He's the only thing I have left.
就这样别动
(Nina) Hold it right there.
你的意思是你每晚都有个新的男人吗...
You mean you get to bang a new guy every night...
而且还不算劈腿?
without ever cheating on your boyfriend?
这简直是美梦成真
That's like a dream come true.
再喝一杯
[laughing] Another drink.
向前一步 把你自己沉浸在...
Take one step. Immerse yourself...
人们的姿势里,他们的格调
in people's gestures, their mannerisms.
看着他们,直到他们的躯体成为音乐
Watch them until their bodies become a melody.
哼出来,哼出来,直到你能够用你的嗓音唱出来
Hum it, hum it, until you can sing it at the top of your voice.
用上你所有的恢复力 Anna...
Use all your resilience, Anna...
但不管发生什么,别让音乐停下
but whatever happens, don't let the music stop.
嗨耶 噢,嘿 你好
(man) Hiya. Oh. Hey. How's it going?
好 想不到在这儿遇到你
Good. Didn't expect to see you here.
呃... 很高心见到你
Well... it's nice to see you.
抱歉,我不记得你的名字
I'm sorry, I don't remember your name.
嗯 这很反常
Hm. That's odd.
我,呃...
I, uh...
通常给女人们留下很深的印象
usually leave a strong impression on women.
好吧,嗯,回头见吧 喔,喔,喔,喔
Okay. Well, see you later. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
干嘛这么着急,嗯哼?
What's the rush, huh?
一切才刚刚开始
Things are just getting interesting.
嗨 我能帮你点什么吗
(clerk) Hello. Can I help you with anything?
来吧,让我们努力一下
Come on, make an effort.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
警官 警官 那里,那个男的
Officer. Officer, that man over there.
他就在报摊旁边
He's standing right next to the newsstand.
你说什么? 那个男的--
What are you saying? That man over--
没事的
Never mind.
我不是要--
I am not letting--
抱歉 Kerrest侦探,请
Excuse me. Detective Kerrest, please.
等一下,我去看看他在不在
Hold on. I'm gonna check if he's here.
嗨
Hey.
又看见什么杀手在公交上了?
Seen any more killers on public transport?
别动 你在干吗?
Just don't move. What are you doing?
我想检验点东西 你能站好吗?
I need to check something. Can you stay there? Please.
我不动
I won't move.
噢,天啊
Oh, my God!
我认出你的脸,我认出你的脸 这还是你的脸!
I recognize your face. I recognize your face. It's still your face.
我?你认出我?
Me? You recognize me?
是的
Yes.
这是那件事以后我第一次认出一个脸
It's the first face I recognize since the incident.
你觉得这表示什么? 我不知道
Do you think that means something? I don't know.
我不知道
[whispers] I don't know.
嗨,DA有消息么? 噢. 我又没有打断什么?
Hey. Any word from the DA? Oh. Am I interrupting something?
没 你还好吗?
No. Are you okay?
Marchant小姐 请让我介绍一下Eric Lanyon
M iss Marchant, allow me to introduce Eric Lanyon
我们的明星投手...
, our star pitcher...
头号♥选手,全场一流
ace profiler and all-round swell guy.
有人说需要反常的思想去走进精神病患的大脑...
They say it takes a warped mind to get into a psychopath's head...
但我很好,真的 Nicky有鼻衄
but I'm okay. Really. Nicky had another nosebleed.
很高心见到你 我也是。你怎么到这儿来了?
It's nice to meet you. You, too. What brings you here?
我看见报纸
I saw the papers.
我想知道所有的事,只是想了解这个男人
I wanna know everything there is to know about this man.
你找对人了 Lanyon知道所有的事情...
You're talking to the right guy. Lanyon knows everything...
关于我们友好的邻居的勾当
about our friendly neighborhood whackjob.
我打赌你不会把Lydia桌上的笔撅断
I betcha can't pinch a pen from Lydia's desk.
我不知道他会不会真的想杀你
I don't know if he really tried to kill you.
他用奇怪的方式提问晚饭和电影
He has an odd way for asking about dinner and a movie.
他说的东西也许是出于自我防卫
What he's saying is that maybe he reacted out of self-defense.
原谅我,Marchant小姐
Forgive me, M iss Marchant.
如果他真的想杀你,等你一出医院...
If he really wanted to kill you once you left hospital...
我们不能就站在这儿谈这个
we wouldn't be standing here talking about it.
我想帮忙逮住这家伙
I wanna help catch this guy.
不,我不要--
No. I'm not gonna--
我不是要那样认出他的脸 我要看见他们
I'm not gonna recognize his face like that. I need to see them.
在我面前 我猜这很值得
I n front of me. I guess it's worth a shot.
我得赶紧去逮到DA
I'd have to run to catch the D.A. right now.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
那么,你同事的理论是什么?
So, what's your colleague's theory?
他认为你给这个怪胎留下了深刻的印象
He thinks you made quite an impression on the freak.
看他做事儿然后走开
Watched him do his thing and walked away.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
大约一年前当杀人犯搞出第一桩案子...
About a year ago when Homicide turned up the first victim...
Lanyon坚称他有不爱交际的表象
Lanyon insisted he had the hallmark of a sociopath.
我们不这么认为,我们认为 这是一次性的事情,一次过激犯罪
We didn't agree. We thought it was a one off, a crime of passion.
六个月后,又一个女人死了
Six months later, another dead woman showed up.
她有个八岁的儿子...
She had an 8-year-old son who...
他发现她被割喉,倒在卧室地板上
found her on the bedroom floor with her throat cut.
现在他一有机会就来看这个孩子
Now he sees the kid every chance he gets.
我已经学会了闭嘴,去相信Lanyon说的话
I've learned to keep my mouth shut and trust what Lanyon says.
嘘
Sh.
来吧, 别像个白雪公主似的
(Lanyon) Come on, you can drop the freaking Snow White act.
你们都来过这儿 能借个火吗?
You've all been here before. Got a light?
这儿不让抽烟 快点,进来
There's no smoking here. Come on, get in.
好了,站成一排面对前方
All right, stand in line and look straight ahead.
往前一步
Step it up.
他们都是和你的陈述相匹配的罪犯
They're all known offenders that match your statement.
我们正在等着DNA鉴定
We're waiting on papers to run DNA checks on 'em.
现在他们都是你的
They're all yours.
进行得如何? 不错
How are we doing in here? Fine.
你能让他们转个圈什么的嘛?
[whispering] Do you think they could move around a little bit?
好了我们已经看够了你们的臭脸
All right, we've seen enough of your ugly mugs. I want
我要你们走两步
you to walk around.
哪个马虎的要在牢房♥多蹲一夜
Anybody who slacks up gets a night in a cell.
我就是要看他们的姿势 他们,他们,他们的行动
I just need to see their gestures, their- their-their movements.
我知道这很疯狂但是--
I know it sounds crazy but--
如果你想搞个舞蹈班,也没事儿
If you want to host a dance class, it's fine with me.
我说了动动你们的屁♥股♥ 现在,快点
I said move your asses. Now, get to it.
他们没有一个是的
[whispering] It's not any of them.
你确定?
Are you sure?
嗯 至少我们尽力了
Yeah. At least we tried.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我,我是想帮忙的
l-l wanted to help.
Anna.
Anna.
祝你调查顺利
Good luck with the investigation.
Sam! 坏消息
Sam! Bad news.
Mulgrew不会帮你做你想要的
M ulgrew won't go for the witness protection you requested
Anna Marchant的证人保护
for Anna Marchant.
在地铁急刹之后...
After the subway blowout and the line-up on top...
他们不觉得她是百分百的精神健全
they don't think she's 100 % compos mentis.
简直是放屁,她是我们唯一拥有的证人!
It's absolute bullshit. She's the only witness we've
看在上帝的份上 我们得热身了
got, for God's sake. We need to up our game here.
再组织一个队伍,明天
Organize another line-up, manana.
算了吧。 我们不能把这个城市的每一个人都找来...
Come on. We can't bring in every perp in the city...
只是寄希望于她能认出那家伙
hoping she'll recognize the inside leg of his trousers!
我想你会有个好借口再见她一次
I guess that'll give you a good excuse to see her again.
你什么意思?
What did you say?
算了,伙计 你知道我什么意思
Come on, buddy. You know what I mean.
第一,她有男友 第二,我们之间屁都没有
One, she has a boyfriend. Two, there's nothing between us.
第三,即使有,如果你把这事告诉任何人
Three, even if there was, I swear, if you mention this to anybody,
我会爆了你菊花
I will kick your ass.
对于一个警员来说 和关键证人亲近...
It's highly unethical and possibly illegal for a police officer...
是极度的不道德,不守法 喔,这很不好吗?
to fraternize with a key witness. Whoa. It's that bad?
草泥马
Screw it.
我说,严肃点,你能不能帮我俩一起拍张照...
I mean, seriously, can you picture the two of us together...
在警♥察♥舞会上挽着胳膊? 干嘛不呢?
arm in arm at the police ball? Why not?
我一直觉得你看起来不如穿上制♥服♥
I always thought you looked rather fetching in uniform.
生日快乐,chica. 谢谢
Happy birthday, chica. Thank you.
快快,看啊
[laughter] Quick, quick. Look, look.
百分之一百二 百分之一百二的家伙
电影精选列表