Okay.
准备好了
Okay. Well, get ready.
哇
Oh!
天哪 不不不 怎么会
Oh, shit, no, no, no. Is it?
- 我的天 - 太他妈不现实了
- Oh, my God. - Un-fucking real, man.
- 操 - 妈的太不现实了
- Shit! - Fucking unreal.
超人类
Super-human!
哇哦 哥们
Wow, man.
真他奶奶的爽
Fucking mahogany rush, man.
我不想太放肆
Oh, you know, I don't wanna be presumptuous.
我知道我才来几天
I know that I only have been here for a few days,
不过我确定那是咱们学校的新记录
but I'm pretty sure that that is a new school record.
少狂 少狂…
Bullshit. Bullshit. Just...
咱们现在就来破他的记录
Let's break that school record right fucking now.
是么 好啊
Oh, yeah? All right.
- 我不知道 - 试试吧
- I don't know, dude. - Go for it, man.
天呐 听这首歌♥
God. Listen to this song.
听听这段儿过渡
Listen to this progression here, okay?
听音调是怎么升上去的
Listen to how it goes up.
从一个音段提高到另一个音段 把你带入其中……
It steps up from one moment to another and leads you there, just...
妙 你们听
Oh, yes. I mean, look,
你可以用时速一百的节奏弹E音阶
you can play an E pentatonic scale at 100 miles an hour
弹到别人耳朵都烧掉 这是学得来的 对吧
till somebody's ears burn off, you can learn that, right?
不过找到这框架中的切线
But finding the tangents within the framework,
才是艺术所在
therein lies the artistry, man.
一帮家伙在舞台上跳来跳去
You know, a fucking bunch of dudes jump around on stage,
穿着紧身衣互相撸管儿
jerking each other off, you know, in spandex,
可不他妈是音乐
isn't fucking music.
我也不知道 我还挺喜欢范海伦的
I don't know, man. I kinda like Van Halen.
是啊 普拉姆 你喜欢 你知道为什么吗
Well, yeah, Plum, you do. And you know why you do?
因为美国公♥司♥们给你洗的脑
Because corporate America is shoving something down your throat
要你相信它
and making you believe it,
因为他们希望你去相信这个
because that's what they want you to believe.
我是说 关键是在这个世界上
I mean, guys, it's about finding out who you are
找到真正的自己
in the space
在这些音符之中
in-between the notes that they're offering you.
你必须融进去 你必须融进去
I mean, you gotta tune in, man. You gotta tune in.
还有 不要害怕
You know, and don't be afraid
经历事儿
to let the experience find you.
就好像卡尔 萨根说的
It's like Carl Sagan says, man,
生命之美不在于组成它的元素
"The beauty of a living thing isn't about the atoms that go into it,
而在于这些元素的组合方式
"it's how those atoms are put together."
我说 语言 妈的语言 什么是语言
I mean, language, fucking language. What is language?
语言是思维的产物 明白么
Language is a construct, man. You know?
我们过去都是靠心交流的
And we used to be telepathic.
人类以前是会心灵感应的
Humans were telepathic, man.
我们只需要… 就这样 知道吧
We could just... Right here. You know?
妈的玛雅人懂
The fucking Mayans knew it, man.
德鲁伊人他妈懂
The Druids fucking knew it.
你觉得以现在世界的发展形式
And you think the way things are going now
我们还可能找回这种能力么
that we're ever gonna get that back?
- 当然他妈不能 - 不
- Fucking no. - No.
你们想不想试点儿心灵感应
Do you guys wanna try a little telepathic shit?
来吧
Let's do it.
好 专心 集中注意
Okay, lock in. Lock in.
- 你集中注意力了么 好 - 嗯
- You locked in? All right. - Yeah.
- 我现在在想什么 - 棒球
- What am I thinking about? - Baseball.
- 长条尾巴 - 麦片
- Having a tail. - Cereal?
擦
Fuck.
大哥 我在想鲨鱼
Dude, I was thinking about sharks.
- 擦 - 我本来想鲨鱼来着
- Fuck! - I was thinking about sharks.
鲨鱼有尾巴啊
Sharks have tails.
说得对 说得对
That's a good point. That's a good point.
我想要条尾巴 操 那就牛逼了
I wish I had a tail. Fuck, that'd be awesome.
- 哦 我的天 - 操♥你♥妈♥
- Oh, my God. - Fuck you!
再来一次
I'll take one.
神射手 在此
Sharpshooter status, right here.
看我的 看我的
Coming at you! Coming at you!
练过的
Been working out.
嘿 这小子觉得自己能赢我
Hey! Man-child here thinks he can take me.
明明知道我才是弹指头卫冕冠军
Even though he knows I'm the reigning knuckles champ.
连续两年了 战无不胜
Two years in a row. Undefeated.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
喂 你们注意到了没 这儿干什么都是比赛
Hey, have you noticed everything around here's a competition, huh?
就算弹手背都要比
Even taking hits from bongs.
- 看看你 乒乓皮条儿 - 哈
- Look at you, ping-pong pimp. - Yeah!
你刚才可瞧见了啊 马克差点儿把我头给削下来
You see that back there though? Mac almost took my head off.
听着
Hey, look,
要是马克真想把你脑袋削掉的话
if Mac wanted to take your head off with that paddle,
他真干得出来
he would have.
好吧 他只是干什么都不愿意输而已
All right, man, he just don't like losing at anything.
谁都不愿意
None of us do.
操
Fuck yeah!
怎么说什么来着 威洛比 几近疯狂
Okay, look, that's just, what, Willoughby, borderline insane?
- 差不多吧 - 没错 几近
- About there? - Yeah, border. Borderline.
你发现没 每个人第一天时
Well, you notice how everybody was somewhat courteous
- 还多少有点儿礼貌 - 是啊
- on the first day or so? - Yeah.
看 现在都露出真面目了
See, now the gloves are off.
大家的混♥蛋♥本性都暴露出来了
All of our true assholish nature is emerging.
啊 不太健康
Ah. Not very healthy.
等我们上赛场就不一样啦 阿杰
Until we get out on the field, Jakie.
这些 这些 所有的这些
This, this, all of this,
就是为什么 我们会是全国最好的棒球队之一
this is why we're one of the best teams in the nation, man.
一堆好争的人聚在一起
You get a bunch of competitors together...
- 是啊 - … 你就赢上瘾了
- Yeah. - ...and you're addicted to winning.
那儿有支冠军队伍…
That's a championship team right there...
- 哦 我懂了 - …互相弹指节
- Oh, I see. - ...flicking each other's knuckles.
- 好吧 - 操
- All right. - Damn!
都肿起来了
That's all swolled up.
到时候肯定得像圣海伦火山 还是什么玩意儿的
That's gonna be erupting like Mount St. Helens
爆发
or some shit, man.
你受够没
You had enough?
看到没 从这些愚蠢的小比赛中
See, you can tell a lot about somebody
看出一个人很多东西
from these stupid little competitions.
真的么
Really?
是啊 有些东西早晚会暴露出来的 比如…
Yeah, something's always revealed, like...
你好不好争 爱不爱赌
Are you a competitor? Are you a gamer?
能不能找到战胜一切困难的方法
You know, can you find a way to overcome all obstacles
让自己赢得真正的胜利
to practically will yourself to victory.
还是说 你是…
Or, are you a...
- 操 - …半途而废的那种
- Fuck it! - ...quitter?
我他妈不玩了 好吧
I'm fucking done, all right!
- 跟草坪躺椅似的随便翻折 - 是啊 是啊
- Folded like a lawn chair. - Yup. Yup, yup, yup.
- 比赛很精彩 哥们 - 你不可能…
- Good game, man. - You can't...
不 你不可能连续赢我两次
No, you can't beat me twice in a row!
我他妈知道
I know that for a fucking fact!
而且最好是三局两胜 好吧
And it's best two out of three, okay?
那是规矩 伯明翰
Them's the rule, Brums!
- 好啊 - 好 好
- Okay, man. - Okay, all right!
帽子还我
Give me my hat, all right?
别笑了 科马 这他妈一点儿不好笑
Stop laughing, Coma! It's not fucking funny!
明天 还这个点 好吧
Tomorrow, same time, all right?
当然
Sure thing.
不许笑 戴尔
Stop laughing, Dale!
喂 你还是冠军嘛
Hey, you're still the champ!
滚开 伯明翰
Fuck off, Brum!
你永远都是冠军 内斯
You'll always be the champ, Nesie.
少废话 我们来一局
Shut up. Let's go.
- 嘿 你们刚看到我赢了没 - 把手给我抬起来
- Hey, did you guys see me win? - Put your fucking hands up.
这些人都谁啊
Who are these people?
那个背包的
电影精选列表