No, but there-there was somebody watching me outside the school.
也许他跟着我进了列车
Maybe he followed me into the train.
那个包,你确定是你的吗? 当然,我肯定
The bag, you sure it's yours? Of course I'm sure.
我也许不认识人们的脸 但我肯定认识我该死的包
I might not know people's faces, but I know my own damn handbag.
好的 那你看到的家伙,他什么样子?
All right. So, the guy you saw, what's he look like?
我怎么可能知道?
How the hell should I know?
可能是他们中该死的任何一个
It could be any goddamn one of them.
你得救我出去,好吗?
You gotta help me out here, all right?
我不能为了一个包停下整个地铁
I can't shut down a whole subway just for a handbag.
呃,好吧
[nervous voice] Um, okay.
他当时穿着橙色衣服 很亮的橙色
He was wearing an orange shirt, a bright orange shirt.
橙色衣服 谢谢你 你在哪儿?
Orange shirt. Thank you. Where are you exactly?
四号♥线, 正在去Harlin街
Line four, going to Harlin Street.
你得听我的 不管怎样 呆在车上
You need to listen to me. Whatever you do, you stay on that train.
确保有人围着你 我要--
Make sure that people are around you. I'm gonna--
喂?
Hello?
喂?
[whispers] Hello? [phone off the hook]
该死
Damn.
二号♥线的转换站,就是你的出口
[woman over P.A.] Those connecting to line two, this is your exit.
确保你去那儿
Make sure where you go.
不!
No!
[alarm goes off]
你离我远点 滚开! 怎么搞的?
You stay away from me. Stay away! What's going on?
别动 伙计 呆在原地
Don't move, buddy. Stay where you are.
这到底发生了什么?
What the hell is going on here?
Anna, 你要我下班后找你
Anna, you told me to meet you after work.
我看见你冲进了地铁 到底发生了什么?
I see you running down into the subway. What the hell is going on here?
站好,先生
Just stand still, sir.
看在上帝的份上,雪儿. 你为什么这么怕我?
For God's sake, Snowflake. Why are you so scared of me?
爸爸? 放开
Daddy? Let go.
噢,爸爸 我真的很抱歉
Oh, Daddy. [sobbing] I'm so sorry.
哦,爸爸 甜心,一切都没事
Oh, Daddy. Sweetie, it's all right.
都没事,我很好
It's all right. I'm okay. [phone ringing]
嘿 这是Anna和Bryce 我们不在家,有事请留言,再会
Hey, it's Anna and Bryce. We're not home. Please leave a message. Bye.
嗨,雪儿 看,我正要回机场
Hi, Snowflake. Look, I'm back at the airport.
听我说
Listen to me.
你必须告诉Bryce你的状况
You have to tell Bryce about your condition.
你不能只是忽视它
You can't just ignore it. [beep]
[sniffles]
[whining]
[crying]
[shouts]
[doorbell chimes]
嗨 Marchant小姐,你好
Hi. M iss Marchant! Hello!
我只是想告诉你,哦,天啊
I just wanted to tell you. Oh, God.
你说的一切...
Everything you said...
你是对的
you were right.
我16岁的时候... 我的人生有两大爱好
When I was 16... I had two passions in life.
骑马和戏剧
Horse-back riding and opera.
我梦想着成为下一个卡拉斯 (玛丽亚·卡拉斯,著名的美籍希腊女高音歌♥唱家)
I dreamt of being the next Callas.
知道那匹马把我迎头扔向了砖墙
Until the horse threw me head-first into a brick wall.
那场事故让我失聪了...
The accident left me deaf...
我只得放弃歌♥剧生涯
and I had to rule out an operatic career.
你聋了?
You're deaf?
哦,是的 我必须读唇来知道
Oh, yes, as a post. I have to read your lips to know
你说的是什么
what you're saying.
但我依然可以听见瓦格纳
But I can still hear Wagner.
我只需要闭上眼睛然后倾听
I just have to close my eyes and listen.
你也将要学习...
And you too are going to have to learn...
找你你心中的音乐
to find your inner music.
每个人都依靠视觉,听觉,嗅觉
Everyone always goes on about sight, hearing, smell.
但还有另外一种感觉 隐藏了的
But there's another sense. A hidden one.
日本人称为"muga."
The Japanese call it "muga."
这种感觉允许你去行走...
It's the sense that allows you to walk...
而不用去想让一只脚放在另一只脚前面
without having to think about putting one foot in front of the other.
你失去了这种感觉...
You lose this sense...
你将会变得像我其他几个病人一样
and you will become like some of my other patients.
社会性地麻痹...
Socially paralyzed...
从现实中抽离出来,进入隔离的安全世界
withdrawing from the world into the safety of isolation.
这是个很有诱惑的想法
That's a tempting option.
不,我不想那样,我想正常地生活
[whispering] No, I don't want that. I wanna live normally.
人们每天都会讨厌你...
Every day people are going to resent you...
因为你没法识别他们是谁
for not recognizing who they are.
他们会说你鲁莽,健忘,愚蠢,说谎
They'll call you rude, forgetful , stupid, liar.
现在,你还想回去吗...
Now, are you willing to fight back...
用你所有的能力? 是的
with all your might? Yeah.
去一次又一次尝试而不心碎 一点都不受伤?
To try and try again without losing heart, without giving an inch?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
那么我们开始工作 让我把你介绍给...
Then let's get to work. Allow me to introduce you...
Mike...
to Mike...
和Maggie.
and Maggie.
很难一眼看出有什么区别,不是吗?
Hard to tell apart at first sight, aren't they?
凑近点看
Take a closer look.
Maggie更白一点 不是吗?
Maggie is a little paler, don't you think?
哦,看,她有这个伤痕...
Oh, and look. She had this scar...
在她前额 你看到吗?
on her forehead. You see?
如果你要在派对上那么多客人里面
It gets more complicated when you have to pick M ike and
认出Mike和Maggie就更难了
Maggie out at a party... among all the other guests.
是啊
Yeah.
你将要学习如何关注人们身上各不相同的标记
You're going to learn to focus on distinctive markers in people.
一个痣, 一个刺青,他们的步态
A mole, a tattoo, their gait.
任何让辨识一个人更容易的东西
Anything that stands out that makes it easier to identify that person.
对
Right.
当你看一个人,你第一眼看到什么? 除了脸以外
What's the first thing you look at in a man, after his face?
我的朋友和我都看臀部
My friends and I look at his butt. [chuckles]
嗯,还有什么别的么?
Well, what else is there to look at?
嗯
Right.
肤色白一点,额头有个小伤
Paler in complexion, small scar on the forehead.
那是Maggie.
That's Maggie.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
一千张面孔 从所有的角度欣赏
d A thousand faces d d Looking in All directions d
给我一些东西 我从未看过
d Leading me To something d d I can never see d
你为何觉得我会来这儿?你为何会觉得我来到你身边?
d Why do you think I come here d d Why do you think I come round d
嗨 嗨
Hi! [screeching] Hi.
那么,有什么惊天动地的新闻要告诉我们?
So, what's this earth-shattering thing you have to tell us?
[sighs]
预订是在七点 你要我来带上你吗
The reservation's for seven. Do you want me to come pick you up?
不,我觉得可以在那儿见到你
No, I think I'll meet you there.
好的
Okay.
回头见咯 再会
I'll see you later then. Bye.
[cell phones ring]
嗨
Hey.
等等 你--
Wait. You--
你认出我了! 我去, 我们可以现在弄开约束了
You recognized me! Holy crap, can we call off the straightjacket now?
噢,感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
我没法忍♥受又一个疯子每次都行为怪异
I couldn't take another wacko freak-out every time
我试着吻你
I tried to kiss you.
那,这--这个永远也不会变了,对吗?
So, this--this doesn't change anymore, right?
你可以-你真的可以认出我?
You can-you can really recognize me?
是,我可以
Yes, I do. [laughs]
你说什么? 你没法认出我?
What are you talking about? You don't recognize me?
我是你最好的朋友
I'm your best friend.
我真的. 用你唯一的发卡...
I do. With your unique hair cut...
还有你想勾搭男人时穿的红衣服
and the red skirt you always wear when you're trying to get some.
这没事 但是,哦,天啊,我只是--
It's fine. But, oh, God, I just--
当 当 当人们穿着一样的衣服
When-when-when people are wearing the same clothes
或者制♥服♥ 忘了它吧 他们对于我来说是一样的脸
or uniforms, forget it. They all have the same face to me.
Bryce怎么办? 他怎么受得了?
What about Bryce? How is he taking this?
噢,上帝啊
[whispers] Oh, God.
他以为我在调整着 我告诉他我可以认出他
He thinks that I'm adjusting. I told him that I recognized him.
求你了,发誓你不会告诉他
Please, promise me you won't tell him.
你骗他?
You're lying to him?
我不能失去他,你明白吗?
I cannot lose him. Do you understand?
他是我唯一拥有的了
电影精选列表