A twelve out of ten. Twelve out of ten.
他正在喊我呢!
[excitedly] He's totally checking me out!
那这就是你们女孩儿晚上出来干的?
So that's what you do on your girls' nights out?
哦,不,不,不是我 不不,这只是--
Well, no, not me. No, just-just, um--
大家今晚都要跳舞
(Nina) Everybody's dancing tonight.
甚至还有你 Bryce.
Even you, Bryce. [techno music]
[laughing]
我们去喝一杯 好啊
I'm gonna go get us a drink. Okay.
你看见没? 彻底迷上我了 他在哪儿?
Did you see that? Totally on me. Where is he?
好了好了,退后 给她个机会
Okay, okay, back up. Give her a chance.
好吧,我该怎么办? 只要自然点,好吗?
Okay, what do I do? Just act natural, okay?
自然? 嗯?走,走走
Natural? Okay? Go, go, go.
嗯
Okay.
好好
[whispers] Okay, okay.
嘿, 你在这儿 你怎么搞了这么久?
Hey, there you are. What took you so long?
哪个是我的?
Which one is mine?
哦,上帝啊. 你知道我不喜欢香槟
Oh, God. You know I don't like champagne.
噢,是啊
Oh, yeah.
他们在你酒里放了什么?
What did they put in your drink? [laughing]
Bryce! 不,不,不,不,求你了,求你了
Bryce! No, no, no, no. Please, please.
让我看看你的笔记本 让我看看
Let me see your notebook. Let me see it.
天啊 Bryce, 这真是-- 我,我很抱歉
God, Bryce, it's just so-- I'm-l'm so sorry.
你对我撒谎
You lied to me.
我只是和别人一样陌生
I'm just as much a stranger as everyone else.
你和我做♥爱♥的时候看到的是我吗?
Was it me you were seeing when we had sex?
回答我,你看到的是我吗?
Answer me. Was it me you were seeing?
我很,我很抱歉 看,这个人面失认真是操蛋
I'm so, so sorry. Look, this face blind shit.
我再也无法忍♥受这个了
I can't deal with it anymore.
你自己再找个戴领带的家伙吧
Find yourself another jerk to wear a tie.
Bryce.
Bryce.
[cell phone rings]
嗨 生日快乐, Anna.
Hello. (man) Happy birthday, Anna.
你是谁? 我的号♥码没有显示吗?
Who is this? Didn't my number show up?
你今晚看来真的把恐惧抛开了, Anna.
You really look drop dread gorgeous tonight, Anna.
我认得你的脸 我之前看见过你
I know your face. I've seen you before.
你不知道我的脸 你谁的脸都不认识
You don't know my face. You don't know anyone's face.
如果我换了衬衫,你都没法把我和你♥爸♥区分开
If I changed my shirt, you couldn't tell me from your own father.
你是我唯一一个不用去躲的人,Anna.
You're the only one I don't need to hide from, Anna.
不不,那不是我 但我也许是你右边的人
No, no, that wasn't me. But maybe I'm that guy there, to
在你右边
your right. To your right.
不,看你右边, Anna! 听我说的!
No, to your right, Anna! Listen to what I'm saying!
求你别这样 你看见我所做的一切
Please don't do this. You saw me doing those things.
之前没人看见过我
No one has ever seen me before.
你是唯一一个可以阻止我的人,Anna 那就让它发生吧!
You're the only one that can stop me, Anna, so make it happen!
或者我只能让你微笑 从左耳到右耳的微笑
Or I'll have to make you smile. Smile from ear to ear.
求你了,别这样! 多么美丽的笑容...
Please, don't do this! Such a pretty smile...
它会让我哭的 我报♥警♥了
it will make me cry. I'm calling the police.
报吧 我反正要走了 你的朋友要不耐烦了
Go ahead. I have to go anyway. Your friend's growing impatient.
Francine? Nina?
Francine? Nina?
Francine? Nina?
Francine? Nina?
Francine!
Francine!
Francine. Francine! 搞什么鬼?
Francine. Francine! What the hell?
Nina. Nina!
Nina. Nina! [gasps]
Anna? 发生什么了? Anna, Anna, 发生什么了?
Anna? What's happening? Anna, Anna, what's happening?
他在这儿。他刚才用我的手♥机♥打给我 Francine在哪?
He's here. He just called me from my phone. Where's Francine?
他刚才还在和十二分的男人跳舞
She was dancing with M r. "1 2-Out-of-10" just a moment ago.
我们要找到她,我们要找到她 他在那儿!
We have to find her. We have to find her. He's here.
好的,我报♥警♥ Francine!
All right, I'll call the police. Francine!
哦我的天啊 Nina.
Oh, my God. Nina.
[alarm goes off, people shouting]
Anna.
(Nina) Anna.
Anna!
Anna!
[sirens wailing]
在周围设立禁区,彻底搜查这里
Set up a perimeter and comb the area.
我来处理文案
I'll deal with the paperwork. [toilet flushing]
好吧,你捉到我了,我坦白
Okay. You got me. I confess.
来吧,你差点错失一个完美的DNA样本
Come on, you're one scratch away from a perfect DNA match.
Sam.
Sam.
是什么青色条纹带血的东西漂浮在茅坑里?
What is violet, striped, bloody and floating in the crapper?
她想和随便哪个人结婚
She wanted to get married to anyone.
他干嘛不挑我?
Why didn't he pick me?
那个和她跳舞的男人,你有没有...
The man she was dancing with, did you...
看见他的脸? 没有,只是从后面...
see his face? No. Only from behind.
你能描述他吗? 不
Can you describe him to me? No.
我会找人送你回家
I'll get somebody to take you home.
噢,Nina. 我们明天见
[whispers] Oh, Nina. We'll meet tomorrow.
好的,你保重,chica.
Here. You take care of yourself, chica.
你男友不接电♥话♥
Your boyfriend is not answering his phone.
我们还在试图找到他
We're still trying to get a hold of him.
[clears throat]
你说你争执过 是什么事?
You said you argued. What was that about?
他知道了那个,呃...
He found out that, uh...
我骗了他
I was faking him.
Bryce?
[door opening] Bryce?
你正站在Bryce的外套上
You're standing on Bryce's jacket.
抱歉
[whispers] Sorry.
这是我的手♥机♥
It's my phone.
他用这个打了我电♥话♥,在Francine--
He called me on that phone before Francine--
Bryce今晚穿的这件吗?
Is that the jacket Bryce was wearing this evening?
是,但-- 不,不会是Bryce
Yes, but-- [whispering] No, it's not Bryce.
我了解他
I know him.
而且在桥上那晚他打了我电♥话♥
Besides, he called me that night I was on the bridge.
这件小事我们得好好问他
That's a little trick we're gonna have to ask him about.
Lanyon. Kerrest.
Lanyon. Kerrest.
不,他跑了,但是想想我们得到了什么
No. He's gone, but guess what we just looked in.
那么,让我直说吧
So, let me get this straight.
他吊了我们整整一年 现在中了...
He strings us for a year, and bingo...
我们今晚得到了所有的证据?
we get all this juicy evidence in one night?
等有了Bryce的DNA样本,我会考虑这个
I'll chew on that once we get a DNA sample on this Bryce guy.
我刚刚授权逮捕他
I just put out a warrant for his arrest.
直到刚才...
Until then...
我不会让她离开我的视线,好吗?
I'm not letting her out of my sight, okay?
我要她完全隔离
I want her totally insulated.
我会和DA谈谈这领带
I'll talk to the D.A. about the tie.
周一前我什么也得不到 你知道步骤
I won't get anything before Monday. You know the drill.
我周一早上会带她回来
I'll have her back Monday morning.
你信任我吗?
Do you trust me?
打包吧,我们出城
Let's pack your things. We're heading out of town.
[boat horn honking]
Rosemary. 你还好吗?
Rosemary. How are you?
每个人都认识你?
Everyone knows you?
Koel岛上每个人都互相认识 嘿
Everyone knows everyone on Koel Island. Hey.
早上好
(man) Good morning.
只有一个医生,一个ATM, 一个邮箱 这真的是世外桃源
Just one doctor, one ATM, one mail box. It really is another world.
别的孩子呢? 这就是整个学校
Where are the other children? That's the whole school.
Hayworth夫人 她把所有年级一块儿教了
Mrs. Hayworth. She teaches all the grades together.
她现在肯定103岁了
She must be 103 by now.
你去过? 恩哼
You went there? M m-hm.
结局不算太差... 直到我要踢足球
Didn't turn out too bad... till you had to play football.
他们逮捕了Bryce. 他什么都不承认
They've arrested Bryce. He denies everything.
他说肯定有人把手♥机♥扔进他袋子里
He says someone must have slipped the phone into his pocket.
我们很快就会知道的
We'll know soon enough. They're testing his DNA against
他们会把DNA样本和眼泪样本比对
the tear sample.
这儿
[shivering] Here.
谢谢 你怎么坚持住的?
Thank you. How are you holding up?
我不知道
I don't know.
这不只是人们的脸不断改变
It's not just that people's faces have changed.
这就像...
It's like...
我必须等待...
I had to wait...
直到我不用去认识自己是谁
until I didn't recognize myself to know who I really am.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
这就是我在医院第一次看就你时的样子
That's how you looked when I first saw you at the hospital.
请你,别睁开眼
Please, don't open them just yet.
他们带你进来时我接到个电♥话♥
电影精选列表