道我不喜欢香槟
Bryce, you know I don't like champagne.
我觉得这很棒
I thought it felt right.
去维加斯的票
Tickets to Vegas.
而且在我生了一窝小崽以后...
And after I squeeze out a couple rug-rats...
我们会买♥♥点债券...
we'll buy some old money pit and...
然后平安地进入老年期
slide contentedly off into senility.
哦天啊,Bryce,我,我努力过
Oh, God. Bryce, l-l tried.
我真的尽力了
I really did.
每一次你的脸改变,我如此尽力...
Every time your face kept changing , I tried so hard.
你知道我发现了什么吗?
And you know what I found out?
你每天早上看起来的样子
That the way you look or don't look each morning, it really
真的无关紧要...
wouldn't matter...
如果我真心爱你
if I truly loved you.
呃,我--
Uh, I--
我真的不希望如此... 在我收到你的短♥信♥以后
I really didn't expect this... after getting your text message.
抱歉,我会回来
I'm sorry, I'll be right back.
[water running]
[sirens wailing]
嘿,谁看见我的手♥机♥了?
Hey, has anybody seen my cell phone?
[buzzing]
Bryce!
Bryce!
我们得离开 我们准备好了
We have to get out of here. We've been set up.
我想他在这儿
I think he's here.
哟,Columbo. 你借个火吗?
Yo, Columbo. You got a light?
[text message ringtone]
五条新信息
[voice mail] Five new messages.
电影精选列表