你正显示出人面失认症的症状
What you are experiencing are symptoms of prosopagnosia.
对不起, 人面-什么? 人面失认症,或者脸孔辨识困难症
Sorry, proso-what? Prosopagnosia or face blindness.
它-它是一种面部辨识缺失...
It-it's an impairment in face perception...
由颞叶损伤导致的
caused by a lesion on the temporal lobe.
这个部分帮助我们在一纳秒内...
It's this part of the brain that allows us in a nanosecond...
将一个人的脸和我们储存在记忆中的脸相比较
to compare someone's face with all of the faces stored in our memory.
你能说得简单点么, 医生?
You wanna dumb it down a little bit, Doc?
每一次你看一个人的脸...
Every time you look at someone's face...
你就觉得你从没看见过他们一样 甚至是很你很近的人
it's as if you've never seen them before. Even someone close to you.
甚至你自己的映像
Even your own reflection.
但是,证实了的人面失认症病例非常罕见
However, confirmed cases of prosopagnosia are extremely rare.
Anna可能遭到了轻微的脑震荡
Anna is probably suffering a slight cerebral shock.
如果症状持续,你们需要去找另一位专家...
If the symptoms persist, you'll need to see another specialist...
去寻找另一种说法
for a second opinion.
二十块钱的话...
Twenty-dollar words for stuff...
他们对你的精神病医师一无所知
they know nothing about. Psychiatrists for ya.
我为你回来准备了个干净地方
I had the place cleaned for when you came back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道么,我真的以为我会失去你
You know, I really thought I was gonna lose you there.
来
Come here.
那么,你有没有习惯我的新面孔?
So, are you getting used to my new looks?
有没有点改善? 好吧, 我是说... 没有
Are they an improvement at least? Yeah, I mean... no.
呃,你看起来好极了 你看到没? 事情没全部变差
Y-you look great. You see? It's not all bad.
它会过去的
It'll pass.
一切会回到原来的样子
And everything will go back to the way that it was.
嘿, 至少有些东西永远不会改变
Hey, at least some things never change.
噢,那一定是你♥爸♥
[phone rings] Oh, that'll be your dad.
他从脆弱的阿根廷电♥话♥线打个不停
He's been calling non-stop on some crackly line from Argentina.
喂 呃 不
[ringing] Hello. Uh, no.
我刚把她带回家 不,我知道,但--
I just brought her home. No, I understand but--
如果你想要的话 好的, 我让她来
If you want. Okay, I'll bring her in.
好的. 嗨
All right. Hey.
一切都还好吗?
Everything okay?
是的
Yeah.
那是谁?
Who was that?
只是警♥察♥,一个侦探 他一直在打电♥话♥
It was just the police. Some detective. He keeps calling.
他想知道你的情况,现在
He wants to take your statement. Now.
我猜你狠狠打了一架,嗯哼?
Guess you put a pretty good fight, huh?
你怎么知道? 我打了你手♥机♥
How do you know that? I called your cell.
在桥上,记得么? 我听到了
On the bridge, remember? I heard things.
我就是报♥警♥的人
I'm the one who called the police.
[sighs]
如果任何内部备忘录在Tribune截止...
(detective) Any more internal memos end up in the Tribune...
我会亲自爆了了那狗♥日♥的♥菊花
I'll personally tear the son of a bitch a new ass hole.
Marchant女士, 对吗? 头感觉如何?
M iss Marchant, correct? How's the head?
你是她男友? 是的,我是Bryce.
You're the boyfriend? Yeah. Bryce.
我是Kerrest 跟我来
I'm Kerrest. This way.
小心脚下 噢,我很抱歉
Watch your step. Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢,别进来 忙别的之前直接在上面签字
Oh, don't go in. Just sign this before you do anything.
噢,你的蓝领带真漂亮
Oh, you're wearing that pretty blue tie.
谢谢
Thank you. [cell phone siren ringtone]
你能不能改改这个该死的手♥机♥铃♥声♥?
Would you change this goddamn cell phone ring?
你干嘛不自己解决,该死的窝囊废!
Why don't you just figure it out yourself, you freaking loser.
一个意大利手链 这是我们在桥上找到的唯一东西
A pasta bracelet. It's all we found on the bridge.
没有包,没有手♥机♥ 你确定它们没和你一起掉下去?
No bag, no phone. Are you sure they didn't fall with you?
我要你别终止你的手♥机♥协议
I'm gonna ask you not to cancel your cell phone contract.
那混♥蛋♥也许不会傻到去用它 但是你永远也不知道
The asshole's probably not stupid enough to use it, but you never know.
那么你真的认为是他?
So you really think that it's him?
他谋杀,强♥暴♥,在尸体上哭泣
He killed, raped, and wept over the corpse. You
你一定知道他怎么干的
must know how he works.
他已经在头条呆了六个月了
He's been front page news for six months now.
他们甚至还给他起了个暴躁的名字
They even have a snappy name for him.
Tearjerk Jack.
Tearjerk Jack.
那,你会保护她吗? 这个,我的伙计...
So, are you gonna protect her? This, my friend...
是我们要费力地处理完的 所有的警♥察♥保护请求
is what we have to wade through just to request police protection.
每天早上二十份这样的东西倒在头头的桌上
Twenty of these get dumped on the Chief's desk every morning.
警♥察♥就停在你家门口 24/7 scarfing doughnuts(甜甜圈?不太明白)
Cops parked outside your house 24/7 scarfing doughnuts.
严格的911领地
Strictly 911 territory.
他有我的文件,有我的地址
He's got my papers. He's got my address.
那他也不会蠢到跟着一个
And he's not stupid enough to go after the one person who
能认出他的人,对吧
can recognize him, right?
看...
Look... [clears throat]
我很抱歉你遇上了今年的神经病.
I'm sorry you had to meet this year's whackjob.
你想感觉安全? 帮我捉到这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You wanna feel safe? Help me catch the son of a bitch.
你给我带来了什么?
What do you got for me here?
35,40,高个子,黑色?
Thirty-five, forty, tall, dark?
在你提供比这跟多的东西以前我不会让你出去!
I'm not letting you out of here until you give me more than this.
你看没看过他的脸?
Did you or did you not see his face?
是的我看到了 很好,我们有了点进展
Yes, I did. Good. We're getting somewhere.
这里,认真看这些 慢慢来
Here. Look these over carefully. Take your time.
这简直是狗屁! Marchant小姐 你甚至没有
This is bullshit! Miss Marchant, you haven't even
没有看完这儿的一半
looked at half of these.
我没办法记住他的脸好吗? 自从这个事故--
I can't remember his face, okay? Since the accident--
Anna, 只是--嘘
Anna, just--sh.
她刚刚出院 她需要休息
She just got out of the hospital . She needs rest.
休息? 你跟那些女人说去
Rest? You go tell that to the six women whose throat
那些从左耳到右耳被割开喉咙的女人!
he cut from ear to ear!
我道歉,如果我惊扰了你...
I apologize if I'm rattling your cage...
但是我跟希望下次我们见面时 你不是躺在一张板子上!
but I'd rather the next time we meet you weren't lying on a slab.
我不能认出人的面孔了 你明白吗?
I can't recognize faces anymore. Do you understand?
自从这个灾难,我--
Since the accident I--
那个-那个男人可能站在我面前 而我完全不知道
That-that man could be right in front of me and I wouldn't know it.
求你了,别把你的时间浪费在吓唬我上...
Please, don't waste your time trying to scare me...
因为我很害怕,我很害怕
because I am. I already am.
联♥系♥医院 他们会解释的
Call the hospital. They'll explain.
嗨,Nicky.
(man) Hey, Nicky.
Lanyon, 过去两小时我一直在想办法联♥系♥你
Lanyon, I've been trying to reach you for the last two hours.
伙计,这是周三 Nicholas. 别打电♥话♥
Man, it's Wednesday. Nicholas. No cell.
猜猜谁刚来拜访了
Guess who just woke up and walked in?
Anna Marchant.
Anna Marchant.
该死,不是无糖百事可乐
Dammit, not a diet Pepsi.
那,什么情况了? 你有什么线索?
So, what's the story? You got any leads?
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
那么,这个面部失认症... 是暂时的还是永久的?
So, this face blindness... is it temporary or permanent?
他们什么狗屁都不知道
They have no freaking idea.
你觉得这很搞笑?
[chuckles] You think it's funny?
好吧,她是唯一一个看过他的人
Well, she's the only one who's seen him, and she can't
但她没办法辨别任何人?
recognize anybody?
你必须承认这一点
You gotta admit it's pretty far out.
这孩子干嘛呢?
How's the kid doing?
他还是没吐出一个字
He still hasn't uttered a word.
我们每一偶线索, 没有ID Jorgensen在法庭上...
We have no lead, no I D. Jorgensen in forensics...
甚至拿出了眼泪样本...
even pushed a trace on the tear sample...
从联邦的DNA数据库里 ...没有
through the Feds' DNA database. Nada.
这家伙尼玛是个幽灵
The guy is a freaking ghost.
你是有完美证书的读心者
You're the mind reader with the fancy diploma.
你知道我在想什么吗?
You know what I think?
这家伙必须杀了所有能碰到的女人
The guy has to kill women to be able to touch them
哦,那真是伤心 抑郁杀手理论?
. Well, that's sad. The melancholy killer theory?
我的意思是,得了吧 你必须告诉我更多东西
I mean, come on. You gotta give me more than that.
他哭泣是因为性强迫行为让他作呕 他——
He weeps because his sexual compulsions disgust him. He--
他就杀了她们这样没人见他真实的模样
he only kills so they won't see him as he truly is.
Anna Marchant看见他了
Anna Marchant saw him.
似的,并且她-她活了下来 我认为他有可能
Yeah, and she-she survived . I think he's gonna be
真的对她有兴趣
really interested in her.
让我继续投入任务 另外再破解一下
Let me head down the Mission . Have another crack at that
那个探听她的游民
hobo who fished her out.
祝你好运 对他我们只知道海边木屋
Good luck. We got nothing out of him but sea shanties.
[gasps]
[water running]
[sighs]
[muffled shriek]
[birds chirping]
电影精选列表