各有少年时
在国王准许下私通
单词首字母:FUCK
嘿 去把水管关了
Hey! Shut off the hose!
外边儿他妈有水龙头 快去
There's a fucking faucet outside, man! Hurry up!
- 去呀 - 天呐
- Go! God! - Jesus!
妈的
Shit!
- 这破房♥子可真♥他♥妈♥够老的了 - 是呀
- What a piece of shit old house, man. - Yup, yup.
破玩意儿一半儿都快他妈塌了
Fucking thing wasn't even half full.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
哦 呃 我是杰克 布拉德福德
Oh, uh, Jake Bradford.
- 内场手? - 投手
- Infielder? - Pitcher.
- 怎么了 - 嘿 干嘛
- What? - Hey! Whoa!
真♥他♥妈♥爽 又来一投手
Just what we need, another fucking pitcher.
不是左撇子吧
Not a lefty, are you?
哦 不是 右撇子
Uh, no, no, right-handed.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
左撇子都他妈神神叨叨的
Those guys are always so fucking weird.
就像内斯 烦死他了
Like Nez. I hate that guy.
我挺喜欢内斯的
I love Nez.
人还行 就是太他妈神经了
He's fine. He's just fucking weird.
嘿 我现在就跟你直说了
Hey, I'm just gonna tell you something right now.
- 好 - 我讨厌投手 知道吧
- Yup. - I hate pitchers, okay?
所以 咱俩以后是队友
So you and me will be teammates,
但当朋友什么的不可能
but we're not gonna be friends or anything like that.
要不然打职棒时
It might give you some kind of edge
难免给你放水
if I gotta face you down the line in pro ball,
前提是你进的去的话
if you ever make it there.
所以当朋友免谈
I'm just not gonna do that.
- 好吧 - 那些是你的包?
- All right. - Those your bags?
- 你要拎东西上楼么 - 哦 是啊 不好意思
- Wanna pick your shit up? - Oh, yeah. Sorry.
- 借过 回见 - 恩 回见
- Excuse me. Bye. - Yup. Bye.
你知道么 没人意识到水有多重
You know, nobody really realizes how much water weighs.
那可是每立方尺六十二磅
You're talking about 62 pounds per cubic foot.
- 没错 - 那个 我想提醒他们来着
- Yeah. - You know, I tried to warn them.
不过 说实话
But let's be honest,
要是那么多水现在就从天花板落下来
that would be fucking amazing
就太他妈爽了
if that fell through the ceiling right now.
老兄 这就像有的人
Dude, this is a good example
过于沉迷自己想要的东西
of someone being so invested in what they want.
要是这样 就像躺在一个又大又贵的水球上
In this case, getting laid on an oversized, overpriced water balloon,
就没法看见
that they fail to see
有座水床模样的巨大冰山正朝着他们靠近
the giant waterbed-shaped iceberg right in their path.
唔 或许人家只是觉得你
Mmm-hmm. Or he just finds you
太烦人了 所以懒得理你
super-annoying and ignores you.
他后果自负
At his own peril,
就冲这事儿这么欠考虑 而且肯定没好儿
as evidenced by this ill-fated and ill-advised adventure
塌了的时候 没等你……
in mid-collapse before you...
你应该是 新队友
I assume, being a new teammate.
多谢 威洛比 我是芬恩
Thank you, Willoughby. I'm Finn.
哦 我是杰克
Uh, Jake.
- 嗨 我是查理 威洛比 - 嗨 我是杰克 幸会
- Hi. Charlie Willoughby. Hi. - Jake. Good to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你见过干出这种蠢事儿的那俩智囊了么
Did you meet the brain trust that perpetrated such a folly,
雷诺兹和罗佩尔
McReynolds and Roper?
哦 见过了 见过了
Uh, yeah, yeah. Uh, I think so.
有个告诉我他讨厌投手
One of them told me he hated pitchers.
就算是他自己队友也讨厌
Even his own teammates.
没错 就是格伦 雷诺兹 全美最佳选手
Undoubtedly Glen McReynolds, resident All-American.
赛场上的 这方面儿 也就是个替补
On the field, you know. Up here, benchwarmer.
嘿 第九章绝对大开眼界
Hey. Chapter 9 will blow your mind.
- 是么 - 必须的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
伙计们
Guys.
咱们房♥子真要塌了么
Is it true that our house is about to fall down?
没错 随时可能
Yeah, any second.
你好 我是杰克 布拉德福德
What's up, man? Jake Bradford.
你好 伙计 我是蒂龙 普拉姆
What's up, dude? Tyrone Plummer.
兄弟 在水床上 就连跟姑娘好好来一发都不行
Man, you can't even fuck good on a waterbed.
感觉就像在一巨肥的妞儿身上
It's like having sex with a girl
跟另一个妞儿做♥爱♥
on top of another really fat girl,
知道我的意思么
know what I mean?
- 动来动去 - 是啊
- Just moving around. - Yeah.
别挡着我
Get out of my shot.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
- 啊 妈的 - 他妈的 不好意思
- Ah! Shit! - Shit. Sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么 吓尿老子了
What the hell's wrong with you? You scared the shit out of me.
- 嘿 你是比利 奥特利么 - 你说比三多
- Hey, you Billy Autrey? - Beuter?
妈的 那怕老婆的怂货
Shit, if I was that pussy-whipped little bitch,
现在应该正跟马子煲电♥话♥粥呢 怎么了
I'd be on the phone moping to my girlfriend. Why?
哦 我想说我跟他一间房♥
I'm just supposed to be rooming with him.
“我想说…” 哦 这样
"I'm just..." Oh, damn. Yeah.
呃 要是你想找三多 顺着电♥话♥线找就行了
Uh, well, shit, if you ever wanna find Beuter, just follow the phone cord.
- 这个么 - 跟我来吧
- This? - Yeah, come on.
你看着就像个走失儿童
You're like a lost lamb.
多谢
Thanks.
我说什么来着
What did I tell you?
嘿 三多 这是你新室友
Hey, Beuter, this your new roommate.
妈呀 大哥 你好歹把裤子给穿上啊
Damn, put some pants on, man.
- 你好 兄弟 - 宝贝儿 稍等一下
- What's up, man? - Hold on one second, babe.
我是杰克 布拉德福德
Jake Bradford.
雅各布 嘿 你好 我是比利
Jacob? Hey, how you doing? I'm Billy Autrey.
- 幸会 - 幸会
- Good to meet you, man. - Good to meet you.
- 我是戴尔 道格拉斯 - 我是杰克 布拉弗雷德
- Dale Douglas. - Jake Bradford.
嘿 伙计 你打什么位置
Hey, man, what position do you play?
投手
Pitcher.
你呢
Well, what are you?
二垒
Second base.
嘿 一会儿见 伙计
Hey, I'll see you later, man.
好的 雅各布 一会儿见
Okay, Jacob. Yeah, we'll see you, man.
嘿 姑娘们 去狐克斯乐一下吧
Hey, ladies! Happy hour is upon us at the Fox.
队里集♥合♥前先去嗨两个小时
Two hours of drinking before the team meeting.
- 走起 - 就等这个呢
- Let's go. - That's what I'm talking about.
你们先去 我还有点儿行李要整理
You guys go ahead, man. I've got some unpacking to do.
少来 别想跑 宝贝儿
Bullshit! You're on the team now, baby!
向前 向上 向里来
Onward, upward and inward! Ja?
哦 耶
Oh, yeah!
说你好 芬恩
Say hello, Finn.
嗯哼 哇哦 快看 真不错
Mmm-hmm, ooh, look at what we have here.
哦 看看这些大妞儿们
Well, look at this lovely bunch of ladies.
打个招呼吧
Let's say hi.
必须的
I think we should.
滴滴滴
Tit-tit-tit-tit-tit-tits!
- 滚开 死基佬 - 滚
- Fuck off, faggots! - Yeah!
- 太美了 - 哦
- That was beautiful. - Oh!
真喜欢这季节
I love this time of year.
今晚棒球房♥儿有派对
Party later tonight at the baseball houses.
哪儿
Where?
H大道十五号♥街
15th and Avenue H.
就是找两个好看的房♥子
You know, just look for two beautiful houses
里面都是帅哥 就对了
filled with Greek gods who care.
好吧 几点开始
Okay, when?
你们来了就开始
When you get there.
等你们到了 要记得找我 肯尼 罗佩尔
And when you do get there, ask for me, Kenny Roper.
最好你俩都能到场
We look forward to seeing all of you there.
都来哦
All of you.
走咯
There we go.
她长得像我五年级班主任
She looks like my fifth grade teacher.
身材不错
She's built right.
嘿 女士们 呃…
Hey, ladies, uh...
不知道你们今晚有没有什么安排
I don't know if you guys are doing anything tonight,
不过我们想邀请你们来我们棒球派对
but we'd like to invite you to a baseball party with...
不好意思
电影精选列表