嗨 我们之前见过吗?
Hey, there. Have we met somewhere before?
嗨
[gasps] [softly] Hey.
对不起 只是个噩梦
[whispers] I'm sorry. It was just a bad dream.
嗨,一切都没事了
Hey, it's okay.
看,他们在办公室需要我,但是--
Look, they need me at the office this morning but--
现在,如果你想,我可以-- 不,没事,只是--
Now, if you want, I can-- No, it's okay. I'm--
我很好 你确定?
I'm fine. Are you sure?
嘿 你让我开了老远的车,老家伙
Hey. You gave me quite a ride, old boy.
你怎么没在任务中倒下?
Why weren't you down at the Mission?
那儿太脏了
It's dirty there.
也许不是Savoy 但至少这很安全
Might not be the Savoy but at least it's safe.
你在那儿一切都可能发生
Anything could happen to you down here.
那你在乎什么,嗯哼?
And what do you care, huh? [laughs]
我有些问题 而且这一次我必须要答案
I got some questions and this time I really need the answers.
我最快可以在周二
(Anna's father) The soonest I can get out is on Tuesday's
带你飞Buenos Aires的夜间航♥班♥出来
red eye from Buenos Aires.
我会带你吃晚饭 给你弄点肉汤
Look, I'll take you to dinner. I'll spoil you rotten.
嗯,听起来不错 你知道吗?
Well, that sounds great. You know what?
你干嘛不到学校找我? 我周三回去了
Why don't you come meet me at school? I start back on Wednesday.
好,有延误我会通知你
Okay, any delays I'll call you.
你能打Bryce的黑莓吗? 你有号♥吗没?
Can you call me on Bryce's Blackberry? Do you have that number?
我有,我有 现在听着...
I have it, I have it. Now listen...
我真希望我可以在那儿帮你
I wish I could've been there for you.
没事的爸爸,我爱你,好吗? 我们回头见
It's okay, Dad. I love you , okay? I'll see you then.
我也爱你 雪花儿 再会 再会
I love you, too, Snowflake. Bye. Bye.
[calling]
[doorbell]
嗨
Hello.
是我们 chica 快打开
It's us, chica. Open up!
嗨,睡美人 这回知道我们是谁了吧?
Hi, Sleeping Beauty. Know who we are this time?
哦,是啊,我是说,必须的
Oh, yeah. I mean, absolutely.
我上会是彻底脑子发抽了
I was just really zoned out last time.
我是说,我已经-- 很好了
I mean, I'm-- really fine.
嗯,看,你上了头版
Well, look. You made the front page.
你出名了,宝贝儿
You're famous, bebe.
上帝啊,我逃脱了
God, I got away. [reads murmuring]
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
天堂可没有啤酒 我们在这儿喝光吧
I n heaven there's no beer. Let's drink it all right here.
天堂可没有啤酒 我们在这儿喝个饱吧
I n heaven there's no beer. Let's drink it all right here!
看看谁回来了 嗨,帅哥 你觉得你回忆起来了嘛?
Look who's back. Hello, handsome. You feel like remembering?
你有个二比六,对吗?
There's a two-six in it for ya. Right?
噢,我会打电♥话♥给你 或者发短♥信♥
Oh. I'll call you. Or I'll text you.
[laughing] [chuckling]
马提尼早上11点 几乎是上海的半夜了
Martinis at 11 a. m. It's almost midnight in Shanghai.
喝掉吧
Just drink up.
Nina, 你不只是上传了那个图片
[gasps] Nina, you did not just post that pic.
我看起来是个斜眼儿,哦不,删掉 我不这么认为
I look squinty. No, no, deleto. I don't think so!
请
Por favor.
我马上就回来 好的, chica.
[whispering] I'll be right back. Okay, chica.
你好 嗨
[singing] Hello. Hey.
你想要什么?
What do you want now?
你看到什么了吗?
[clears throat] Do you see anything?
不
[British accent] No.
只是让我回忆起Max Ernst的 Europe Afterthe Rain
Just reminds me of Europe After the Rain by Max Ernst.
什么?
I'm sorry?
那么,我到底该看什么?
So, what was I supposed to see exactly?
我想,我,我,我猜想的确有 人面--
Well, l-l-l guess if I really have, uh, proso--
人面失认症 对
Prosopagnosia. Yes.
那,你告诉我
Well, you tell me.
你能不能看到人们的脸
Can you or can you not see people's faces?
嗯,我当然可以看到人们的脸
Well, of course I can see people's faces.
只是,他们一直在变化
It's just that they keep changing all the time.
所以,你有了你问题的答案了
So, you have the answer to your question.
肉桂糖?
Cinnamon candy?
但是肯定有某种治疗 药物或者--
But there must be some sort of treatment. Medication or--
[laughs]
人面失认症不只是一种病 Marchant小姐
Face blindness isn't something you just catch, M iss Marchant.
是你失去的功能
It's something you lose.
你和我说什么?
What are you telling me?
我会永远这样?
That I'm gonna be stuck like this forever?
你将会有必要习惯于接受人们改变的容貌...
You're gonna have to get used to people's faces changing...
要和你失去对他们的观察一样快 在1000张面孔中...
as soon as you lose sight of them. Out of a thousand faces...
有一张也许会奇迹般地逗留下来
one might miraculously linger.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
医生
Doctor.
面部是人类的条形码
Faces are the bar code of the human race.
当人类进入部落社会...
Ever since mankind went tribal...
我们就持续地观察别的人脸...
we're constantly looking at each other's faces...
试图辨别他们是否是 朋友,敌人,还是爱人
trying to decide whether they're friends, foes or lovers.
别低估你状况的严酷性 Marchan小姐
Don't underestimate the seriousness of your condition, M iss Marchant.
[alarm clock beeping] [beeping]
[beeping stops]
我不想到学校迟到
I don't wanna be late for school.
好了,大家好. 嗯, 我能 能不能安静一点?
Okay, everybody. Um, can l-can I get some quiet, please?
很好 嗯--
Great. Um--
那么今天,我们要玩一个新游戏
so today, uh, we are going to play a new type of game.
好吗? 我们要戴上贴纸
Okay? And we get to wear stickers!
这将会非常有趣
And it's gonna be superfun.
好玩,好玩,好玩
Fun, fun, fun.
那么当我喊你们的名字...
So when I call your name...
我要你们一个一个到桌边来...
I want you to come up to my desk one by one...
从Caroline Beasley开始 现在,为了让这个游戏进行...
starting with Caroline Beasley. Now, for this game to work...
我需要你整日戴着这个帖纸...
I need you to wear the sticker all day long...
并且别摘下来 你明白吗?
and don't take it off. Do you understand?
是的,Marchant小姐
Yes, M iss Marchant.
所有人都明白吗? 请全天戴好你们的贴纸
Does everybody understand? Please, keep your stickers on all day.
Charlotte Canton
Charlotte Canton. [children shouting]
停下 伙计们 请坐下
Stop. You guys, settle down. Please.
Caroline 我什么都没做
Caroline. I didn't do anything!
我要你转过来,我得看到你的贴纸
I need you to turn around I need to see your stickers.
嗨,我来这儿找我女儿 你女儿,呃--
Hi. I'm here for my daughter. Your daughter. Uh--
Sandra. Sandra. Sandra. 呃 Sandra.
Sandra. Sandra. Sandra. Uh, Sandra.
呃-- 老师,老师,老师 我要尿尿
Uh-- Miss, Miss. Miss, I need to go pee.
好的,甜心,去尿尿
Okay, sweetie, go pee.
对不起,我时间有点紧 请问我女儿在哪里?
I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush. Where's my daughter?
抱歉,呃, Sandra. Sandra? 老师,Sandra和她爸爸走了
Sorry. Uh, Sandra. Sandra? Miss, Sandra left with her daddy.
和她爸爸走了
Left with her dad.
你让她和我前夫走了? 你疯了吗?
You let her go with my ex-husband? Are you insane?
我告诉过你别让她和我前夫走!
I told you not to let her go with my ex-husband!
我有全部的监护权 她什么时候走的?
I have full custody! What time did they go?
他旁边有人吗? 我要知道他旁边有没有人!
Was he with somebody? I need to know if he was with somebody.
这很重要,非常重要
That is really, really important. [children making noise]
[noise increases]
闭嘴!
Shut up!
[school bell rings]
我记名字有点困难,就这样
I have trouble concentrating on names, that's all.
但这会好起来,我保证会好起来
But it will pass. I mean , it will pass.
在这时候...
I n the meantime...
你怎么在院子里看好孩子们?
how are you gonna watch the children in the yard?
或者在游泳课? 用你的贴纸?
Or during swimming classes? With your stickers?
Anna, 你是我最好的老师
[sighs] Anna, you're my best teacher.
但我要你停职,我很抱歉
But I'm gonna have to suspend you. I'm sorry.
如果你九月能好起来 我会想想我能怎么做
If you're better by September, I'll see what I can do.
"小心面部...
"Be wary of appearances...
还有一份不期而至的晚餐邀请"
and an unexpected invitation to dinner."
[sirens wailing]
颈动脉和喉咙被割断,就和别的一样
Carotid artery and the larynx are severed, just like the others.
看起来对上了 我们错过了几分钟
Looks like a match. Missed him by minutes.
Kerrest.
[cell phone ringing] Kerrest.
他在这儿,他现在就在我附近
He's here. He's here with me right now.
喔, 喔,喔,喔,喔,喔 怎么回事?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?
我在地铁上,我丢失的包...
I'm on the subway. And the bag I lost...
他把它就放在我前面的座位上
he put it right on the seat in front of me.
等等 你看见他了?
Hold on. You saw him?
不,但是,有人,有人在学校外面看着我
电影精选列表