The raw dog.
你知道为啥么
You wanna know why?
因为我他妈就是狂犬
'Cause I'm the fucking raw dog, man.
和佐料本身无关
It's not about the ingredients,
是它们带给你的感受
it's about the way the ingredients make you feel.
品尝的经历
The experience.
这就是我为什么会说 沉溺在诱惑中
That's why I say, "Indulge in temptation."
我不看你们
I'm not watching.
- 你没病吧 - 噢!
- Are you serious? - Ow!
好吧
Okay.
快喝 贾斯汀 再喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug it, Justin! Go, go, go, go, go!
喔 喔!
Whoo-hoo!
- 喔! - 来了 来了
- Whoo! - Yeah! Here we go.
噢!
Oh!
好
Yes.
旗子在哪儿
So, where is the flag?
就在那儿 大众那儿
Right there, Volkswagen.
噢 在那儿
Oh, there's the flag.
- 准备好了么 - 预备…
- Ready? - Aim...
走
Fire.
噢!
Oh!
哇哦
Wow.
- 你是天才 - 谢了
- You are a natural. - Thank you.
- 我不知道 不知道 - 开始!
- I don't know. I don't know. - Let's go!
拜托 人临死之前后悔的不是
Come on, no one on their deathbed is filled with regrets
自己做过的事儿
of the things they've done.
后悔的是那些没做的
It's those things they didn't do.
你们不想让这件事儿成为其中之一吧
You're not gonna let this be one of those things, are you?
应该不想
I guess not.
当然不想
Of course not!
是吧
Yeah?
准备好了么 开始
Competitors ready? Go!
- 耶 - 加油!
- Yeah. - Go!
- 也 - 喔!
- Yeah! - Whoo!
来吧 宝贝儿!
Okay, baby!
- 加油! - 就这样!
- Let's go! - Yeah, yeah, yeah!
加油!
Let's go!
- 你电♥话♥ - 怎么了?
- Phone. - What, man?
有个小妞儿找你
Dude, some chick on the line, man.
- 好的 - 好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
她说她跟你俩观音坐莲
Said she wanted to squat on your boner.
你好
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
你是在我门上放花的人么
Is this the guy that left the flowers on my door?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
你是后座安静的那个吧 杰克
Hey, you're the quiet guy in the back seat, Jake.
对 对 嗨
Yeah. Yeah. Hi.
嗨 我是那个引号♥ 住在三〇七号♥褐色头发的姑娘 引号♥毕
Hi. It's the quote-unquote "auburn-haired girl in 307."
我就是怕弄错了
That was just so there wouldn't be any confusion,
不过 呃 哇哦 真高兴你能打过来 真快
but, uh, wow, I'm glad you called. That was quick.
也没有 就是 你都费了那么大劲儿
Yeah, no, I mean, it was the least I could do
我也得表示表示
after you went to all that trouble.
你怎么知道我房♥间号♥的
How did you know what room I was in?
我是新闻调查专业的
I'm an Investigative Journalism major.
有特殊办法
I have very special ways.
这么说 我猜你也知道我叫什么了
So, uh, I guess you know my name then.
没错 你告诉我就知道了
Yes. As soon as you tell me.
嗯 杰克 很有意思 就是…
Huh. Well, Jake, it's so interesting, 'cause I feel like there...
我觉得 这儿好像没有新闻调查这么个专业
Investigative Journalism is not an official major here,
不过我叫贝弗利
but my name is Beverly.
你好 贝弗利
Hello, Beverly.
嘿 那你是学什么的
Hey. So, what do you study?
你是问我 你什么专业这老话题么
What, the old "What's your major" question?
你说真的么
Is that really what you're asking me?
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿 这不公平
Hey, that's not really fair.
我特地避开专业那两个字了 好么
I took special care. I didn't say that word, okay?
我就是…有些好奇 因为你可能学
I'm just... I'm curious. Maybe you study
诗歌♥ 你不是在留言里引用…
poetry, with that...
罗德·麦昆了么
...charming Rod McKuen bit you quoted in your note.
啊 我确定引用的是惠特曼
Ah, I'm pretty sure that'd be Whitman.
刚才是测你的 你过关了
I was just testing you. You pass.
A A-minus
A. A-minus.
那你在这儿是 呃 主攻什么呢
So, what do you, uh, concentrate on here?
我主攻戏剧和舞蹈 表演艺术
I concentrate on theater and dance, performing arts.
- 真的啊 - 嗯
- Really? - Mmm-hmm.
太酷了 哇哦
That's so cool, wow.
你是做什么的 你刚没有真正回答我
What do you do? I mean, you didn't really answer me.
就只是戏谑了我一番
You just made fun of me.
噢 我啊 我是棒球队的
Oh, I'm, uh, I'm on the baseball team.
- 真的么 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
- 不可能 - 真的
- No. - Yeah.
你看着不像啊
You don't really seem like it.
像什么
Seem like what?
运动员不都有点儿…
Aren't most athletes kind of...
- 有点儿傻 - 不 不 不
- Kind of dumb? - No, no, no.
不是傻
No, not dumb necessarily.
率直 还有…
Single-minded, and...
- 好吧 傻 - 知道么 其实
- Okay, dumb. - You know, actually,
棒球队里的智商比例
there's probably the same ratio of intelligence
就跟其他地方一样
on my baseball team as there is anywhere else.
差别不大
Which isn't very much.
很遗憾就是这样的
Unfortunately true.
- 嘿 杰克 - 什么
- Hey, Jake. - Yeah?
我不太喜欢一直讲电♥话♥
I kinda hate talking on the phone for extended periods of time.
感觉像高中生一样
It feels so high school.
- 嗯 嗯 - 是吧 嗯
- Yeah. Yeah, I know. - Right? Yeah.
而且现在我已经决定不再把你当成
Yeah, and now that I've determined I don't really think
半山腰来的刺客了 嗯…
you're the Hillside Strangler anymore, um...
我觉得
I think.
你 嗯 想不想见面聊啊
Do you, uh, maybe wanna continue this conversation in person?
- 我也不知道 - 好啊
- I don't know. - Yeah.
- 好? - 好啊
- Yeah? Okay. - Yeah.
呃 我过几个小时会出门儿 噢…
Well, I'm around for the next couple of hours. Oh...
其实 今天可能晚上很晚才回来
Out, actually, for the rest of the day and most of the night, though.
那我现在就过去
Okay, so should I come over like right now?
要是你愿意的话
If you want.
好啊 没问题
Cool, yeah, okay.
那我马上就去
I'll head over pretty soon then.
好 马上 那我们待会儿见
Okay. Pretty soon. Then I'll see you then.
- 好 拜拜 - 待会儿见
- Okay, cool. Yeah, see you. - Pretty soon.
好的
Okay.
擦
Fuck.
那你有什么战略 游戏计划是什么
So, what's your strategy? What's the game plan?
别跟我说你什么都没想就冲过去
Don't tell me you're flying blind into this thing.
我不知道 老兄 她很酷的
Dude, I don't know. I mean, she's cool.
很聪明 知道吧
She's smart, you know?
不像这儿这些没脑子的
Not one of these airheads we got running around here.
好吧 那就别表现的像个四肢发达头脑简单的
Okay. Well, then just don't come across like a dumb jock.
好了 她天线已经张开了
All right, her antennas are out.
就等着捕捉表示你是个蠢货的信♥号♥♥呢
She's gonna be looking for signs of dip-shitification.
是啊 你纯心想把我整紧张了是么
Yeah. You trying to make me nervous?
不是 常言道 有压力才有动力嘛
No, like they say, pressure's a choice.
你要像奔向投手板一样冲过去
Well, you gotta approach it like getting out on the mound,
击球
taking an at bat. Yeah.
其他的什么都不要想
Put everything else out of your mind.
嘿 科马
Hey, Coma.
遵循自己的本能就好了
Just let natural ability take over.
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
假设你有这种本能的话
电影精选列表