What matters is just getting in that groove
就像整个世界都与我无关
where the whole world kinda goes away,
我只是做着我应该做的事
and I'm just doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
对表演我也是这种感觉
I feel the same way about performing.
把自己投入进艺术 生活之中
It's putting yourself out there in art, in life,
参与其中
just participating.
嗯
Yeah.
有敢于丢脸的勇气
Having the guts to look fucking stupid.
挺美好的 不是么
It's kind of beautiful, isn't it?
什么
What?
我们可以感受这个世界
That we get to feel passion in this world,
感受对一切事物的激♥情♥
you know, about anything.
我喜欢你
And I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
- 是么 - 是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
一点点吧
A little bit.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 起了 - 嗯
- You up? - Yeah.
- 我起了 - 好
- I'm up. - Yeah.
- 宝贝儿 来嘛 - 不行
- My cupcake. Come on. - I can't.
来嘛
Come on.
你第一节什么课
What class do you have first up?
历史 你呢
History. You?
英语
English.
- 我好像到了 - 这儿
- I think I'm here. - Here?
嗯 你英语课在哪儿上
Yeah. Where's your English class?
在琼斯那边
It's over in Jones.
- 好吧 - 嗯
- All rightie. - Okay.
那 回头见
So, I'll talk to you soon?
好
Yup.
拜 一会儿打给我么
Bye. Call me later?
好
I will.
- 拜拜 - 拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
拜
Bye.
杰克 杰克
Jake! Jake!
- 杰克 杰克 杰克 - 杰克 杰克 杰克
- Jake! Jake! Jake! - Jake! Jake! Jake!
啊
Ah...
我的操蛋朋友们
Mi amigos de fuckwithery!
今早怎么看到我这么开心
How can I amuse you this morning?
真是太有爱了 整个就像…
That was adorable. Just the whole like...
我觉得我差点儿哭了 小杰杰
I think I got a tear in my eye, Jakie.
我的老天
Oh, my goodness.
啊 我们发现你昨晚没回家哦
Ah, we noticed that you never made it home last night.
嗯
Hmm?
- 我们是不是应… - 噢 我们只是假设
- Are we to suppose... - Oh, we're supposing.
没关系的 哥们 我们玩得很开心
Look, it's cool, guys. All right. We had a nice time.
- 噢 “很开心”哦? - 哦 我就知道…
- Oh, "a nice time"? - Oh, man, I know...
我喜欢她
I like her.
- 他喜欢她 - 他喜欢她
- He likes her. - He likes her.
你喜欢她啊 我的妈呀 杰克
You like her! Oh, God, Jake!
噢
Oh...
你们不用去上课么
Don't you guys have class or something?
我跟你说 我是有课
You know what, I do have class.
但是我说我去上 才去上
But I go to class when I say I go to class.
上你的课去吧
You go to class.
今晚之前要把完整的报告交到我桌上
I want a full report on my desk by the end of the day.
要有参考文献 有注释 有重点
Bibliography! Annotated! Highlighted!
杰克
Jake!
哟!
Cho!
听说你昨天很是尽兴啊
It sounds like you rocked it last night.
你怎么样
How'd you do?
还不错
Not bad.
最后跟一个穿皮衣的高个儿妞
Ended up with that tall chick in the leather, you know,
- 黛布拉麻利哄 - 是么
- Debra Kadabra? - Yeah?
是啊 她大四
Yeah, she's a senior.
耶
Yeah!
她不是 不是真的施虐狂 知道吧
You know, she's not, like, actually a dominatrix.
没打我什么的
I didn't get beat up or anything.
- 噢 不错啊 - 那就是个打扮
- Oh, cool. - That was just a costume.
嗯 超 开心
Yeah, we had ourselves a good ol' time.
不错啊 哥们
Nice, man.
这他妈是谁
Who's this fuck?
我 觉得 是教授吧
I, uh, think that's our professor.
- 这货 - 嗯
- This guy? - Yeah.
- 不是吧 - 嗯哼
- No shit. - Mmm-hmm.
哥们儿 我早上六点才从那儿出来
You know what, man, I got outta there about 6:00 in the morning.
靠 幸亏我还醉着 要不现在可能都无聊死了
Shit, if I wasn't still drunk, I think I'd be fucking dead.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too, man.
今天有我们受的了
It's gonna be a long fucking day.
是啊 不过今年肯定不错
Yeah, but a good year.
看得出来
I can tell, man.
靠
Shit.
大学欢迎你们 傻♥逼♥们
Welcome to college, motherfuckers.
未知等你开拓
FRONTIERS ARE WHERE YOU FIND THEM
老子是大王 骄傲的徹罗基
I'm Rope a Dope A proud Cherokee
整天忙忙 忙着操♥逼♥
I stay busy chopping girls' cherry trees
请我喝点度数 就给你看看屁♥股♥
I'll show you my buns if the booze is free
手放规矩 紧含我的温度
Hands on the wheel and fondue my cheese
嘿 姑娘 再来一杯
Hey, ladies please pass me another
老子不是软皮囊 减震缓冲全不用
I'm not a rubber lover glover I don't need no love buffer
像皮特一样当卧底
I'ma do like Pete Ward and go undercover
妞儿就不要小哥哥哩
Make a sister leave a brother
我们搅混水 谁都不能比
We goin' make a little trouble
你是那个新来的
You're the new guy?
戴尔 道格拉斯
Dale Douglas!
超级短剑 快飞不及
Flier than a Cutlass Supreme
东南德州 切诺基队
Southeast Texas Cherokees We the team
芬恩 我 科马 马克 是一级
Finn, me, and Coma We got Mac in between
最佳的球星 姑娘尖叫不已
Number one position players Make these girls wanna scream
睡梦中清醒 甜香腻腻
Wakin' up in a dream Lucid so sweet
实话直说 牙已经嚼不起
We make you toothless To put it plain and simple
我们是精英百里挑一
We the cream of the crop
永远第一的切罗基… 道格拉斯
Cherokees are never leavin' the top... Douglas
我是威洛比 尽我♥操♥控
My name is Willoughby I know the master plan
日月星辰 一掌皆容
I got the sun and the stars In the palm of my hand
卡尔萨根只知宇宙不朽
Carl Sagan knows the universe is eternal
不知脑中宇宙 可毁尽所有
I'm gonna burn this down till my brain's a kernel
享乐之王 芬尼根博士 全校红人他立志
Dr. Finnegan, so epicurean Indulge in the BMOC
比我智慧更大的基本为无
There's only one thing bigger than my IQ
只有长到膝盖的胯下之物
And it stops around my knee
给你上堂课 让你快♥感♥成河
Let me drop a Finnegism and make a Finnegasm
宇宙开♥苞♥ 再让它颤抖发烧
Expand the universe Make it shudder and spasm
像野人一样趴体
'Cause when you party like a savage
诗人一样逼逼
Speak like a poet
你肯定爽翻 完全没问题
You cha-chao before you even know it
嘿 大家好 我叫亚历克斯 布伦利
Hey, guys The name's Alex Brumley
里里外外 就这么跟你讲起
I'm gonna break it to you fresh
这几个家伙都把我欺
All the guys around here punch me
因为我太了不起
'Cause they know that I'm the best
大学第一天
It's my first days of college
只想合群而已
I'm just trying to fit in
所以你来跟我做朋友好么
So won't you come with me and please be my friend?
- 拜托 - 布伦利 给我闭嘴!
- Please? - Brumley, shut the fuck up!
我是内斯比特 不是开玩笑
Now, I'm Nesbit No shame with no game
我一点儿不在乎 大笔挥霍钞票
I'm throwing money down the drain like no thing
闲人一个 赌神无双
The best in a-gambling Nesbit's a-rambling
最佳下勾投手 马克猝不及防
Submarine pitch And the Mac can't handle it
切诺基在德州 啊咿呀咿哟
Cherokee chow Coo-coo-capow in Texas
有仙人掌还有大奶牛
With the cactus and cows
阿米提维尔 啊朋友无♥耻♥坑吧
Amityville? More like Amity-vile
作风虽烂 气质尤佳
电影精选列表