[soft music]
[alarm clock beeping]
[beeping continues]
[beeping stops]
嗨
Hi.
我们之前在哪儿见过吗? 嗯,呃,貌似没有
Have we met somewhere before? M m-hm, I don't think so.
嗯
M m. [beeping]
啊 迟了
Ah. Late.
很迟了, Anna. 你又把闹钟调后了
Very late, Anna. You put the alarm back again.
[shower running]
Stautenmeyer 今早 打电♥话♥到办公室来
Stautenmeyer is calling into the office this morning.
我们要谈谈合作的事儿
We're gonna talk to them about making me partner.
哇哦. 这可真棒
Wow. That's amazing.
是啊, 你工作要更注意点团队了
Yeah, you're gonna have to work on being a little more corporate.
是啊, 干这个活儿 上帝啊! 这不是开玩笑
Yeah, work on this. Jesus! Not funny.
哈哈
Ha ha.
另外播放一则消息, 被称为 Tearjerk Jack的连环杀手...
I n other news, the serial killer now known as Tearjerk Jack...
持续在东岸制♥造♥恐慌
continues to spread terror across the East Side.
警方已经证实在今天早些时候
Police have verified the discovery of a fifth victim...
发现了第五个受害者...
in the early hours this morning.
我们会跟随事件进展继续为您报道--
We will continue to follow the story for you as develop--
你不是应该分发金星 而不是赚取黄星的么
Shouldn't you be handing out gold stars instead of earning yellow
FarmVille的勋章? (Facebook上的游戏,类似开心农场)
ribbons on FarmVille?
我只是在地铁上检查预延迟
I was just checking pre-delays in the subway.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
我有点喜欢, 不过我猜...
I like it a little rough , but I guess...
Stautenmeyer先生 喜欢他的人有点不同
[German accent] M r. Stautenmeyer likes his men a little different.
不,他不喜欢
No, he does like it smooth. [laughs]
下一站
[woman over P.A.] Next stop.
"一个机会遇上一个神秘的陌生人...
"A chance encounter with a mysterious stranger...
可以成为通往新机遇的桥梁"
could be a bridge to new exciting opportunities."
哇哦,那看起来像现代艺术
Wow, that looks like modern art.
这是我们又一个小毕加索
It's a little Picasso we've got going over here.
喔啊 哦,不,这没什么大不了的
(Anna) Whoa. Oh, no. It's so not a big deal.
我们干嘛不用海绵 从那儿把它弄干净,好吗?
Why don't we get a sponge from over there and clean it up, okay?
好的
All right.
[children's muffled laughter]
棒极了 喔,喔
Okay, got it. [laughing] Woo! Woo!
我抓到你了
I got you.
哦不,你抓到我了 哦不,你抓到我了
Oh, no, you got me. Oh, no, you got me.
你好,我来这儿接-- Robert. 他在沙坑里
Hello. I am here to pick up-- Robert. He's in the sandpit.
哦,你真棒. 我不知道 你怎么把他们区分开的
Oh, you're good. I don't know how you tell them apart.
喂
[cell phone rings] Hello!
嗨,Supernanny. 有没有怨妇需要报告...
(woman) Hi, Supernanny. Any hunklicious divorcee to report...
或者你正忙着教他们孩子学会坐便?
or are you too busy potty-training their offspring?
你太坏了,我还在工作,你懂的
You're so bad. I'm still on the clock, you know.
那,你今天来吗?
So, are you coming today?
是的, 星期二, 对吗? 我肯定
Yeah, it's Tuesday, right? You bet your ass I am.
不,我更想喝掉卡路里 嗯, 六点五
No, I'd rather drink the calories. M m, six-and-a-half.
不太差,我会给七
Not too bad. I would say seven.
看吧台左边,快
Look left to the bar. Quick.
满分十分。不太邋遢 一点也不邋遢
Ten out of ten. Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all.
我不会为了吃饼干把他踢出床的
I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.
或者别的什么 这重要么?
Or anything else. Does that matter?
好吧,那么,我想知道上周 Justin Timberlake怎么样了?
Okay. So, I wanna know how was Justin Timberlake last week?
恩,喝了点酒 回到了他的--
Hm. Had a few drinks. Went back to his--
需要我详细说明吗?
Need I elaborate?
我更喜欢破旧的振动棒
I had more fun with a broken vibrator.
有没有觉得厌倦过,当个荡♥妇♥?
Does it ever get tiring , being a slut?
我会告诉你一样你永远也不会厌倦的
I'll tell you one thing you never get tired of.
当你醒来,那一秒...
That moment when you wake up and for a second...
你不知道你在哪 到底是谁在你旁边
you have no idea where you are or who the hell the guy is next to you.
我为那种东西而生活
I live for that stuff.
我觉得这有点让事情复杂化,不是么?
I guess it complicates things a little bit less, right?
是啊 我是说,有时和Bryce--
Yeah. I mean, sometimes with Bryce--
不,Bryce我听够了
No, enough with Bryce.
如果你和他完了,直接转交他吧
If you're done with him , just hand him over.
来吧女孩儿们。笑开心点 只要想想三个月内...
Come on, girls. Big smiles. Just think in three months...
我们会在Laguna海滩吮吸马提尼
we will be sipping those dirty martinis on Laguna Beach.
嘿, 伙计们, 我想-- 我想告诉你们,但是,嗯...
Hey, guys, I was-- I wanted to tell you, but, um...
我不觉得我今年能去了
I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it this year.
什么? 我很郑重
What? It's sacred.
这是老规矩
It's a ritual.
我知道 只是Bryce想带我们去维加斯...
I know. It's just Bryce wants to take us to Vegas...
去庆祝我们的第一年
to celebrate our first year and stuff.
真优雅 他又突然提了问题
Classy. He's so gonna pop the question.
好吧, 听着, 我们才坐在一起
Okay, listen, we just moved in together.
那你在等什么?被几个翘屁♥股♥的
And what are you waiting for? Get dumped for some
拉拉队长抛弃?
skanky-ass cheerleader?
在他行动以前,你要夺得先机,姑娘
If he pulls out a ring, you should snatch it, girl.
谢谢
Thank you.
你懂的,一旦你挤出一窝小崽...
You know, once you've squeezed out a couple of rug-rats...
你将会填补一些财富陷阱 然后安心地步入老年期
you'll fix up some money pit and slide contentedly into senility.
Francine, 等一下... 我忘了你为什么还是单身.
Francine, for a second there... I forgot why you're still single.
噢,上帝啊,你们这些家伙
[whispering] Oh, my God, you guys.
"百分百"先生正在那儿 喊我过去
Mister "Ten-Out-of-Ten" over there is totally checking me out.
噢,好吧,让他浪费时间很没道理
Oh, well, no sense in letting him go to waste.
再喝一杯
Another drink.
好吧我知道这很酷 我是说,他没那么火爆
Yeah, I know, it's cool. I mean, he's not hot at all.
我的意思是,他完全不是我的类型
I mean, he's certainly not my type.
抱歉, 在我的鼻子和脖子之间...
Excuse me, between my nose and my rack...
你觉得我会先搞定哪一个?
which do you think I should get done first?
超级醉酒 她有麻烦了 来吧
Major alcoholic. She's got problems. Come on.
对不起 Wilcox和Third 请便
I'm sorry. Wilcox and Third, please.
进来 我送你回去
Get in. I'll drive you home.
我很好,我和我认识的的不一样 我可以走
It's okay. Unlike some people I know, I can walk.
你要进来还是?
(taxi driver) Are you getting in or what?
嘿,小心!
Hey, ma'am, look out!
嗨,看看它
Hey, check it out.
[man and woman moaning]
[woman laughing] [woman's sharp groan]
[man sobbing] [loud sobbing]
[cell phone rings] [ringing]
[shouts]
不!
[shouting] No!
[screams]
Anna? Anna!
(Bryce) Anna? Anna!
她会没事吗?
(Nina) Will she be okay?
有人和我说,他们今早 又进行了所有的测试
(Bryce) Somebody tell me. They ran all the tests again this morning.
[mixed voices]
看, 她正醒过来 Anna?
(Francine) Look, she's waking up. Anna?
Anna, 你能听到我吗?
Anna, can you hear me?
- Hey, chica, 我们在这儿. - 你还好吗?
- Hey, chica, we're here. - Are you okay?
你是谁? Anna, 是我 是Bryce.
Who are you? Anna, it's me. It's Bryce.
Oh, 我的头 你还算好
[groans] Oh, my head. You're fine.
我头疼.
My head hurts.
什么都没事 你是个奇迹, 孩子
Nothing is broken. You are a blue-eyed miracle, kid.
别,别碰我
Don't. Don't touch me.
你是谁? 是我们,chica.
Who are you? It's us, chica.
嗨, 你不认识我们吗??
Hey, don't you recognize us?
Anna? 你已经昏迷一星期了
Anna? You've been unconscious for over a week.
医生,他不是Bryce. 一切都没事,Anna。冷静
Doctor. He's not Bryce. It's okay, Anna. Calm down.
这不是他。他不是Bryce 我认识Bryce
I's not him. It's not Bryce. I know Bryce.
Anna, 你只是需要放松 你需要一些休息
Anna, you just need to relax. You need some rest.
你脑袋上挨了重重的一击 现在都没事了,Anna.
You got a nasty bump on your head. It's all right, Anna.
求你了, 我-我不需要那个 Anna!
Please, l-l don't need that. Anna!
别碰我 别碰我!
Don't touch me. Don't touch me!
Anna! Anna, 等等 她很迷茫
Anna! Anna, wait. She's confused.
你觉得她还好吗?
[muffled] Do you think she's okay?
没事的
It's okay.
Anna, 亲爱的 打开门
(Bryce) Anna, sweetheart. (doctor) Open the door.
Anna, 是我 好了,好了
Anna, it's me. Okay. Okay.
嘘,嘘
Sh, sh. [panting]
[muffled sob]
请好好看看这个
Take a close look at this, please.
还有这个? 这是你看过的同一张脸吗?
And this one? Is that the same face you see?
不 两张照片都是同一个人
No. Both photos are of the same man.