McReynolds was.
真的么
Really?
嗯
Hmm.
跳的真不错 艾莉森 是吧
You got some moves. Alison, right?
喜欢你的裙子
Like your dress.
- 幽蓝 就像你的眼睛 - …棒球队
- Blue, like your eyes. - ...baseball team.
- 该死 你也喜欢棒球吧 - 一些好的…操
- Shit, you like baseball, too? - Some nice... Fuck.
去他妈的 伙计
Fuck it, man.
- 我们今晚太次了 - 哥们 越来越可笑了
- We suck tonight. - Dude, this is getting ridiculous.
也太他妈逊了吧
We suck so fucking hard.
我要去喝点 男人的饮料
I'm gonna get a drink. Man's drink!
- 真正的饮料 - 是的 去吧
- A real drink! - Yeah! Yeah, do that!
行
Way to go!
好 待会儿见
All right. I'll see you guys in a bit.
- 好 回见 - 嗯 好
- Right. See ya. - Okay. All right.
天啊 我是这儿 唯一一个还活在现实里的人么
God, am I the only person living in reality here?
知道自己不可能打一辈子比赛
That I'm not gonna be playing this game forever?
伙计 你得趁还能打的时候好好享受 知道吧
Hey, man, you gotta appreciate it while it lasts, you know?
我是说 我算个优秀的大学球员
I mean, I'm a good college player.
不过除此之外 我没指望别的什么
But beyond that, I'm not counting on anything.
来杯螺丝刀 这地方真♥他♥妈♥爽
Screwdriver! This place is fucking awesome.
我跟能有五个姑娘跳了差不多一整晚 哥们
I've been dancing up on like five girls all night long, man.
可惜不是真的 你连一个都没跳上
That's not true, though. You haven't danced with one girl yet.
我明明有 没错 你来之前 我一直跟她们跳呢
Yeah, I have. Oh, yeah. Before you got here. I was all up on 'em, man.
嘿 跟她跳舞的那傻♥逼♥是谁啊
Hey, who's that douchebag she's dancing with?
汤普森 是个足球运动员
Oh, Thompson? He's a football player.
真是个娘炮
What a dyke!
伙计 简直暴行啊 我们都快他妈被挤出去了
Man, this is savage. We're getting fucking hosed out here.
太他妈挫了
Fucking sucks.
你猜怎么着 鉴于目前这种状况
You know what? I mean, taking account of the situation,
我们没那么受欢迎 不过这才前几个回合
we're not doing so hot, but we're in the early innings.
- 还有整场比赛要打呢 - 是啊
- We got a whole game to play. - Yeah.
这是大学好吗 杰克 好吧
This is college, Jake, all right?
女生浪的程度不逊于男生
The girls can be as big of sluts as the guys!
好好利用这一点
Make it work for you.
喂 螺丝刀 好了没
Hey, screwdriver! Okay?
又他妈不是让你写大宪♥章♥
It's not the writing of the Magna fucking Carta!
那是本书
That's a book.
不过说真的 谁会喝螺丝刀啊
Who drinks a screwdriver, anyway?
我他妈就喝螺丝刀
I drink a fucking screwdriver!
我认识的人都他妈喝螺丝刀
Everybody I know drinks a fucking screwdriver.
你知道还有谁和螺丝刀么
You know who drinks a screwdriver?
- 我的妹妹也喝 - 哦 是吗 她也喝
- My little sister drinks a screwdriver too. - Oh, really? Does she?
她是不是也跟你一样 蓝眼睛 大屁♥股♥ 嗯
Does she have blue eyes and a big ass like you? Huh?
我赌她有大屁♥股♥
I bet she has a big ass.
- 大嘴巴 - 嗯
- Big mouth! - Yeah.
他刚是不是朝我饮料里扔酸橙了
Did he just flick a lime in my drink?
妈的他刚才 …那他妈可是螺丝刀
Did he just fucking... It's a fucking screwdriver!
别他妈放酸橙
You don't flick a fucking lime!
螺丝刀里不能放酸橙
You don't have lime in a screwdriver!
喂 混账东西 咱们走 去你♥妈♥的♥墨西哥贱民
Hey, motherfucker! Let's go, fucking Pancho Villa!
我迟早会回来的 到时候你就等着跪舔我吧
I'm gonna come back there, and I'll fucking make you my bitch, man!
别一副不喜欢我的样子 你就是嫉妒我满头秀发
Don't act like you don't like me just because I got good hair!
好吧 他又开始弄出那副瞪人的表情了 老掉牙了
Now he's giving me the old-fashioned stare down!
好吧 这他妈才叫瞪人
All right, that's a fucking stare down!
哥们儿 是你在瞪着他 他很冷静
Dude, you're staring, he's cool.
没有 他才不是呢 他才一点都不他妈冷静
Oh, no, he's not cool! No, he's not fucking cool!
你回去他妈继续快活吧
You're back there having a fucking good time!
我会回来给你点颜色瞧瞧的
I'll come show you a good time.
我会回来好好给你点儿颜色瞧瞧
I'll come over the bar and show you a good time.
- 咱们走 咱们走 - 我什么都不想干
- Let's go. Let's go. - I'm not gonna do anything.
不行 你♥他♥妈♥待着
Hey! No, you fucking stay.
退后 别碰我 别碰我
Back off! Don't touch me! Don't touch me!
快出去 他妈就现在 把他们弄出去
Out of the club! Right the fuck now! Get them out!
所有棒球手都出去 我说真的
All baseball players out of here! I mean it!
咱们走 快点
Let's go! Come on!
把他们弄出去 马上 弄出去
Get them out! Right now. Get them out.
别再把他带来了 知道了么
Don't bring him back here again, you get me?
我们走 伙计们 走吧
Let's go, boys. Let's go! Hey!
继续走
Keep walking.
我正要自卫呢
I'm gonna fucking defend myself!
不 再给我一次机会
No! One more chance!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥ 你们这些王八蛋
Fuck you! Fuck you, you jackoffs!
他妈一群白♥痴♥
Bunch of fucking numb-nuts!
过来给爷舔屌♥儿啊
Suck my dick, man!
- 你个混♥蛋♥ - 真♥他♥妈♥蠢货
- You fucking asshole! - Stupid fucking asshole!
他妈离这儿远点儿
Don't bring your ass around here!
他妈的一群白♥痴♥
Bunch of fucking numb-nuts!
- 搞什么啊 奈尔斯 - 呃 刚才可够难看的
- What the fuck, Niles! - Well, that was ugly.
不知道 这是从旁观角度来讲
I don't know, just based on an outsider's perspective,
完全可以避免
totally avoidable.
我他妈可不是好惹的 好么
Well, I'm a fucking raw dog, all right?
我就是狂犬
Raw dog!
敢惹我的 可不是简单了事儿的
Anybody who fucks with me, they don't get fucked with back!
敢惹我的都他妈要被三振出局
They get fucking killed!
今晚唯一被你三振的就是
The only thing you killed tonight
我们大伙儿带姑娘上♥床♥的计划
was the prospect of any of us getting laid!
你♥他♥妈♥从底特律带来的疯狗习惯
Your fucking junkyard dog routine from fucking Detroit
你自己可能觉着自己挺猛
might make you feel tough,
不过对你队友可没任何好处
but it's not helping out any of your fucking teammates.
以后注意着点儿
Watch that shit in the future.
我们竟然还帮着这家伙 真♥他♥妈♥有病
It's crazy we're fucking defending this guy.
太他妈像部落了
It's all so damn tribal.
就是群体心理 动物本能
It's the pack mentality, animal instincts.
都是肾上腺素罢了
All the adrenaline!
伙计们 嘿 我有个新计划
Guys. Hey, guys. I got a new plan.
我们把阵地
We're gonna shift our focus
从迪斯科舞会改到乡村酒馆吧 怎么样
from disco snatch to country poon. All right?
没有入场费 十一点前啤酒免费 在健娱吧
No cover, free beer till 11:00 at Guaranteed Wholesome.
好啊 还他妈不要钱诶 啤酒免费 没理由不去啊
Okay, fucking no cover, free beer! We can't afford not to go!
去死吧 发声机 咱们走
Fuck you, Sound Machine! Let's fucking go!
- 操♥你♥妈♥ 发声机 - 喔
- Fuck you, Sound Machine! - Whoo!
我把我的七美元要回来了 哈哈 我们走
I got seven of my bucks back! Ha-ha! Let's do it!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
我他妈不知道你想去哪儿
I don't know where the hell you think you're going.
你还有你那堆狂犬的废话一边儿待着吧
You sitting this one out with that "raw dog" bullshit.
- 坐下 - 听话 小子 听话
- Sit! - Heel, boy. Heel, boy.
- 接着 - 好了
- Fetch. - Yeah!
我明白了 我明白了
I get it. I get it. I get it!
我他妈这就回去
I'll fucking go home.
我有事儿要做 我回去做俯卧撑
I got shit to do. I'll do some pushups.
听起来怎样
How's that sound?
我回去做俯卧撑 练练腹肌 回来我就更帅了
I'll do some pushups, do some abs. I'll come back looking awesome!
我还读读书
I'll read a book.
操 我他妈现在就跑回去
Fuck it! I'll fucking run home.
没错 操
Yeah! Fuck it!
操♥他♥妈♥
Fuck it!
嘿 小心你们枕头
Hey, check your pillows, man!
- 那是他妈啥意思 - 知道就有鬼了
- What the fuck does that mean? - Fuck if I know.
他妈的什么意思啊 咱们走吧
Fuck's that mean? Let's fucking go.
我完全不了解这乡村酒吧啊 哥们
I don't know about this country bar, man.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你在说什么鬼话啊
What the Charlie Pride are you talking about?
我们就赶紧换身儿行头
We're just gonna do a quick wardrobe change,
然后就去了
and we're there.
好吧 我就是想说
All right, I gotta say,
我真是受够了棉眼乔伊啥的歌♥儿了
I hate all this Cotton-Eyed Joe,
于一切错误之地寻找爱意
"Looking for love in all the wrong places."
什么玩意儿 现在迪斯科男孩要戴牛仔帽儿穿靴子了
What, Disco Boy now wearing a cowboy hat and boots and shit?
- 就是 - 简直不敢相信
- Yeah. - It's unbelievable
现在竟然到处都流行这个
电影精选列表